Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites (30723 Views)

Ayiri Emami Kneels Before Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Ayiri Emami Offers Coke, Fanta, Sardines And Bread To River Goddess -photo / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwole, Ayiri Emami Cross Over To Ancestral Palace Across River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by Efewestern: 6:53am On Oct 23, 2017
Datazone:

My friend, don't treat me like a kid. Urhobos only exist in Warri South as far as the three WARRI LGA is concerned. Itsekiris exist in the three WARRI LGAs, so stop counting UDU, Uvwie and those neighbouring Urhobo LGA as part of Warri. This is how you create problems for your future generations. Stick with your LGA man. If I'm to ask each and everyone of you going against the Itsekiris on this thread to tell me your LGA, Nairalanders will be amazed to find out that you all are from faraway Ethiopie East or West and just being hateful on the Itsekiris for no reason.

oshare relax, you are acting like every urhobo hates you, so you mean Okere and other urhobo town in warri is not urhobo land?

Ur mata tire me.
Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by Alezy(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2017
Datazone:

My friend, don't treat me like a kid. Urhobos only exist in Warri South as far as the three WARRI LGA is concerned. Itsekiris exist in the three WARRI LGAs, so stop counting UDU, Uvwie and those neighbouring Urhobo LGA as part of Warri. This is how you create problems for your future generations. Stick with your LGA man. If I'm to ask each and everyone of you going against the Itsekiris on this thread to tell me your LGA, Nairalanders will be amazed to find out that you all are from faraway Ethiopie East or West and just being hateful on the Itsekiris for no reason.
you get it all wrong, I don't preach hate, besides we one. This is why I said u know nothing about warri. Okay let me start with this question, is warri now only limited to just the 3 local government it was formally initiated with?? Just answer this.

Its just like saying, beger, iyanu-apaja and the likes of epe is not part of Lagos today. Those initially was not Lagos but its all called Lagos today. How can u explain to someone now that enereh junction is not warri? How does it sound?
Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by Alezy(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Efewestern:

oshare relax, you are acting like every urhobo hates you, so you mean Okere and other urhobo town in warri is not urhobo land?

Ur mata tire me.
exactly my thought, he is trying to say because okere no dey the three warri local government it means them no be warri. How?
Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2017
Efewestern:

Ur mata tire me.
Is Okere an Urhobo word or an Itsekiri word?
Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Alezy:
you get it all wrong, I don't preach hate, besides we one. This is why I said u know nothing about warri. Okay let me start with this question, is warri now only limited to just the 3 local government it was formally initiated with?? Just answer this.

Its just like saying, beger, iyanu-apaja and the likes of epe is not part of Lagos today. Those initially was not Lagos but its all called Lagos today. How can u explain to someone now that enereh junction is not warri? How does it sound?

For sure Warri is now a Metropolis. However, my attention was drawn to this post when I saw bashing of Itsekiris as if we dey fight War. Abi make Olu lordship go enter Uvwie for Enerhen before? That's an Urhobo LGA
Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by Alezy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
Datazone:

For sure Warri is now a Metropolis. However, my attention was drawn to this post when I saw bashing of Itsekiris as if we dey fight War. Abi make Olu lordship go enter Uvwie for Enerhen before? That's an Urhobo LGA
thumbs up....now u understand what I mean. Itsekiri man(bo cor)
Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2017
Alezy:
thumbs up....now u understand what I mean. Itsekiri man(bo cor)
Haha. Ara mi ni. Ma vor?
Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by Alezy(m): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2017
Datazone:

Haha. Ara mi ni. Ma vor?
confirm.....I greet you brother.
Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by mysticwarrior(m): 5:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Xyzee:

Noise making Urhobo drum. Where una dey wey itseke dey go school?

Empty drum. Make una start am again, this time we go chase una commot for our land.

Slaves, that still pay us land rent.
na thunder go fire that your mouth for you, with una shameless tsekiri women wey dey fvck outside marriage like dogs so.
Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by mysticwarrior(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2019
Datazone:
I'm just laughing at you all on this thread. If not for the magnanimity of the Itsekiris and the ugly fact that they are not many, most of you will not be saying trash like "they don't own Warri". Itsekiri had Warri as a whole in their palms during the early days, if they were as many as the Yorubas or Igbos, they would have quickly dominated the Warri some of you are arguing about. The most painful fact on this thread is that all Urhobos and Igbos posting here are not even from Warri at all, they are from Agbor, Jesse, Oghara, Abraka and other crude Urhobo towns. Only about 3% of Urhobos come from Warri South LGA and you won't find them online making noise. In case you don't know, over 95% of Itsekiris come from Warri prior to splitting of Warri into three LGA. So get your facts right, Urhobos are minority in Warri as a whole.

Long live Itsekiri
Long live Olu
God bless Nigeria
you are a sectional and biased tribal bigot, the itsekiris almost went on extinction because of their dwindling population and had to intermarry with the urhobos who took them in places like warri, Sapele, Jesse and Oghara, 90 percent of itsekiris have Urohobo blood flowing on them because they hate getting married to themselves because of their shameless acts of being promiscuous, there are very very few itsekris without urhobo mixed blood including yourself, the only place that truly belongs to the itsekiris is, ode itsekiri, ogidigben, madangor, jakpa, and koko, Una olu fit try am go tell Igbudu /Iyara/Okumagba, Ekpan and Enerhren people what to do? Your king and his tout prime minister are powerless as far as warri is concern.
Re: Ayiri Emami Installed As The Prime Minister Of Warri After Traditional Rites by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you are a sectional and biased tribal bigot, the itsekiris almost went on extinction because of their dwindling population and had to intermarry with the urhobos who took them in places like warri, Sapele, Jesse and Oghara, 90 percent of itsekiris have Urohobo blood flowing on them because they hate getting married to themselves because of their shameless acts of being promiscuous, there are very very few itsekris without urhobo mixed blood including yourself, the only place that truly belongs to the itsekiris is, ode itsekiri, ogidigben, madangor, jakpa, and koko, Una olu fit try am go tell Igbudu /Iyara/Okumagba, Ekpan and Enerhren people what to do? Your king and his tout prime minister are powerless as far as warri is concern.
All the places you quoted are in Warri South (one LGA out the three Warri LGA). Itsekiris are native of Warri South, Warri Southwest and Warri North. Only the Itsekiris in Delta are native of the three Warri LGA. Urhobos are found in a few in just Warri South. You foolishly said Itsekiris are the one rushing to get married to Urhobos, loool. You're either mad or not from Delta. In the olden days, Itsekiris were the first to receive Western education in Delta as a whole, they dominated politics. Every tribe in Warri wanted to feel among them. Are you aware that Chief Okotie Eboh denounced the Urhobo tribe and chose Itsekiri? Even in present day Nigeria, Urhobos rejoice when their daughter bring forth an Itsekiri groom. I shouldn't be arguing with you because you're not even from any of the three Warri LGA, you're from ethiope west or one mumu LGA from Delta central. As far as Delta is concerned, the number one king is the Olu of Warri, take it to the bank. Itsekiris have the largest crude oil reserves in Delta State, check it online from DPR. Their king, Olu Antonio Dom Domingos, is the first graduate king in West Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Unwritten Cultural Rules Of The Yorubas / What Are Some Of The Weird And Funny Names In Your Language/Dialect? / Igbo Day In Abuja: Onu, Ezeife, Uwazuruike Attend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.