Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,682 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" (48659 Views)

How a popular prophet Sexually Molested Me & Other Young Ladies In His / 17-Year-Old Girl Injured After Being Molested By Man Over Sex In Abuja. Photos / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Is this a case? I don't think so. EVIDENCE...?
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by TheGoddessA(f): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Forgive yourself,Forgive him and move on with your life.......

1 Like

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by lacoach: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
He was my family doctor. I know him and his youger brother who was sacked from UBA.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
She is crazy! Now u r 25 plus and u are now saying?
Hhhmmmm.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by fashrola(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
JayCynic:
Calabar girls can sabi give positioning sha

Sometimes you have to make good use of your brain... It pays a lot
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by AlanSugar(m): 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
"14 years late but someone's gotta pay"...., sounds like she's broke, poor doctor Akpanobong. The boogie's gon getcha, run, Akpanobong run! So all the while she's been enjoying, no stories, now that the doc is looking elsewhere for his fun games she's vexing. Diaris goduoo!
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by NaijaElba(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Just because of cheap attention u are just voicing out, who will take you serious? Why didn't you talk when it happened afresh if you were not enjoying it.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by lndigene(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Some doctors are probably worst than some paedophile, l wonder how they keep their licence or permit. These doctors would ask a lady to UnCloth or even take off panties on any slight complain relating to reproductory system.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by kabillion(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
"Up till first year in the Uni" u must have enjoyed it somehow. So shut the Bleep down instead of up because whteva d Bleep u shot up up is gonna land right back on ur head.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Basic123: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
lndigene:
Some doctors are probably worst than some paedophile, l wonder how they keep their licence or permit. These doctors would ask a lady to UnCloth or even take off panties on any slight complain relating to reproductory system.
You know nothing about medicine!
If you study medicine and start practicing,you will discover that every female patients will tend to think a male doctor is molesting her!

There is no way you will undergo gyn exam without offing your wears! and there is no way a doctor will perform a breast examination without fundling your breast for "lumps" and press you nipples to inspect the "discharge".The best way to stop all this unnecessary suspicion is to discourage a male Doc from attending to a female patient like its done in saudi arabia.

1 Like

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
The story may be true But the calculation / storyline is incredible.
How could you be molested for yrs and u said nothing only to jump out from BLUE.
Why did u chose now,. As a smart lady, u should have gathered enough evidence in this era of advance technology.

Many NL are all quick to condemn Doctors and Pastors

Until Doctors and Pastors start speaking out on how many devilish ladies seduced them we may not know

1 Like

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by dbar: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
Its actually coming too late, since you were 11 years huh.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by thesicilian: 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
The statement says "some doctors". I don't know why you have a problem with that. I hope it's not what I am thinking.

Or do you want to tell me that doctors don't molest their patients?
I have never seen any.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by ElsonMorali: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
It's your word against his. You have No case here. If it's true just leave leave him to God.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
#MeeToo season.

1 Like

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by TheManOfTheYear: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
uncastable2odd:
doctors n sexual temptation na 5 n 6...na so one nurse for fed.poly.ede dey suck my prick while i was admitted in the school medical clinic for chronic typhoid.it was late in the midnight.though we both bleeped each other.the nurse should not been more than 40 years then.i was only 24 then in my HND1
guy u sabi lie oo ... you deserve Nobel prize

2 Likes

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by toprealman: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
angry

Some doctors are mad. At 11, her bre.asts will be small like peanut na.

I think women should try as much as possible to Study Medicine and other medical courses instead of filling the whole school in the name of studying Mass communication
What if Medicine is not your calling? Don't you thing that mass communications you think is crap will be the best tool to fight and win this her case? Train up your kids to always talk to you about EVERYTHING!
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
toprealman:
What if Medicine is not your calling? Don't you thing that mass communications you think is crap will be the best tool to fight and win this her case? Train up your kids to always talk to you about EVERYTHING!
A lot of females doing Mass Com have no business being there
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Kingdolo(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
I'm not understanding this lady , why not report him to your parents back then.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Ghettologist(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Another mumu girl from Akwa ibom... u no get proof u wan make case... idiot with Bleep face... person go just wake up one day feel say people no know am, e go find one useless story make she enter highlight... FOOLISH FOOL
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by kabaka1: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
JayCynic:

wetin u mean?
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by kabaka1: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
uncastable2odd:
doctors n sexual temptation na 5 n 6...na so one nurse for fed.poly.ede dey suck my prick while i was admitted in the school medical clinic for chronic typhoid.it was late in the midnight.though we both bleeped each other.the nurse should not been more than 40 years then.i was only 24 then in my HND1

I bet u enjoyed it and thanked God for that typhoid
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by kabaka1: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
Amajerry83:
Somebody is about to go down. But she does not have any evidence.

in a country like Naija do u see people going down for things like this especially as him be a very big man in dat community.
bribing police and the judge is an open option for him to go free
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by tempest01(m): 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Seems I know this girl though...we used to relate back then on Twitter....not sure though...

It should be another account.

If she went to SA for flight school then she is.

If she's the one, then the doctor is in for some shit. I used to fancy her straight forwardness back then.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by toprealman: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
kenonze:
How could you be molested for yrs and u said nothing only to jump out from BLUE.
Why did u chose now,. As a smart lady, u should have gathered enough evidence in this era of advance technology.

Until Doctors and Pastors start speaking out on how many devilish ladies seduced them we may not know
Try check up global updates from time to time. From Jimmy Saville...more recently Steve Segal, Harvey Weinstein....check them up
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by habsydiamond(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
konji Na bastard ooooo. a whole doc dey touch 11yrs old breast. wetin he won see for there sef. yeye fowl he deserve 100 lashes of Fulani cane. by the time e chop cane reach 20 if he no die he go faint
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Rayd502(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
JayCynic:

Whn Uyo come be Calabar?

2 Likes

Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by Destinychild263(m): 12:09am On Oct 21, 2017
dinma007:
An enraged Nigerian lady, Ekprimma Koko is set to go to Uyo on Sunday to probably show the whole world the man who molested her several times when she was just 11.

According to her, the man, Akpanobong, a popular doctor in Uyo who was her family doctor even molested her while she was recovering from surgery.

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-calls-popular-uyo-doctor-molested-recovering-surgery/
abeg talk.....hw he take do d stuff
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by delishpot: 1:37am On Oct 21, 2017
Many men in Nigeria are sexual predators. They pretend to be smart and Holly saints when no one is looking. Throwing judgement against women but deep down, they are randy goats only fit to be burnt alive. If only God would play the secrete lives of Naija men for all to see only 2 % would make the cut and I am proud to say.... I will be among that 2 %. Look now 80% of men would justify his action and even call for the girls head because she did not report the matter when it happened like she was lying. Ask them, of all the small underage girls they molested, how many reported them? I blame Naija 0arents tho. Intimidating their kids and scaring them from opening up about sexuality and sexual abuse helps criminal offenders get away with it. Mother's, stop punishing your kids for the sons of predators, let your kids not be afraid of talking about sex with you. Teach them the proper way before strangers would do it for you. Watch those uncles, brothers, pastors and imams. Stop being foolish and still expecting to reap motherly rewards in the future.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by delishpot: 1:45am On Oct 21, 2017
uncastable2odd:

Fedepe pikin. Na so Una dey take trade Una destiny for one night stand come turn around blame Una wives for the cause of Una stagnation in life claiming she has marine husband or that she had sold her destiny to Aristo. This is how it starts.
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by delishpot: 1:48am On Oct 21, 2017
kenonze:

People get seduced daily, it doesn't mean they should fall. Many things seduce us from money to fine girls to power, it doesn't mean we must fall to the temptations. Will you accept the same seduction story of your wife sleeps with her boss? If no, why do you think theirs is justified?
Re: Ekprimma Koko: "Uyo Doctor Akpanobong Molested Me While Recovering From Surgery" by NovusHomo(m): 2:06am On Oct 21, 2017
dinma007:
An enraged Nigerian lady, Ekprimma Koko is set to go to Uyo on Sunday to probably show the whole world the man who molested her several times when she was just 11.

According to her, the man, Akpanobong, a popular doctor in Uyo who was her family doctor even molested her while she was recovering from surgery.

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-calls-popular-uyo-doctor-molested-recovering-surgery/

Go ahead lady. As a father, I'm with you on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. / “The Hausa, Backed By The Soldiers & Police, Set Vehicles, Houses On Fire"- Adio / I Embraced Armed Robbery After My Husband Abandoned Me- Female Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.