Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] (7641 Views)

Ifa Reading Live Demonstration In My Shrine [pics][video] / Egg Inside Bottle Occult Power Live Demonstration In My Shrine (video) / Occult Power Live Demonstration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 7:53am On Nov 06, 2017
chemystery:

OK, I'm glad you agree magic tricks exists. But I have just one question for you:

Is your levitation video done with a trick or supernatural power?

Supernatural power off course. My posts and comments on nairaland has centered on the supernatural
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by chemystery: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2017
Babalawos:

Supernatural power off course. My posts and comments on nairaland has centered on the supernatural
Ok, you mentioned that:

there are magic tricks and supernatural abilities.
If magic tricks exist, so is supernatural abilities.

If yours fall under the category of supernatural abilities, therefore the supernatural does not exist, rather it is simply a mere trick which anyone can do.

1 Like

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by delishpot: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2017
Na wa
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by HardMirror(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2017
hahahahahahaha. this guy na mumu!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
this trick is tooo stuuupid and obvious.
SEE AS HE PLASTER HIM CONTACT FOR THE CARTON. U DEY FIND MONEY BY ALL MEANS. OMA SHE O. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by Babalawos(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2017
HardMirror:
hahahahahahaha. this guy na mumu!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
this trick is tooo stuuupid and obvious.
SEE AS HE PLASTER HIM CONTACT FOR THE CARTON. U DEY FIND MONEY BY ALL MEANS. OMA SHE O. cry cry cry

This is one of the reasons I don't like nairaland, too many kids here and childish brains. You may be an adult but your post is so childish. Why the insults?

Well, let me answer your question. The reason my contacts were displayed on the video was to protect my video from imposters.

Next time, before you comment or say something publicly, be matured with your words or better still keep quite.
Re: Levitation: Float In Mid Air Live Demonstration [video] by HardMirror(m): 3:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Babalawos:

This is one of the reasons I don't like nairaland, too many kids here and childish brains. You may be an adult but your post is so childish. Why the insults?

Well, let me answer your question. The reason my contacts were displayed on the video was to protect my video from imposters.

Next time, before you comment or say something publicly, be matured with your words or better still keep quite.
abeg. shut the fuuuuck up!!!!
who is childish? you gluing a box to your thumb and calling it magick or me laughing at your desperation?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Warns Corrupt Politicians / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / What Is The Difference Between The Word Of Wisdom And The Word Of Knowledge Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.