Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) (45955 Views)

Senator Adeleke Dances At PDP Governorship Rally In Osun, Davido Reacts / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances For Dangote At Fatima & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances To Olamide’s 'Wo' At Silverbird Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by godquality: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
The guy dey bubble. He stole the show.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Codims82(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Any healthy senator should come out and challenge his fitness with this man. This man is so energetic, I really love watching him. Senator abeg enjoy ur groove. Certainly u will live long.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Imo1stson: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
I just love the man. Such a happy man

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Wisedove(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
"Life is too short it is nothing to be taken serous "
I really like this man personality, fun loving and humble.

I'm sure if those criticising him here were as blessed as him they will grow feathers and act like they are on top of the world to the extend that will won't even dance in church talking less with a commoner

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Akorede0202(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
TrueSenator:
You mean suspected murderer's uncle shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
funny you, see as he address am, � �
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Talkwell: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hhenryy:

A new Nigeria? with the thugs and unscrupulous elements we are breeding everyday? just take a look around you and see the way the youths of nowadays behave.

visit our higher institutions and see them. there is no discipline again. you will find all sort of absurd mannerisms, utter disregard for the elders. and other shocking attitudes/behaviors.

and these are our future leaders, i just shake my head whenever I reason this.

The bitter truth is that things are bound to get worse unless and except drastic steps are taken to re-enforce and instill discipline in our upcoming generation.

The highlighted statement reminded me of my trip to the hospital yesterday, some "elders" don't know themselves,provoking people and expecting them swallow it.

The matrons were all rude,every part of the hospital was littered with rude matrons that had the effrontery to insult people older than them and even those younger than them.

When you have people like them running things,setting bad example to the younger nurses how in the world would you expect the youths to behave?
The Nation is plagued with Uncouth people

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
kay29000:
Well, one thing is sure though...he will live long. It has been discovered that dancing is great for the overall well being of human beings as it automatically lifts your vibration to a higher/positive one. Even some pastors secretly know this, that is why they have long hours of dance/praise in their churches, and it usually translates to answered prayers. Do yourself some good today and dance for at least one hour.
he will live long you say? yea! right! with that beer belly? and he is over weight, he will be lucky if he didn't get heart attack or diabetes soon.
you are sure he will live long? just because he bursted few clumsy moves? chai! man! you sure can tell the future. grin grin Micheal jackson was the greatest dancer ever. could you please tell me were he is today?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by bigtt76(f): 3:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
This man is clearly a proof that our senators are just idle angry
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
for those of you who can tell the future by claiming he will live long, he is over weight with a beer belly. that's not an appearances of a healthy man..

he will live long? because he bursted few clumsy moves? grin damm!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
for those of you who can tell the future by claiming he will live long, he is over weight with a beer belly. that's not an appearances of a healthy man..

he will live long? because he bursted few clumsy moves? grin damm! if dancing can guarantee long life MICHAEL JACKSON will still be alive today. grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
bigtt76:
This man is clearly a proof that our senators are just idle angry
Honestly! infact he isn't even worried about the mess the country is in at the moment.

Anyway some nigerians on here are in support of him making a caricature of himself by suggesting that he has done nothing wrong. and that he will live long by just Embarrassing himself in the name of dancing.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by otame10: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
what do u expect,he is enjoying his life.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
otame10:
what do u expect,he is enjoying his life.
with our money! angry
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Frankbaro(m): 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
I love this man. Dancing is his passion, no pretences here.
If u dance u die, if u don't dance u die, so why not dance

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by thedondada(m): 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
As for me I like this guy. He's a senator who likes to dance. Dancing is his hobby so what.

Can't a nigga enjoy himself in peace again. Or is it to carry face like pope or imam and be looting like mad.

Let him enjoy. Carry go bros. Nothing do you.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Martin0(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:

he will live long? because he bursted few clumsy moves? grin damm! if dancing can guarantee long life MICHAEL JACKSON will still be alive today. grin

Hahahahahahah na wa oooo nothing wey we nor go hearcheesycheesycheesy
D logical man
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahah na wa oooo nothing wey we nor go hearcheesycheesycheesy
D logical man
tell me i am wrong! grin nigerians believes dancing can make one live long. Ignorance is an illness! grin chai!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
tell me i am wrong! grin
Nor think like that eeee... Honestly u spoke well.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Nor think like that eeee...
Honestly u spoke well.
i always do! grin they are selling their votes and consciences for just 200 naira notes, After they will began to complain About how their leaders are not providing electricity, tap water and good roads. grin. hypocrites!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Martin0(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
i always do! grin they are selling their votes and consciences for just 200 naira notes, After they will began to complain About how their leaders are not providing electricity, tap water and good roads. grin. hypocrites!

I call dem cheap human's
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by sampatdikachi(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ayo4251:
Waiting for his one corner dance video cheesy
grin grin grin

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
onatisi:

just wait and see , you will be amazed that people will start liking him and will be looking forward to having him in their occasions. the guy is simply enjoying himself .he never dreamt of becoming a senator and never planned it

cheesy
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by jodeci(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
What relationship has dancing with performance? Dancing will not take anything away from a performing senator and there is no law anywhere that forbids a sitting senator from dancing. I already like the senator and his freedom to express himself at every dance opportunity,just wish I could dance like him.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Waoooh. Nice one sir. I love the way he danced to skelewu! grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by encryptjay(m): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lawd, this man is energetic sha See moves
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davido be like....

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
The man can dance o, but his size is not making him dance very well.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by 9aiboard: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

this one made my day
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
What a clown!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Heffalump(m): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
This man is a very happy man.

Except that his dances look so mechanical and scientific
grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Mskrisx(f): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Spylord48:
Lol Senator of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Dance well o. is not easy to be getting alert monthly after shouting Yey and Nay.

If I hear peeem! grin grin grin u av no respek for constituted authority grin grin
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Dances With Beauty Queens (Video, Photos) by Spylord48: 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mskrisx:

If I hear peeem! grin grin grin u av no respek for constituted authority grin grin
lol oya com and flog me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Announce Next Phase Of Eased Lockdown On June 30 / Pic : Gowon And Trudeau In 1973, Is Africa Moving Forward Or Backward??? / UN Reopens Abuja Building Eight Years After Boko Haram Bombing (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.