Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Yahaya Bello & Wife Show Off Their Physically Challenged Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello & Wife Show Off Their Physically Challenged Son (2155 Views)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / Yahaya Bello's Wife Parties To Celebrate Her Friend's Husband As New Deputy Gov. / Physically Challenged Delegate Casting His Vote At PDP Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello & Wife Show Off Their Physically Challenged Son by fingard02k(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2017
Kogi state governor Yahaya Bello and his wife, Amina Bello, graced the launch of a non-governmental organisation (NGO) with their son. The project focused on supporting people living with cerebral palsy and other disabilities.

The NGO is an initiative of Amina, who’s one of the governor’s wives, to help people with special needs, especially as her own son is physically challenged.

Despite the fact that the boy has cerebral palsy and was on a wheel-chair, he looked full of life with a smile for everyone.

The mum said, “I live on my son everyday I cherish him and love him so much.”

SEE MORE PHOTOS >>>
http://www.enzyhub.com/yahaya-bello-wife-show-off-their-physically-challenged-son/

lalasticlala

Re: Yahaya Bello & Wife Show Off Their Physically Challenged Son by fingard02k(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2017

(1) (Reply)

You Betrayed Democracy, Promoted Genocide’ – Former Senator Bombs Buhari / How Best Can Biafra War Be Taught In Classrooms? / Atiku, Gusau Behind 2002 Kaduna Miss World Violence - WIKILEAKS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.