Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] (7648 Views)

Ifa Reading Live Demonstration In My Shrine [pics][video] / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) / Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2017
terrezo2002:

I don't believe in all levitation, many are fake. When I see true one I know. I know which is aided by demons and which is not

Lol, very funny. So you saw the demons with your third eyes, right? Even demons can't levitate, how can they help humans do what they(fictitious characters) cannot do
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 8:44am On Oct 24, 2017
Some people think that saying "I saw it with my eyes" lends credibility to their narrative. They forget that that means of observation is one of the most unreliable means available to humans in the 21st century. If only they know how many people have been wrongly convicted and sent to prison because someone could swear he saw the accused committing the crime.

Secondly, anybody can come here and lie about seeing someone levitating. And when he is countered, instead of agreeing he may not exactly remember what he saw accurately, he doubles down and lies even more so as to convince himself he is saying the truth. Or his mind just invents details to make his story more sensible to him.

We need more proof than "I trust my eyes".

3 Likes

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2017
OtemSapien:

Lol, very funny. So you saw the demons with your third eyes, right? Even demons can't levitate, how can they help humans do what they(fictitious characters) cannot do
You claim to be spiritual, but you lack spiritual understanding. All around you are spirits. The good and the bad. Some of them influences men's activities. You can actually summon some to do your biddings. The Spirit are more in population than humans so they are scattered all over the universe. Wake up
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 9:50am On Oct 24, 2017
terrezo2002:

You claim to be spiritual, but you lack spiritual understanding. All around you are spirits. The good and the bad. Some of them influences men's activities. You can actually summon some to do your biddings. The Spirit are more in population than humans so they are scattered all over the universe. Wake up

How many have u summoned before?
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2017
NPComplete:

How many have u summoned before?
I don't summon demons. I am a child of God with the angels of God around me
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 10:02am On Oct 24, 2017
terrezo2002:

I don't summon demons. I am a child of God with the angels of God around me

So that means u have no proof for ur demons, where they are situated and their numbers unlike ur last post claimed.

2 Likes

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Stevebamdex(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2017
Babalawos:

Christians on NL, is it true that prophet bushiri is not a Christian?
Yes,he is never a christian but a glorified entertainer together with ubert angel,tb joshua,chris okafor and fufeyin. They are all false prophets.
Quote me anywhere.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2017
NPComplete:

So that means u have no proof for ur demons, where they are situated and their numbers unlike ur last post claimed.
It is a waste of time to explain spiritual things to a carnal person just as it is fruitless to talk to the dead because he doesn't hear or understand what you have to tell him
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2017
terrezo2002:

It is a waste of time to explain spiritual things to a carnal person just as it is fruitless to talk to the dead because he doesn't hear or understand what you have to tell him

It is a waste of time to explain Neverland to a carnal person just like it is fruitless to talk to the dead.

Clown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 10:29am On Oct 24, 2017
terrezo2002:

spiritual people are in the spiritual realms, not in the physical realms. God Almighty has made everything in their right habitation, so spirits stay in their own realms while we stay in our own. And if and only if we are going to meet, we do that in the inner universe and not in this physical outward universe. i.e. if you want to see ghosts, spirit and your so-called demons(made by the heads), go into meditation and you may see them in their realms. Note, if anybody tells you that he is fully awake and he sees spirit in our physical world here, tell him or her to go for a medical check up because no spirit will leave his realm and come to the world of physicality. Anything that is coming to live in our world here must put on the worldly garment, which is the flesh and such person would be subject to all physical laws like gravity, pains, etc.
Even Yahweh came into our physical realm as Moses and he died like any other human being did. I hope the light of God will reveal the truth to you someday.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2017
OtemSapien:
spiritual people are in the spiritual realm, not in the physical realm. God Almighty has made everything in their right habitation, so spirits stay in their own realms while we stay in our own. And if and only if we are going to meet, we do that in the inner universe and not in this physical outward universe. i.e. if you want to see ghosts, spirit and your so-called demons(made by the heads), go into meditation and you may see them in their realms. Note, if anybody tells you that he is fully awake and he sees spirit in pur physical world here, tell him or her to go for a medical check up because no spirit will leave his realm and come to the world of physicality. Anything that is coming to live in our world hear must put on the worldly garment, which is the flesh and such person would be subject to all physical laws like gravity, pains, etc.
Even Yahweh came into our physical realm as Moses and he died like any other human being did. I hope the light of God will reveal the truth to you someday.
Where is this spiritual realm? at least you know where you are
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 10:36am On Oct 24, 2017
NPComplete:

It is a waste of time to explain Neverland to a carnal person just like it is fruitless to talk to the dead.

Clown cheesy
why don't you face Otem, at least he too believes there is a spiritual realm.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 10:47am On Oct 24, 2017
terrezo2002:

Where is this spiritual realm? at least you know where you are
when you do meditation, you can get to the spiritual realms. They are as real as our realm here.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2017
terrezo2002:

why don't you face Item, at least he too believes there is a spiritual realm.

I don't disbelieve in the spirit realm. I just don't believe u know about it like u claim.
Why I came after u is because u talked as if u have been there and touched it and used it. But all u have are stories told to u by your pastors who also were told stories or made up their own.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2017
NPComplete:

I don't disbelieve in the spirit realm. I just don't believe u know about it like u claim.
Why I came after u is because u talked as if u have been there and touched it and used it. But all u have are stories told to u by your pastors who also were told stories or made up their own.
When you know the truth, you will be free. It is because you don't know the truth yet. It was not stories that made me believe, but I had a personal encounter
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2017
OtemSapien:
when you do meditation, you can get to the spiritual realms. They are as real as our realm here.
You are right, the realm of the spirit has no particular place. It is just that you become aware of the Spiritual world. The Spirits like I said are all over the universe. Some are in the waters, some are in space, some are on earth, some are in the heavens. Meditations makes you see in part, you don't see all of them. Even in Christian dorm, you can only see in part. They sometime appear visible even without meditations. They are most active when humans are inactive, during the hours of thick darkness
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by NPComplete: 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
terrezo2002:

When you know the truth, you will be free. It is because you don't know the truth yet. It was not stories that made me believe, but I had a personal encounter

Personal delusion, u mean. Every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to think they are special on Nairaland. If we ask for proof of the encounter now u will start another story.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by terrezo2002(m): 12:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
NPComplete:

Personal delusion, u mean. Every Tom, Dick and Harry wants to think they are special on Nairaland. If we ask for proof of the encounter now u will start another story.
Call it whatever you like. I know what I believe in and I am persuaded. And there is no need to prove anything to you since you are not able to understand it.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by jaymichael(m): 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
chemystery:
Babalawos, I think it is high time you stop all this deceit!

We are in 21st century please. Let's not take this further to the next generation.
If you have knowledge about these magic tricks, tell the public that these are mere illusions and tricks just like American magicians like Harry Houdini, James Randi, Penn & Teller all did, than deceive them that you have supernatural powers.

Please how do I get back my wasted MB?
Real magic is SUPERNATURAL. Read the testimonies of omoobajesu to get an insight on magic and the dark world of powers, occultism and mysticism.
The whites, use supernatural powers to aid their magic, that they won't tell you because such knowledge is ESOTERIC. They will only use tricks and methodology to explain their acts so that you will think they are doing something highly skillful. If they tell you that they are using esoteric powers to perform magical acts, wherein lies the fun and awe factor. Magical Tricks exist. Supernatural Magic also exist.
NB: Don't take this as an endorsement of the act displayed by the moniker Babalawos. I have not seen the video he put up.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by chemystery: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2017
jaymichael:
Real magic is SUPERNATURAL. Read the testimonies of omoobajesu to get an insight on magic and the dark world of powers, occultism and mysticism.
The whites, use supernatural powers to aid their magic, that they won't tell you because such knowledge is ESOTERIC. They will only use tricks and methodology to explain their acts so that you will think they are doing something highly skillful. If they tell you that they are using esoteric powers to perform magical acts, wherein lies the fun and awe factor. Magical Tricks exist. Supernatural Magic also exist.
NB: Don't take this as an endorsement of the act displayed by the moniker Babalawos. I have not seen the video he put up.
There is nothing like using supernatural powers to aid magic. All magics are illusions.
You say whites use tricks and methodologies to explain magic. Since this is what they want the public to believe, why then are these tricks and methodologies remain a secret to the entire public?

Why is it that those who learn this so called tricks and methodologies over years also perform same effect?

How then can you differentiate one who learnt tricks and methodology from one who is using supernatural powers like you claimed?

Why would one who performed supernatural things want another man to perform similar feat using tricks and methodology?

Why would one who can double cash or make cash rain from sky using supposed supernatural power go to perform on stage just to earn same cash he can magically produce?

The whites who perform magic like you wrongly believe don't want you to think they are skillful instead, they want to create the illusion that they have magical or supernatural powers.
I perform magic too and I don't do it for people to think I am skillful. I do it for people to mystify people and make them believe I have supernatural powers. Even babalawos just like most African magicians also have the same motive but theirs is for the purpose of creating fear, defrauding and controling unsuspecting individuals.

Don't be too lazy to think deep and explore other knowledge. The supernatural does not exists. All we have are just make-believes from those who want you to believe they have supernatural powers.

1 Like

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Yes,he is never a christian but a glorified entertainer together with ubert angel,tb joshua,chris okafor and fufeyin. They are all false prophets.
Quote me anywhere.

Really?

1 Like

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by jaymichael(m): 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
chemystery:

There is nothing like using supernatural powers to aid magic. All magics are illusions.
You say whites use tricks and methodologies to explain magic. Since this is what they want the public to believe, why then are these tricks and methodologies remain a secret to the entire public?

Why is it that those who learn this so called tricks and methodologies over years also perform same effect?

How then can you differentiate one who learnt tricks and methodology from one who is using supernatural powers like you claimed?

Why would one who performed supernatural things want another man to perform similar feat using tricks and methodology?

Why would one who can double cash or make cash rain from sky using supposed supernatural power go to perform on stage just to earn same cash he can magically produce?

The whites who perform magic like you wrongly believe don't want you to think they are skillful instead, they want to create the illusion that they have magical or supernatural powers.
I perform magic too and I don't do it for people to think I am skillful. I do it for people to mystify people and make them believe I have supernatural powers. Even babalawos just like most African magicians also have the same motive but theirs is for the purpose of creating fear, defrauding and controling unsuspecting individuals.

Don't be too lazy to think deep and explore other knowledge. The supernatural does not exists. All we have are just make-believes from those who want you to believe they have supernatural powers.
No be you go teach me what I know. The supernatural exits. I have seen things strong enough for me to hold firm to my belief.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by OtemSapien: 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
jaymichael:

Real magic is not supernatural but physical and highly psychological.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by chemystery: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
jaymichael:
No be you go teach me what I know. The supernatural exits. I have seen things strong enough for me to hold firm to my belief.
No, you have only seen things you can't explain but resort to going for cheap answers instead of carrying out critical thinking and analysis.

I'm an amateur magician, and I bet you, I have seen more than you claimed you have seen.
If you can share with me what you have seen with enough details, I promise to do the best I can to explain them to you

1 Like

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by jaymichael(m): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
chemystery:

No, you have only seen things you can't explain but resort to going for cheap answers instead of carrying out critical thinking and analysis.

I'm an amateur magician, and I bet you, I have seen more than you claimed you have seen.
If you can share with me what you have seen with enough details, I promise to do the best I can to explain them to you
You cannot explain the supernatural with cheap magic tricks. I can't doubt you that there are tricks and (magic) performance that awe people but only the performer knows the rope of the tricks. I am an African, my late maternal grandfather was a member of the Ogboni occult. I have gone with my mother to one of her uncles in the village who is a babalawo (native doctor) I have seen effigy (a carved wood about a meter tall) speak in his shrine with my very eyes. There are powers, there is the supernatural which controls the natural. Don't pray to be a victim of supernatural forces before you believe.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by chemystery: 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
jaymichael:
You cannot explain the supernatural with cheap magic tricks. I can't doubt you that there are tricks and (magic) performance that awe people but only the performer knows the rope of the tricks. I am an African, my late maternal grandfather was a member of the Ogboni occult. I have gone with my mother to one of her uncles in the village who is a babalawo (native doctor) I have seen effigy (a carved wood about a meter tall) speak in his shrine with my very eyes. There are powers, there is the supernatural which controls the natural. Don't pray to be a victim of supernatural forces before you believe.
If there are powers, if there is the supernatural that controls the natural, don't you think those who can harness these powers should be ruling over the world? I mean, don't you think the supernatural will rule over the natural?

Have you ask yourself...
Why does science explain things and solve problems readily than the supernatural?
Why are the most richest not those with supernatural powers?
Why are humans with supernatural not in seat of power in lieu of ordinary humans ruling over them?
Why does supernatural only find solace in hearsays and wishful thinking?
Why does supernatural take pride in levitating humans and making carved wood talk than solving human problems like inventing cure for HIV?

Will you take science serious if all it does is to make carved wood talk and levitate humans just to awe people?

Think bro, think!!!

2 Likes

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by delishpot: 11:28am On Oct 29, 2017
Babalawos:

A Christian Prophet posted a quack levitation video and you called it miracle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1JQY8_Uj_0

I posted an advanced levitation video and you commented thrash. Why be a hypocrite?

That self styled wolf in sheep's clothing calling himself a pastor is a clown. That your levitation video Bros grin grin grin

I CANT SHOUT O
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 11:42am On Oct 30, 2017
So do you believe me now when I said some pastors visit babalawos to get spiritual powers?

delishpot:

That self styled wolf in sheep's clothing calling himself a pastor is a clown. That your levitation video Bros grin grin grin

I CANT SHOUT O
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by delishpot: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2017
Babalawos:
So do you believe me now when I said some pastors visit babalawos to get spiritual powers?

YES, it is not a hidden fact many religious people visit Babaláwos for powers.
I was just not pleased with the levitation video. It's as if you are playing on my intelligence cool

3 Likes

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Konquest: 5:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Babalawos:
Àború àboyè, here is my levitation video. I Practice What I Teach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0FQVTwH1w&feature=youtu.be

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2017
chemystery:

If there are powers, if there is the supernatural that controls the natural, don't you think those who can harness these powers should be ruling over the world? I mean, don't you think the supernatural will rule over the natural?

Have you ask yourself...
Why does science explain things and solve problems readily than the supernatural?
Why are the most richest not those with supernatural powers?
Why are humans with supernatural not in seat of power in lieu of ordinary humans ruling over them?
Why does supernatural only find solace in hearsays and wishful thinking?
Why does supernatural take pride in levitating humans and making carved wood talk than solving human problems like inventing cure for HIV?

Will you take science serious if all it does is to make carved wood talk and levitate humans just to awe people?

Think bro, think!!!

Aboru Aboye

The reason why those with supernatural abilities are ruled by ordinary people with no supernatural abilities is called TABOO.

The reason why those who can evoke money still work to earn money is called TABOO and this TABOO can not be broken.

Haven't you heard: "A DIVINER CAN NOT DIVINE HIS OWN FUTURE"?

Those with supernatural abilities can divine for others, enrich others but can't divine for themselves and enrich themselves.

This is the reason why Babalawo visit another Babalawo for divination.

If supernatural doesn't exist, what will you say about spiritual bullet proof, magun...?

Or haven't you heard about stories of armed robbers who visit a spiritually fortified house and begin to sweep the compound?

Yes they are magic tricks and supernatural abilities.

If magic tricks exist, so is supernatural abilities.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by chemystery: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

The reason why those with supernatural abilities are ruled by ordinary people with no supernatural abilities is called TABOO.

The reason why those who can evoke money still work to earn money is called TABOO and this TABOO can not be broken.

Haven't you heard: "A DIVINER CAN NOT DIVINE HIS OWN FUTURE"?

Those with supernatural abilities can divine for others, enrich others but can't divine for themselves and enrich themselves.

This is the reason why Babalawo visit another Babalawo for divination.

If supernatural doesn't exist, what will you say about spiritual bullet proof, magun...?

Or haven't you heard about stories of armed robbers who visit a spiritually fortified house and begin to sweep the compound?

Yes they are magic tricks and supernatural abilities.

If magic tricks exist, so is supernatural abilities.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos
OK, I'm glad you agree magic tricks exists. But I have just one question for you:

Is your levitation video done with a trick or supernatural power?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Logicboy Meets Anony (epic) / 10 TACTICS OF THE ADVERSARY & POWER TOOLS FOR CHRISTIANS TO OVERCOME THEM / The Bermuda Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.