Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police (37817 Views)

Biafra: Police Warns IPOB Ahead Of May 30 Sit-at-home Protest / Pension Alert: Ex-biafra Police Officers Go Wild In Enugu / Buhari Approves Payment Of Pension To Retired Biafra Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by bigfish3k: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
for me on a personal note I like atiku. I still don't understand why some people hate him without any good reason. they will just be shouting corruption up and down without evidence, but will be quick to ask for evidence when u accuse those they support of corruption. so much hypocrisy. I also like his detribalized nature and practices. I have met more than one Igbo common man that he helped out of poverty. that should be the practical spirit of one Nigeria that we preach
I wont forget how he fought for our democracy by thwarting the third term ambition of his boss
therefore he gave our democracy the finesse it has today. I have admired him since then, he fought gallantly
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by edupedia: 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
crackerspub:

After terminating the contract, Atiku is now humble. No more criticizing Buhari's government because of 2019 ambition.

...the old fox...why were they not paid when himself and OBJ were in power?...
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by Hope141: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by anaton(m): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
lastempero:
Atiku is now reacting to anything.

Yes o!He is now a reactor.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by emekaRaj(m): 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
dodelight:
Smart man, since Buhari is already after his head. He quickly changed the song.
Anyways, Buhari paid that pension because of Anambra governorship election, and not because he truly love those soldiers or Igbo Modify: Obviously, I've given Zealous Zombies something to feed on. Anyway, I'm not an ipob or igbo. So Think before you quote me.

Wen u hate sombdy nothing he does will ever be good in ur eyes.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by billyG(m): 7:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Edu3Again:
This is simply Becos of the elections. Nothing else
election ke!does SE votes matter?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by Shawnnn01: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

What would your thick foam-filled skull have done than killing and maiming more Igbos. Na today?
You have all done your worst but we are justing starting. Go and die!
Wasting another 2-3 million of your kind won't be a bad idea.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by ofuonyebi: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
ibos should be grateful to Buharis govt, for the payment of pension to retired Biafran police

many govts. have come and gone but only buhari was able to bell the cat!

IPOB should burry their face in shame...they had the Ekwuemes, Nnamanis, pius Anyin etc but they only danced and left office

after filling their bellies..welldone buhari, more of this...whether for political reasons or not...it is good for unity of the nation,
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by BudeYahooCom: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Shawnnn01:
Wasting another 2-3 million of your kind won't be a bad idea.

Poverty, disease and skull miners are already doung a good job sending your likes into extinction. cheesy
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by omooba969(m): 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
sonature1:

Atiku Abubakar is a looter (as you say) that has never been convicted. But why I love his type of looting is that he invests his loots in the country, thus creating jobs, keeping the youths busy, making young people's dreams come true, etc.

Please mention any reasonable invest the dullard you have now in president can boast of apart rearing cows?

1,000,000 of Buhari can never be better than ONE Atiku!

@bolded,

Wow ! shocked shocked shocked shocked

And this is coming from an educated Nigerian with his right senses. Is there any hope for Nigeria really?

Nigerians truly deserve the politicians they get. shocked

Speechless ! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by Vuvuzela101: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
This is just like the 2nd Niger bridge. Only visible towards elections. Let them pay it before announcing it.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by BabaAduras: 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
dodelight:
Smart man, since Buhari is already after his head. He quickly changed the song.
Anyways, Buhari paid that pension because of Anambra governorship election, and not because he truly love those soldiers or Igbo Modify: Obviously, I've given Zealous Zombies something to feed on. Anyway, I'm not an ipob or igbo. So Think before you quote me.

The fact is PMB knows that even if he paid the whole IPOB allowance you will always vote anti-hausa. The truth is he does not matter a bit to him because in the long run you vote does not so long as Afonjas and Arewas vote for him. He is just doing it because it pleases him.

So stop fooling yourself thinking PMB is trying to woo Igbos for votes. Your votes do not matter in the full scheme of things in Nigeria. 2015 Presidentail results are there for your study to get facts into your thick skull. Mark my words, the same will happen in 2019, the West and North will vote PMB while the South East and South South will vote anybody opossion nominates. The result will come out same as 2015.

Who cares who you vote as your governor. It is IBO vs IBO. If your like kill yourselves. That is the truth. Who will suffer if you vote nonentities? You. Think of what the superb governors in the west are doing in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Kwara, etc are doing in thess respective states, the choice is yours. Vote whoever you like. It is your state, it your development.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police by lastempero: 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
anaton:

Yes o!He is now a reactor.

I hope he is not a nuclear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / $1.7M Found In Abdulrasheed Maina's Niger Repulblic Home, EFCC And NIA Called

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.