Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them (3110 Views)

Guys Ever Wondered How Women Feel When We Bleep Them. / Two Pretty Girls In My Church Are Having Crush On Me: How Can I Bleep Them / See The Kind Of Sexy Picture A Female Nairalander Sent To Me (18+)pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
I'm choosing a sex position for each of my crush shocked

amarabae unfortunately she's married I don't want to eat another man food so since she's my crush I will give her MouthAction and she will give me a Mouth Gig grin

makkydebbie and blackhawk01 those two girls no go sabi any better sex position so I will only use the missionary position. undecided

I will have three-some with sexybbstar and bigsarah. grin

lala247 I will just give you a reverse cow girl so that I can hold that waist very well.

sinaj I will give you a cow girl,just wanna be seeing your two mangoes shaking. grin

and finally my rokia2 ,na doggy style sure pass. shocked

this is how I wish it could come real.
I wish my dream will come through one day.
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by RoyalBlak007: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
gringrin
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
gringrin
my dream will come through one day grin
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
u wasted energy

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
u wasted energy
no energy wasted,I know my prayers will be one day be answered.
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
angry
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by DOUBLEWAHALA: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
mrdickhead:
no energy wasted,I know my prayers will be one day be answered.
the mangos got me

u should have more realistic future and watch them chase you
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by BigSarah(f): 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
mrdickhead:
I'm choosing a sex position for each of my crush shocked

amarabae unfortunately she's married I don't want to eat another man food so since she's my crush I will give her MouthAction and she will give me a Mouth Gig grin

makkydebbie and blackhawk01 those two girls no go sabi any better sex position so I will only use the missionary position. undecided

I will have party with sexybbstar and bigsarah. grin

lala247 I will just give you a reverse cow girl so that I can hold that waist very well.

sinaj I will give you a cow girl,just wanna be seeing your two mangoes shaking. grin

and finally my rokia2 ,na doggy style sure pass. shocked

this is how I wish it could come real.
I wish my dream will come through one day.

First Class mumu
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
BigSarah:

First Class mumu
you will surely like it wink
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mofeoluwadassah: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
see weytin buhari don cause our able bodied men cry

3 Likes

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
I just have a lot of them as my crush,but first thing first,let me just finish with this set before...

I wish I could f*ck them all. wink

I wish to f*ck lifeofairforce1 ex babe too grin

2 Likes

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

the mangos got me

u should have more realistic future and watch them chase you
do you know whether I am typing from my office?
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Prefola: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm... #50 cucumber shuld have saved us dis stress.. a waste of cum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by zexy2030(m): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Chai, u r disgrace to manhood, ask ur father all girls he bleeped when he was young, what does he have to show you for it. Ohh, he flexed his youth, wasted time, blood, sense, energy, money on girls. Okkk, ur present life is an evidence that u r just the repetition of u r irresponsible father, kwotinu. HIV is waiting for you with grand children called STD, living on drugs all ur life. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
My own na party alone.. Thank God.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I want three-some not party undecided
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
zexy2030:
Chai, u r disgrace to manhood, ask ur father all girls he bleeped when he was young, what does he have to show you for it. Ohh, he flexed his youth, wasted time, blood, sense, energy, money on girls. Okkk, ur present life is an evidence that u r just the repetition of u r irresponsible father, kwotinu. HIV is waiting for you with grand children called STD, living on drugs all ur life. grin
angry
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mtcheeew.....Iranu!

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
At this point, I'm gonna have to give up. Nigeria's future is so dusky

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Queenbeee:
Mtcheeew.....Iranu!
I will like you to be in my party too wink
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
I think two of the people you mentioned have syphilis but i wont mention name

cc Augustap
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
candlewax:

cc Augustap
I choose wisely
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by AK6464(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
You must be a product of a leaking condom
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
syphilis can never be wise
mrdickhead:
I choose wisely
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Beyoncce(f): 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
embarassed
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
If only ur mum took her pills smh
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
AK6464:
You must be a product of a leaking condom
I must laugh to this grin
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
mrdickhead:
do you know whether I am typing from post office?
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by valirex: 7:51am On Oct 21, 2017
BigSarah:

First Class mumu
I am so disappointed in you, your are too raw. it's just his fantasy. #ItsAFreeWorld

1 Like

Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2017
valirex:

I am so disappointed in you, your are too raw. it's just his fantasy.
#ItsAFreeWorld
thanks bro,she should at least be proud that unknown person is crushing on her grin
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 8:14am On Oct 21, 2017
sexybbstar:
My own na party alone.. Thank God.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
For 3 some shocked u seff spoil grin
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by Lalas247(f): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2017
candlewax:

cc Augustap
Weyrey cheesy oya mention it now
Augusta oya make him spill the beans .. u have taught him bad things
Re: My Female Nairalander Crush And How I Will Bleep Them by mrdickhead: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2017
Lalas247:

Weyrey cheesy oya mention it now
Augusta oya make him spill the beans .. u have taught him bad things
my beautiful Lala is here,my crush,my dick dangle for you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Stop A Lady From Demanding From You / Share Your Worst Date Experience / Is She Too Young?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.