Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm (31526 Views)

Murphy Ijemba , Sean Amadi Hit Max FM With Rush Hour Show / Murphy Ijemba Displaces “citizen Jones” And Kubanji Direct / Tinubu’s Radio Continental Changes Name To Max Fm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by spy24(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Losing Eseoghene and Murphy is a big blow to brila Its just like losing messi and Ronaldo from the same team

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Naxtrad(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:
is he related to Efe Ijemba?
this your name no die...
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2017
Ndy1919:
no who wants to be related to a wide pussy.... You're a waste of sperm
It is not your fault..... It is dat fake postinor2 that they bought then that caused this.
if not , you won't be alive to quote me like this
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Thylord(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Harmored:
Sooo what should we do
we go fry kunu.
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by AngelicBeing: 11:50am On Oct 21, 2017
cool
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Thylord(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2017
see as max fm just day drop current gbedu for this hot saturday afternoon.
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Thylord(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2017
see as max fm just day drop current gbedu for this hot saturday afternoon.
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by ikorodureporta: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hades2016:
And so

cheesy Mr Izamouje
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
jaymichael:
The show he hosted at brila fm was called 'popular side' and popular side is usually noisy, loud, lively and boisterous.
what are u implying?
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Hades2016(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
ikorodureporta:

cheesy Mr Izamouje
Mr reporter watin happen ?
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by jaymichael(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
chenzen:
what are u implying?
That is the essence of the show, noise, and entertainment. The show is called 'popular side' it is not VIP. have you ever seen a game in a stadium or a show in popular side? Have you seen a football game in a viewing center? People in VIP behave like VIP while people in POPULAR SIDE behave POPULAR SIDE people.

2 Likes

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Maximus85(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Surdycole2:
Good one to All Murphy Ijemba and Sean Amadi fans in Lagos, 80% favorite sport OAP are now with the new radio station MAX FM 102.3Fm Lagos transformed from Radio Continental to MAX FM.

Murphy Ijemba shared on his Twitter Page and Twitter user also shared how the Duo will Anchor their Sport Program...

I did this last night but the ever working mods never saw it.
https://www.nairaland.com/4129304/murphy-ijemba-now-new-max
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Gbelexy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Finally,i can listen to Murphy jemba
#molebi
#radiopaparazi

1 Like

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by franchuks(m): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
enemmo:

But why does Murphy make noise like that?

Sometimes even when another person is talking, he will be supplying background sound.

Congratulations to them though.

Nice observation you have made.... That is his style, sometimes I wish he can reduce the noise as well. But I love them to bits! I am called the Murphy man in my office. So glad, he is back. Just try and you will learn to cope even with the so called noise! Lol �
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Idowuh(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
fuckerstard:
Good for them, from MaxFm dem go still go MinFM.

lol
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by airsaylongcon: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
TamzyJ:
Eaaaaaaaageeeeeeerrrrr!!!!)
If you havent heard murphy on radio,u need to.
That guy is the bomb
Murphy Ijemba and Sean Amadi got me locked erryday on Brila...
Now on 102.3...if you love sports,tune in...if u want to laugh,tune in...if u need prayers,tune in...cuz Murphy is always eager!!!!

How anyone can call the rubbish that Murphy does as the best sports OAP in the country leaves me befuddled. Yorùbá wey nor done. And thanks to this bit of news cos I never knew it was Sean Amadi he was saying when he said it at 200 words per second pace
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by xarm(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Someone that didn't make you happy when they arrived, will make you happy when they left.

Quote by Murphy Ijemba on max fm.
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Kingson01(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Atlast d boss is back
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by bizhop01: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
SO WHAT?
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Ndy1919: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

It is not your fault..... It is dat fake postinor2 that they bought then that caused this.
if not , you won't be alive to quote me like this
dead okpo like u...
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ndy1919:
dead okpo like u...
Since, this is all you could come up with..... go and challenge a moving train boy.
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
jaymichael:
That is the essence of the show, noise, and entertainment. The show is called 'popular side' it is not VIP. have you ever seen a game in a stadium or a show in popular side? Have you seen a football game in a viewing center? People in VIP behave like VIP while people in POPULAR SIDE behave POPULAR SIDE people.
Popular side or whatever you call it, is not a radio program anchored by barbarians.
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Surdycole2:
Good one to All Murphy Ijemba and Sean Amadi fans in Lagos, 80% favorite sport OAP are now with the new radio station MAX FM 102.3Fm Lagos transformed from Radio Continental to MAX FM.

Murphy Ijemba shared on his Twitter Page and Twitter user also shared how the Duo will Anchor their Sport Program...

Nice, good to have him back on radio. . smiley
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
I hope he'll be dishing out those wise words his grandpa "tells him" when he's about to wrap things up in his show.. very interesting proverbs I love that part.
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
columbus007:
Those guys that use to shout on the mic,making a hell of noise,fvck them.
he makes a lot of noise that makes a lot of sense
he soo much argues with sense and he is so full of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by lapulgaatomica(m): 4:03am On Oct 22, 2017
This is good news, I stopped listening to radio once there was no Murphy on it...
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by oyimaliski: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
I just heard of this... I have ported.... No time!!!!

1 Like

Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:09am On Oct 28, 2017
jaymichael:
I love this news. Although Dogo Francis too is not doing bad at Brila FM, he is really trying but Popular side now has competition.
It is time Nigerian entrepreneurs learnt from those big blue chip companies abroad. You keep your best heads to avoid them adding value to your competitor(s).
Can't wait to hear Murphy and Sean together again. S formidable tag team. Murphy has a way of bringing the "extra special" from his co-presenters.
Which yeye Dogo Francis dat cannot come out with his own style but doing copy cat,copying our own Murphy Ijemba,abeg make person tell am..Fake can neva be original,U can't compare sleep to death,He should try anoda style of his own,he sounds so boring to me copying anoda person..
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by Bestchoice4me(m): 4:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Ekaka1:

Please google the story you will even see scanned letters from Brila FM Management. They claim that there was an internal shuffle and both men did not like it and took a walk unceremoniously. Brila did not come up with any statement until Murphy started spewing on social media that He's left Brila and also shaded Francis Dogo for sounding like him....etc...it sounded childish and at worst immature .
Then Brila put out a scanned memo to explain their side of the story and then Went on air to say they never sacked Murphy or Sean as a lot of people initially believed .

These men then sent in e-mail apologies (it's also on social media) and used the medium to explain they have left. Brila FM then insisted they should recall their contract and the notification requirement for exit. They also at this point reminded I think it's Murphy that He was still still owing car loans etc.

I am an Employee of a reputable multinational company and I have worked there for at least 20 years, I happen to know that there are rules of engagements/disengagement in most organization and at employment you have to read and sign-off to show you agree to abide by those clauses in your contract because you may need to refer to them when you decide to leave no matter how emotional things get.
You may start by engaging HR earlier and understand how many months notice in lieu before you leave , then you also engage the Indistrial relation team if you sense things might get messy...and if it does get messy, seek an arbitration panel, if that don't work you both then go to court, even while in court one part may call to settle out of court..
Either way, the company's reputation is on the line and leaves room for speculation such as yours and the individuals no matter how good or popular they are may also suffer some reputational or trust related damage to their career.

My final analysis of the issue, employees ...especially those in public eyes should never act on impulse on matter that will eventually go to the court of public opinion.

Employers should weigh and act fast to curb anything that will bring them to disrepute even though no organization should be held ransome by individuals .

This matter is CERTAINLY not done yet, I hope the boys know what they are doing though.
Well said,but sum1 should please tell dat guy Dogo Francis,he is makin a fool out of himself for not being who he is,y not come on board with ur own style,I love it wen people are alwys themselves,with dat alone sef,I stop listening to dat Radio station..
Re: Murphy Ijemba Of Brila Fm Is Now With The New Max Fm by jaymichael(m): 9:26am On Oct 28, 2017
Bestchoice4me:
Which yeye Dogo Francis dat cannot come out with his own style but doing copy cat,copying our own Murphy Ijemba,abeg make person tell am..Fake can neva be original,U can't compare sleep to death,He should try anoda style of his own,he sounds so boring to me copying anoda person..
Success attracts 'copycats', even the program max 5 on max Fm is a copy of the program popular side on Brila fm. Murphy and Sean Amadi have formed not just a formidable tag team but have formed a brand together.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Songs That Have Featured In Hollywood Movies / Drake Preforms Wizkid's "Come Closer" At OVOFEST Concert In Toronto (Video) / NBC Bans Ric Hassani’s ‘Thunder Fire You’ Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.