Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari (68561 Views)

Why Buhari Doesn't Wear Face-Mask - Lauretta Onochie / President Buhari Didn't Wear Face-Mask. EU Delegates Wore FaceMasks As They Meet / APC: Oshiomhole Names Governors Against Him After Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by boman2014: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yahaya Bello, governor of Kogi state, refused to wear a face mask after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at Aso Rock on Friday.

Wearing of face mask is one of the measures put in place by health authorities to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

While the other All Progressives Congress (APC) governors who were with him had their masks on during a media briefing after the meeting, Bello was the only one who did not have his face covered.

He has always insisted there is no COVID-19 in his state, even when reported cases were announced, he accused the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) of being fraudulent.

Three weeks ago, the governor imposed a 14-day lockdown on Kabba/Bunu local government area of the state following the index cases of COVID-19 in the state but he relaxed the lockdown after four days, insisting that Kogi is free of the disease.

Ahmad Ejibunu, chief imam of Kabba, and one of his aides had tested positive for the disease in Abuja after they were moved to the nation’s capital from a hospital in the state.

Below are pictures of the meeting.

Of the five governors in this picture, Bello is the only one without a mask

Only Buhari does not wear face mask during meetings

Bello wore a face mask at the meeting because it is compulsory

https://www.thecable.ng/photos-yahaya-bello-refuses-to-wear-face-mask-after-meeting-with-buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by SmartProf(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Now that you have reported him, should we go and flog him? You want his face not to be visible in the meeting so that Buhari will say tomorrow that he wasn't aware Bello attended the NEC meeting shocked

298 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Brandstudio01: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yet they want every one else to adhere to the covid19 rules.

What a country

Please jare , I will Design a Professional Logo for your product or Business for 2k Only

13 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by boman2014: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
NwaNimo1:
He was wearing the mask inside the meeting....check well
Read the headline again....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by boman2014: 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Now that you have reported him, should we go and flog him? You want his face not to be visible in the meeting so that Buhari will say tomorrow that he wasn't aware Bello attended the NEC meeting.

sarcasm....

8 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Emmacolinho(m): 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Coro na scam joor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by boman2014: 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
Emmacolinho:
Coro na scam joor
For this age Bros. Haba ....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Trailblazer1(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
In sane climes, they practice leadership by example, but in Nigeria, we practice leadership by instruction undecided

Just do as I say

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Built2last: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rascal
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Yankee101: 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
He was infected

He feels he's now immune

He and Abba Kyari took COVID-19 to kogi

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
Na him the devil wan use this time around.

grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by dapsoneh: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Educated illiterate

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Two bunch of retards
Him and Bubu no difference grin grin

ALWAYS BE THE FIRST ONE TO GET ITt MAN THAT'S HOW YOU LEAD BY EXAMPLE ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by babag93: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
And that him nose go fit back the virus well well.. since him principal no dey wear, dunderhead seff follow join.
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by DLondonboiy: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
If Buhari doesn't wear, why should he wear? So Buhari is above the law abi? If we want to be lawless, everybody should be lawless...

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Cumtroller: 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yahaya Bello should learn from Late Ajimobi's Ordeal.

The fly wey no wan hear word go follow corpse enter grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Abovebest(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Coro is gradually fading away

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Emyres: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Seen
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by dalass(f): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
Why I'd this mumu topic on FP?

When he contractd covid virus now, hr will run from pillar to post... He doesn't care if hr spreads it either...

The police will be arresting innocent citizens for not wearing nose cover undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Profprom(m): 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
I don't even like this nose mask. Nothing pass free natural air
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bello, na coro go kill you, with all the sufferings wey u dey make all kogites suffer.
and even ordinary chairman in Odokoro Gbedde will be threatening someone's life.
and he's even an illiterate oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by akure1stson: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
na hom sabi
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by techmo(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
cool

Weyrey won die like Ajimobi and Abba Kyari

Aisha Buhari won't ask gun men to shoot at Her boytoy oo, but let any Buhari's family try this the hypocrite woman go rush to harras them

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Zico5(m): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by fatymore(f): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Buhari has given him Odeshi

Awom set of jesters.

Maybe our Lawyers should sue him to court for not wearing facemask, as he is endangering himself and the citizens.

We don't have tax payers money to waste ooo, when he can easily have taken precautionary measures!!!!

If Cork come catch them, you will start hearing please pray for him?

Anytime you see my post, if you can't buy ,please refer us to someone.

Tankiu
Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Mikkymilli: 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
This Yahaya Bello go really stubborn when im small sha. Na the kinda pikin wey mama go de flog to leave football com wash plate. See im face sef.

Wizygreat12:
Free money Tumurrow good luck

The way you guys really put mind to this betting of a thing eh. Infact i can't judge y'all anyway cos I was neck deep in it before. It was a crazy addiction that make me not to see the money I'm working for.
Until February last year when Farmalicao (I'll never forget them) played a match and the match ended 4:2. I put the game under 4.5. They and the team they were playing haven't scored total of 3 goals in a match for over a year but that day, they scored joint 6 goals. And that was the day I told that gambling demon that I'll never listen to it anymore. Deactivated and blocked all my accounts on nairabet, merrybet, bet9ja, etc and that was one of the best decisions i made in my life. I've been seeing the money I'm earning and using it for better things and by the grace of God, soon I'll be purchasing a piece of land. I just hope someone learns from this testimony.

16 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari by Lamasta(m): 9:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
He does not believe Covid-19 is real He's a guy man governor

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate Ifeanyi Uba's Mansion At Nnewi-Anambra State- Picture / Lance Corporal Martins Feared Dead As Buratai Attempts Coverup - SaharaReporters / Wike Shuts Down Atiku Campaign Office In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.