Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers (3449 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection / 12 Types Of Students You Meet In Night Classes / Ten (10) Type Of Student You Meet Among Higher Institution Freshers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2015

THE TYPES OF STUDENTS YOU CAN MEET AMONG THE HIGHER INSTITUTION FRESHERS.

Though they say "a whole lifetime is not enough to study half of human attitude" but human being can still be understood @least to some extents. The wise one said "you cannot know everything about something, so try to know something about everything"

If you've been admitted into any higher institution before you must have @least met one of these students I'm about to pen out, and if you've never been admitted, just relax, it is 99.9% sure that you'll meet @least one of these students whenever you get there.

Remember: The FRESHERS I said. Let's go:

1:The Queen's Children
You'll recognize this type within the 3days of interacting with them, though their English sounds like learners' English yet they still form Queen Elizabeth's intonation (British English) with their imbalance English like Diego Coasta's feet cheesy they think before they pronounce each word so as to avoid mistake, most of them, their parents don't speak English to them @home, they may not even understand it, yet they'll ignore their own dialect and become queen Elizabeth's children.
I'm not going against them for speaking English because practice makes perfection but neglecting your own language totally is a turn off and I personally count it as "forming" and insecurity (maybe you'll be rejected), some will even pretend as if they don't understand their dialect @all until (her) mum calls cheesy that's when you'll hear Igbo-ora/Lanlate dialect grin or the conc Anago from Ipokia gringrin

2: The School Freak
Most of these show their "swags" online, they will take pictures making sure that the name of their school shows @the background of the pics, they look down on those who haven't got admission as if they are outdated or they are not "among". Their social status-updates are like #Unilorin Better By Far #School Life is Making Sense #GNC 101 on point #Maric on My Pwetty Mind etc
Some of them will un-friend their secondary school friends that are yet to get admission sad

3:The Story Tellers
These ones will always have story to tell about their previous life and secondary school life, if their roommate is someone that does not like listening, that means the person is in trouble because they'll continue to tell him/her even if he/she is tired of hearing. They can talk! smiley

4:The "Level Don Change" Girls
Probably they've been watching campus movies when they were in secondary school, fantasizing the flamboyant lifestyle of the so called "biz girls", they have now concluded in their mind that immediately they secure admission, "them go take for school!". So, their first aim in school is to "belong", the rich ones among than will lie to collect money from home to buy new clothes, shoes, makeups, bags etc while the less privileged ones will start "business" (runs) with their "fixed capital" (body) in the name of being the "biz girl".

5:The Holier-Than-Thou
These ones will answer thus; if you ask them these any day any time;
Where are you going? Church.
Where are you coming from? Fellowship.
What are you reading? Bible.
Who were you talking to on phone? The youth pastor.
When are you leaving? After the choir rehearsal.
What is that on your lips? Anointing oil.
Their hijab is almost 12yards, they won't shake guys (it's "haram" taboo), the most annoying thing is if you're not doing what they do, they'll look @you as a sinner.
"But, OP, God first naw angry " Yes, that still remains the unchangeable fact, God first in everything we do but do the right thing @d wrong time, God is not looking @it from the same perspective with us, and remember that; excess of everything is bad.
Obviously, 50% of this category of Freshers ARE NOT HOLY/RIGHTEOUS. "Their talking drums change tone when the party gets to the middle" wink

6:The Clothes Borrowers
From their name, they can borrow anything clothes, they will never be contented with what they own, always want to form big boy with someone else clothes. WTF! I don't like them! undecided

7:The Over-Jovial Ones
Their mouth is as sharp as that of razor blade made in Czech Republic grin they can talk to anybody, they always have what to tell everyone they meet, they ask all the questions in the class during the lectures, some of them are just forming "notice-me" while others have the talent of being free around everybody. Before you know it, they are already famous in the school within one week and likely to be the Course Rep.

8:The Silent Killers
I so much love these ones, they mind their business like no one else exists, they hardly ask questions in the class, it takes only the genius to identify them quick, they read extensively and do things ingeniously, they study anything that can be studied, their aim is to lead others by far before they notice them, students don't notice them until the first semester result comes out, then you'll be hearing something like "who's this person that packed all the A's in our department?" grin the concerned ladies will begin to find out about (him) and become (his) friends just to tap from his wisdom and others wink they become very popular starting from the second semester because everyone will want to be their friend.
My category anyway wink cool

9:The ''Needies''
These ones always need everything as if the admission they got is an impromptu one, they need apartment and no money for it yet, they need acceptance fee urgently, they need note for writing, they need to change most of their clothes, they need browsing phone @least Nokia2626 sad they need handouts and no hope for money yet sad they are not happy most of the times, it's either they are thinking of how they'll pay the next tuition fee or thinking of what they can do that'll bring money, the obnoxious part is that some guys among them will still need a girlfriend [size=20pt]FOR WHAT!!! undecided [/size] Must you die young
Well, if you're in this category, I pray that God will intervene in your matter and provide for all your needs accordingly, and very soon you shall change story. I that remembered you in prayer too cool shall not be left unattended-to, for our God is All Sufficient God, everyone that is reading this too shall experience Heaven on Earth IJN. Amen smiley

10:Tosyne2much will say; "Add the 10th one". cool Baba, I bow.

Hawlahscho

Lalasticlala Ishilove Farano

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Suspect33(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
Make i park my volkswagen car 4 here, notify me when it hits FP grin
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
This poor etisalat network allowed the poster above me to take my throne. sad

Bros! You no try o. sad
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by INTROVERT(f): 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
undecided
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Singarapper: 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by ladyF(f): 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hehehe grin
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
No 5. Got my ribs cracking, OP abeg No use laugh kill Durent grin "wat did u rub on ur lips" Anointing oil grin hahaha
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by SUGARBEE(f): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2015
The cloth borrowers.. This group pisses me off the most

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
SUGARBEE:
The cloth borrowers.. This group pisses me off the most
I do wonder how manage they are comfortable in another person's clothes.
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2015
i belonged to number 8, but it's all past now. but those clothes borrowers no they near my side sad
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nothing concern me .. #sipping ciroc. cool

1 Like

Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by sketcherJ(m): 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
Nice
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2015
such is life....are u expecting everybody to be thesame?
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by barnacle: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by ishiamu(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by MsTIQ(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hmm... True
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by INTROVERT247: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
smiley Prouldly number 8
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hahaha cheesy
Brilliantly analyzed

Hawlahscho, I throway salute ooo cool

I dey come

Typing .....

1 Like

Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by queenbetsy(f): 11:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
grin op,lie u were not one of the above mentioned...
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by iameugene(m): 1:42am On Sep 02, 2015
Please help me translate "i wanted to snap a mad person today and it didn't work, but i will make sure i snap a mad person tomorrow" to Yoruba thanks
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by willian10: 1:50am On Sep 02, 2015
I smell front page grin
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by iameugene(m): 1:58am On Sep 02, 2015
willian10:
I smell front page grin
Guy na me mess oshocked
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 8:51am On Sep 02, 2015
In Japan , a 17 year old is a Doctor.

In Brazil, a 17 year old is a footballer.

In China, a 17 year old is an Engineer.

In India, a 17 year old is a Shop owner.

In Iraq, a 17 year old is a Soldier.

In Nigeria, a 17 year old is a _________
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 8:52am On Sep 02, 2015
queenbetsy:
grin op,lie u were not one of the above mentioned...
grin Scroll up to number 8 cool

wink tongue
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 8:56am On Sep 02, 2015
iameugene:
Please help me translate "i wanted to snap a mad person today and it didn't work, but i will make sure i snap a mad person tomorrow" to Yoruba thanks

Mo fe ya AWORAN eni ti o ya were ni oni, ko sise, sugbon mo ma ri daju wipe mo ya AWORAN eni ti o ya were ni ola. undecided

So, are you satisfied undecided

1 Like

Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2015
willian10:
I smell front page grin
Front what
Obinoscopy has vowed never to move my threads to FP sad
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by iameugene(m): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Mo fe ya AWORAN eni ti o ya were ni oni, ko sise, sugbon mo ma ri daju wipe mo ya AWORAN eni ti o ya were ni ola. undecided

So, are you satisfied undecided
hmmm smiley what about i want to draw a mad man
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by Hawlahscho(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2015
iameugene:
hmmm smiley what about i want to draw a mad man

Mo fe ya eeyan ti o ya were. undecided
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by TheMainMan: 12:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:
In Japan , a 17 year old is a Doctor.
In Brazil, a 17 year old is a footballer.
In China, a 17 year old is an Engineer.
In India, a 17 year old is a Shop owner.
In Iraq, a 17 year old is a Soldier.
In Nigeria, a 17 year old is a _________
.. Jss3 student.. undecided..
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by queenbetsy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hawlahscho:
grin Scroll up to number 8 cool

wink tongue
hian! undecided
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by DEIFIED(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Your list is not complete.
Re: The Ten Types Of Students You Can Meet Among The Higher Institution Freshers by ogaofficer(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ojude Oba 2015 Loading.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

TOP 5 Funniest And Hilarious Dialects In Yoruba Land / How To Check Where JAMB Have Posted You For Admission / Procedures,guidlines And Instructions On Utme Jamb 2011 E-registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.