Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,441 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo (44339 Views)

Regina Askia And Her Daughter, Teesa Williams On A Movie Set (Photos) / Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Loved Up Photo As He Bags Honorary Doc. / Regina Askia And Her Husband, Rudolph Williams New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Divay22(f): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
dirtymoney:
I can bet my testes that you not 26.
Nah am not..
I knew she was an actress, but a one time miss Nigeria sad(I really don't know of that)
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by ponziponzi(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Ositajustice01:
Everyone is an actress now...okay kontinu
Ha! shocked

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by room089: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Oh! It's really been away!
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
God bless their home kiss
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Carter4luv(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nigeria queen LA ti fa.
Of her role set it up by Regina askia
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by lazygal: 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Divay22:

Nah am not..
I knew she was an actress, but a one time miss Nigeria sad(I really don't know of that)

Bianca onoh stepped down she took over if not she for never be miss nigeria

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by mysticwarrior(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Divay22:

Ehn
Which year was that please? (not an history person)
it was in 1989 when Bianca relinquished her titled as most beautiful girl in Nigeria, and Regina askia who was the second runners up became the most beautiful girl in Nigeria.
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Divay22(f): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
mysticwarrior:
it was in 1989 when Bianca relinquished her titled as most beautiful girl in Nigeria, and Regina askia who was the second runners up became the most beautiful girl in Nigeria.
Wow..
Thanks.. I appreciate (I learnt something)
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by dukeo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
kidap:
cute both i dont know her

Please don't take this personally but you don't know her because she was very popular and stopped acting before you were born. Can be wrong sha

3 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by chuks34(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
kidap:
u must be an indomie generation

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by dominique(f): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Divay22:

Ehn
Which year was that please? (not an history person)

Sometime in the 80s, she was Bianca Ojukwu's runner up but Bianca was stripped of her title and Regina got crowned Miss Nigeria.

Modified, I can see you've been replied already.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Divay22(f): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
dominique:

Sometime in the 80s, she was Bianca Ojukwu's runner up but Bianca was stripped of her title during her reign and Regina was crowned Miss Nigeria
Wow..
Thanks and i appreciate for feeding me. smiley
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by CzarChris(m): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
Truly as Madame Ninon De L'Enclos once said "OLD AGE IS A WOMAN'S HELL".

This world sha, see Regina Askia that was as pretty as goddess back in the day.

For the indomie generation kids on nairaland, this lady was Miss Unilag in 1988, and Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 1989. Her movies were great back in the days, Full Moon was epic, but that Most Wanted was crazy funny back then.

5 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Ahassani(m): 11:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
kidap:

me too
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by francdec4(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2017
See it below;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_Askia-Williams

Divay22:

Nah am not..
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by francdec4(m): 12:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Bianca resigned not stripped

dominique:

Sometime in the 80s, she was Bianca Ojukwu's runner up but Bianca was stripped of her title and Regina got crowned Miss Nigeria.

Modified, I can see you've been replied already.
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by nefertitiram: 12:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Chai! Children fill this thread ooooo! So una no know Regina Askia? From Full Moon? Via umu tata, una sabi Saint Obi? Pat Attah? Bob Manuel Udokwu? Ego Boyo?

Una sabi soaps like Basi and Company? Behind the cloud? Mirror in the sun? When NTA was NTA?

I'm so damn old!

*walks out of thread*

7 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Ugbavihi: 12:51am On Oct 21, 2017
I remember when she acted one robbery movie then, very notorious criminal in the movie......movie lyric; orie balawo onye oshi..

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by eniade07: 1:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Plenty children in nairaland....and they will be arguing on posts....God!..they don't know Regina Askia?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by VickyRotex(f): 1:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Chaiiii. Regina!!! Where's that her shining eyes? grin
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by delishpot: 1:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Sunofgod:
Happy for them.....

His nose though..... its a whites mans!

Where Una dey dance go?

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by smith666999(m): 2:10am On Oct 21, 2017
kidap:

goan look for a nollywood movie titled "High Way To The Grave"
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Laple0541(m): 2:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Chai......the man de lucky ooooo, na him de chop dat sweet soup.
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by marylandcakes: 3:09am On Oct 21, 2017
nefertitiram:
Chai! Children fill this thread ooooo! So una no know Regina Askia? From Full Moon? Via umu tata, una sabi Saint Obi? Pat Attah? Bob Manuel Udokwu? Ego Boyo?

Una sabi soaps like Basi and Company? Behind the cloud? Mirror in the sun? When NTA was NTA?

I'm so damn old!

*walks out of thread*

Before you walk out what about cockcrow at dawn, supple blues , checkmate? etc
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by nefertitiram: 3:15am On Oct 21, 2017
marylandcakes:

Before you walk out what about cockcrow at dawn, supple blues , checkmate? etc

Now you gonna make me cry
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by alan333(m): 3:37am On Oct 21, 2017
;Dactually she was once Miss Nigeria!pretty face gets older,nice body will change but a virtuos woman will always remain Virtuos woman.
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by safarigirl(f): 3:38am On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd never fully understand why a beauty queen dumped a handsome hunk like Pat Attah and married an Ogre.
the ogre had a green card, Pat did not.

Pat is still hot though, definitely better lookin than Regina recently smiley

2 Likes

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by kolexy(m): 4:03am On Oct 21, 2017
prince2blinks:
Regina askia that was popular then, indomie generation

As in! This no be even Indomie, na Bobo drink generation

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by KingsleyBJ(m): 4:09am On Oct 21, 2017
Sunofgod:
Happy for them.....

His nose though..... its a whites mans!
Is this a music video? I'd like to download it. Provide me with the title
Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by dhebz2pon(m): 4:23am On Oct 21, 2017
KingsleyBJ:
Is this a music video? I'd like to download it. Provide me with the title

iskaba by wande coal

1 Like

Re: Regina Askia And Rudolph Williams In Loved-up Photo by Geokudi(m): 4:35am On Oct 21, 2017
kidap:
cute both i don't knows her
na small boi u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nina All Swagged Up In New Photo As She Goes To School / Keyo, Bolanle Ninalowo's Son (Photos) / “i’m Not Bothered That People Think I Am Arrogant” – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.