Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" (48660 Views)

How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
And people believe her already!

1 Like

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by komododragons: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
dinma007:
An enraged Nigerian lady, Ekprimma Koko is set to go to Uyo on Sunday to probably show the whole world the man who molested her several times when she was just 11.

According to her, the man, Akpanobong, a popular doctor in Uyo who was her family doctor even molested her while she was recovering from surgery.

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-calls-popular-uyo-doctor-molested-recovering-surgery/
some women are naturally made to break people's reputation undecided

how do you know he molested you when you are sick? undecided

i think naija women this days are using false rape accusation as there weapon to extort and destroy some innocent people's career!

just like one of my ex eeddiot who went to the police and claimed I rape her angry

now she is miserable in her life.

useless women everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Apina(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
The statement says "some doctors". I don't know why you have a problem with that. I hope it's not what I am thinking.

Or do you want to tell me that doctors don't molest their patients?
It has happened in the past isn't sufficient reason to place that tag on them, it would be stereotyping them. Let the merit of each case speak for itself

4 Likes

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Amajerry83(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Somebody is about to go down. But she does not have any evidence.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by MhizzAJ(f): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
The statement says "some doctors". I don't know why you have a problem with that. I hope it's not what I am thinking.

Or do you want to tell me that doctors don't molest their patients?

These things happen
Doctors molest patients and it's very unprofessional

You have time
Why did u even reply him

3 Likes

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Leez(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:
Hope you are sure of what you are doing? and you have concrete evidence to back up your claim? So you dont ruin someone's career and reputation for nothing.
better tighten those screws that "snapped" upstairs and think things through before making any move.

Mynd44
tank u bro
ds idiots are doing anything to trend cuz of d hollywood director who was exposed recently
gotta be careful

2 Likes

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Naff24(f): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

Some doctors are mad. At 11, her bre.asts will be small like peanut na.

I think women should try as much as possible to Study Medicine and other medical courses instead of filling the whole school in the name of studying Mass communication

After reading the Mass communication, they will now turn to yeye blogger, carrying fake rumors upandan
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Apina:

It has happened in the past isn't sufficient reason to place that tag on them, it would be stereotyping them. Let the merit of each case speak for itself
At Present As we speak, some doctors are molesting their patients, with a lot going unreported. I used some because I know there are good ones
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by komododragons: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
adeniyi3971:
This is not a doctor anymore ..
It's high time she stood up for what's right!

Happy birthday to me
Young man you knew nothing!

until you experience false accusation that's when you will have some sense

2 Likes

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by winkmart: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
It's well
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by CountCarter(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Keep the story going. While there might be some truth to it, she surely exaggerated at some point. On the basis that she was probably at the age of 18 0r 19 in her first year, it then means for the 7 to 8 years period she visited the hospital, she was molested and she deemed it fit to keep mute without complaining to her guardians. Now all of a sudden she has grown up. Some night ago she was reminiscing about her past events when all of a sudden this terrible event flashes right in front of her like a bang, right there she snaps. She then cries havoc and decides to let slip the dogs of war. Oh well, there are always two sides to a story.

1 Like

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Apina(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
At Present As we speak, some doctors are molesting their patients, with a lot going unreported. I used some because I know there are good ones
We can't really say if that assertion is true or not based on past events which u feel might be presently the case, that's why I insist that we should let the merit of each case speak for itself, most importantly judgment can only be passed on what's known
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by komododragons: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
as present as we speak are you there witnessing it?

don't talk like a cave man unless you got your evidence and lay your claims.

as we speak do you know how many people are accuse wrongly?

2 Likes

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by higgs: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
I hope You have evidence?
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Ebicoben: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
I know this man very well, but am jst surprise about this accusation
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
komododragons:
as present as we speak are you there witnessing it?

don't talk like a cave man unless you got your evidence and lay your claims.

as we speak do you know how many people are accuse wrongly?
The bottom line is there are good doctors and there are molesters
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by consultancy: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
anything to trend. women sha

1 Like

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
maybe just maybe the man was supplying her with cash and maybe stopped, this is the only explanation of bring this shiit up 14years after. to even think he still remember the man's name speaks volume

4 Likes

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by komododragons: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
The bottom line is there are good doctors and there are molesters
and there are those one who want to spoil someone reputation

1 Like

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Donraqh(m): 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Do not intend to say it didn't happen, molesting you up to your yr1 is something I will really underscore!!!!

There are of course probability however, arm yourself with evidence before you embark on this and I pray
you ain't on your way to ruin someones career. Truth be told, truth and truth!!!

If you are telling the truth goodluck, but if He is innocent you will rot in hell,
whichever way, goodluck!!!!
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by BluntBoy(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
dinma007:
An enraged Nigerian lady, Ekprimma Koko is set to go to Uyo on Sunday to probably show the whole world the man who molested her several times when she was just 11.

According to her, the man, Akpanobong, a popular doctor in Uyo who was her family doctor even molested her while she was recovering from surgery.

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-calls-popular-uyo-doctor-molested-recovering-surgery/

shocked

Talk, my dear. Talk. We are listening. Enough of people abusing their positions. Enough of abuses of privileges and positions by some doctors, lawyers, pastors, lecturers, e.t.c.

And parents need to become more rigorously vigilant. The person most likely to abuse your sons or daughters are those whom the child has a lot of trust in. Beware.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by randomtot(m): 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What joy do they derive in molesting kids undecided

How do they get away with that for years

Some patients must have been sedated while they were sexually assaulted

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
komododragons:
and there are those one who want to spoil someone reputation
Yes I agree
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by pedrozone15(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:

What about patients that molest the doctors?
What do you have to say about that?
Am not saying what she said doesn't happen but let's always be sure of anything before coming to conclusions, most of these slay queens are liars.
Back then in the higher institution, I witnessed a guy being beaten by an irate mob because a lady lied that she was raped by him. After much questioning and investigation, we found out it was all lies.

1 Like

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
pedrozone15:

What about patients that molest the doctors?
What do you have to say about that?
Am not saying what she said doesn't happen but let's always be sure of anything before coming to conclusions, most of these slay queens are liars.
Back then in the higher institution, I witnessed a guy being beaten by an irate mob because a lady lied that she was raped by him. After much questioning and investigation, we found out it was all lies.
It happens
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by ultraboss(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
I know the doctor very well.... He's my church member .......too sad... How sure are u
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

I think women should try as much as possible to Study Medicine and other medical courses instead of filling the whole school in the name of studying Mass communication

When we say male doctors aren't supposed to treat female patients deeply some perveted bastards in Nairaland with be yapping like monkeys.

When way a medical certificate isn't a moral one, they deny it.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Udiboy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Unfortunately this is a common practice in Nigeria. It’s time people began to talk about this horrible abuse. It happens in our hospitals, schools, offices , etc.
I once entered a bus from Benin to Enugu and the guy sitting next to me was using style to rub my breast and he was pretending to be asleep. I sha shifted a bit and like after 10 mins his hand dropped my breast side again.
When I think of it now, I just wished I used a hammer on his head. Such kind of person will be a paedophile.
There are so many sexual abuses going on in Nigeria From both the rich Oga’s and the poor yeye ones.
That guy in the bus with me had luck that day. I wish it was today. He would be in the mortuary by now.

Girls need to speak up more, record this things, mothers need to educate their girls more.
We need to speak up . Fathers train your sons right.
I will so castrate any idiot I see/catch or hear he’s molested my own.
I wonder why a grown ass man would be pressing breasts of a child for pleasure . It’s unimaginable
Not to talk of those that go all the way down to have sex with them. They are BEAST.
Men have some self control. And stop victimization. If you don’t come to my office, you won’t get that Job. Bleep you if you are one of those men. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Boyooosa(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Blackmailer! Spit!
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Salmoneus(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

If Linda Ikeji chased a formal career in blogging, she would have had to study mass communication...how much do you make?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect / Anambra Girls Arrested For Robbing Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.