Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State (53552 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by Sunofgod(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
Murdered....
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by cyborgviper(f): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
The coffin is not even fine. can he rest in peace sef. don't think so...let me sha say R.I.P

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by kn23h(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
Sunofgod:
Murdered....

Killed y his own hands and senselessness. I think they call it suicide.
A 35 years old agbaya that still wants to be over drinking with 20 years old kids.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by Alphyno: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
See as his face be like old man's face.
At your age, you still living a life of a kid..
Now you've killed yourself by yourself.

Well, RIP sha

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by watchwoman(f): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
cashlurd:

Your tribalism even in the midst of death cannot take u anywhere.....
Thank you, it's becoming irritating, even in the midst of a sobriety where we should all reflect on our lives, they are talking tribalism. May God have mercy on them.

Rip to the dead

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
For all of you reading this comment,do not forget this day if you want write it down,Davido will soon answer for what he has done,I mean before the end of this year.

It is not a threat but a prophecy, if you are closed to him advice him to confess his crimes to families of those three before it's late.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by Mrjo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
eezeribe:

'Blame the victim complex '... Even in death.
yeah at his age he should hav kñw the type he mingle with. If he has good ones they wouldnt hav left him in the car

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by Templa(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
He was Tequila-led to death �
#1000waystodie

RIP dude..in your next world eat before you drink..

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by madgoat(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Davido can't show face there or he will be lynched. Useless frog voice boy that killed his friend and is still not rotting in jail because he has money.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by kingdenny(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Careless death.. who is to blame... he left just as he came... except there was joy at his birth but now sorrow at his death. All those around him now a mixture of those who genuinely came to wish him farewell and those who came to mock him. Definitely if he had a second chance, would he tow the same path? Below the earth he lies, while his spirit wanders away, leaving the termites to feed on its carcass. Slowly he would fade away in the mind of his community as he had no legacy left behind in the footprint of time

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by madgoat(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
cashlurd:

Your tribalism even in the midst of death cannot take u anywhere.....

But the person is saying the fact... grin
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by rayobaba(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
I dont expect Davido to attend. The accusations was too much for him to attend either he's innocent or not. If he attends they can start throwing stuffs at him or shaming him. Many people won't attend if they are Davido but they won't say d truth here.
I still believe he didn't kill the guy. It's my believe i dont care wat u think.
RIP tagbo!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by DONADAMS(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
so tagbo is Ndigbo sef??I thought he's from the north
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by UnimkeAk(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
rentAcock:
1 in 4 Nigerians are into occultism, cultism, money ritual and love potion peddling. Everybody wants to use evil means to make money so they can visit Dubai and brag about it in songs and snapchat. If Nigeria does not repent, it will face massive earthquakes like the one which turned haiti, an already impoverish country, into ash and rubble.

Davido is an occult ring leader, he has dedicated followers in Haiti, Brazil, and New Orleans. He killed his friend, but messed up with the timing. He hoped this guy will die a few days later, but it didn't go as planned. Of course nigeria's judicial system is a total joke, verdicts and jurors can be paid off with a few thousand naira.

We are screwed in this country, a 16.0 earthquake or super volcano is needed right now to end this madness once and for all.

If davido sue ur asssss u go come dey beg...

Earthquakes can never happen in nigeria

Have u u ever heard of tectonic plates

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by zcee: 11:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
rentAcock:
1 in 4 Nigerians are into occultism, cultism, money ritual and love potion peddling. Everybody wants to use evil means to make money so they can visit Dubai and brag about it in songs and snapchat. If Nigeria does not repent, it will face massive earthquakes like the one which turned haiti, an already impoverish country, into ash and rubble.

Davido is an occult ring leader, he has dedicated followers in Haiti, Brazil, and New Orleans. He killed his friend, but messed up with the timing. He hoped this guy will die a few days later, but it didn't go as planned. Of course nigeria's judicial system is a total joke, verdicts and jurors can be paid off with a few thousand naira.

We are screwed in this country, a 16.0 earthquake or super volcano is needed right now to end this madness once and for all.
which class in secondary school are u you in?

Y hasn't the earthquake happened since,ur write up is what will even cause the earthquake bcus it's trash...

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by DanielsParker(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
cyborgviper:
The coffin is not even fine. can he rest in peace sef. don't think so...let me sha say R.I.P

grow up, girl.

it's not compulsory to comment.

next time, shut your gutter.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by cyborgviper(f): 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
DanielsParker:

grow up, girl.

ur brain is dead. Competent Fool

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by DanielsParker(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
cyborgviper:

competent fool? really? does that make any sense to you?

Don't make your stupidity so obvious.

I'm done with you. Don't mention me again.

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by greggng: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
Strictly for N-agro beneficiaries in Lagos.

I have served as a reps and also a cordinator of N agro training in lagos Alimosho LGA to be precise

This facebook page is created strictly for N agro beneficiaries in Lagos state.It is an avenue to get more information that will be useful not only to existing beneficiaries but also
to 2017 N agro beneficiaries. I will be discussing all aspect of Npower with more focus on N agro. Find below the link to the page

Lagos N-agro

or simply search @lagosNagro to find the page

Like us
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by fwesharumi(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
you typed this rubbish because of likes ...oni ranu
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by shankara7: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
Osumenyi the land of Billionaires.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by afroxyz: 12:14am On Oct 21, 2017
rentAcock:

You need psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by blackbeau1(f): 12:43am On Oct 21, 2017
But there's no way Davido would have shown up there tho. He'd have been torn into bits. That being said from the pics , the guy was from an average family and would have done well to make and keep friends with people of his status. No matter how 'nice' you are to the very rich, if you aren't in their class, they really don't care what happens to you tho. Rich peeps care about one thing only. Their money and people who make them more money.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:44am On Oct 21, 2017
ProfEinstein:
It's obvious this nigga ain't from a wealthy home yet he is rolling with the likes of Davido who doesn't give a fucck about fellas like him.
People should there company wisely
RIP bro embarassed
he's from a wealthy home according to Caroline Danjuma. his family is very rich
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by henryhemon(m): 1:18am On Oct 21, 2017
cyborgviper:

Now you 've insulted him to save face,I hope you will take his advise quietly.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by JazzMode: 1:46am On Oct 21, 2017
rentAcock:

Your submissions seem somewhat rather hasty in generalizing. There are still very many Nigerians who will still insist on making money the right way, and have nothing to do with cultism and the likes.

Only time will tell the truth about this death.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by JazzMode: 2:00am On Oct 21, 2017
cyborgviper:

DanielsParker:

grow up, girl.

cyborgviper:

cyborgviper:

Like seriously?

Dont mind them you are making perfect sense. Such a "nice" comment to make on an issue as sensitive as this.
And you really do think you are making sense? Dont you?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by CMH7: 2:15am On Oct 21, 2017
RIP bro,
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by CMH7: 2:17am On Oct 21, 2017
cyborgviper:
. (Smile)
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by kachi08(m): 2:23am On Oct 21, 2017
But why Davido didn't attend any of his friends burial?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by dabeto: 3:11am On Oct 21, 2017
Engr. Tagbo? Engr.....?
May be Sound Engineer......
Life demands responsibility
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Tagbo Umeike In Anambra State by tballeyy(m): 4:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Pipu r jus suspentin davido, wat of tagbo dat see hawuf shayo and started drinkin it; igbo wit hawuf, nawaoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Performing At A Child's Birthday Party 8 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Before & After Photos Of Our Beloved 5kbae / Caroline Danjuma Insists She Got Her New Booty From Squats & Body Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.