Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) (50190 Views)

Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her Birthday &10th Wedding Anniversary With Abiodun Abina / Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 31st Birthday With Gorgeous Photos / Sola Kosoko Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Lordapson23(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2017
Bullhari007:
if this lady is 29 then I am 12... abeg can she stop bleaching like his father atleast now she has clocked 29... Ndia self TUFIAKWA

If it's mandatory for u to hate on people with little or no reasons at all, can u at least learn to write good English?
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 11:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Lordapson23:

If it's mandatory for u to hate on people with little or no reasons at all, can u at least learn to write good English?

Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 1:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
romeorailss:

Strangers can also be angels angry What if I'm angel Sheridan angry

What if?? But you're not.
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by romeorailss: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Damminglola:

What if?? But you're not.
U won't know when an angel passes u by. I am angry
Re: Bidemi Kosoko Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (Photos) by Damminglola(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
romeorailss:

U won't know when an angel passes u by. I am angry

Let someone else speak for you cos you can't be so sure of yourself being an angel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction / Davido Denies Taking Sophia Momodu On Vacation To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.