Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested (29841 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by charliebiz(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Can you help me with the link to get more info on the attached meme. Searched online but couldn't get it. Thank you "pmb government has spent 2 trillion naira on infrastructural project but you can't see it because of the huge size of the project - lia mohammed"
Built2last:
Blood shed everywhere
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by Built2last: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
charliebiz:
Can you help me with the link to get more info on the attached meme. Searched online but couldn't get it. Thank you "pmb government has spent 2 trillion naira on infrastructural project but you can't see it because of the huge size of the project - lia mohammed"

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by bobochem: 10:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
Dance on the agberos....... they should also visit ikorodu
dey are av started in ikorodu too
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by bobochem: 10:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Justice has died for a very long tym for naija.Rip man.God will surely punish dat idiot soldier that sniffed life out of you.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by bobochem: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Salaries dey not fit pay na to threaten us with soldier dem know
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by shallysgirl: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
I say epele to your mum who happens to be a damn hole.
profmiganigal:

Haaaaaa........seriously

Ur mum must be a damn hole.......
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by GameGod(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
hahahahahahahaga epic.
Ezigbonmadu gamegod whateverkay lol make una show
Its just a propaganda to balanced what the armies did to your brothers in the East grin.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 22, 2017
GameGod:

Its just a propaganda to balanced what the armies did to your brothers in the East grin.
i no be ipob or developer o. The comment just got me laughing so i had to tag u cos u have been noted to give ipob headache on nairaland by labelling them as terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 22, 2017
[quote author=Built2last post=61650312][/quote] put the link guy or we don't believe u
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by 2016v2017: 1:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Celcius:
Unwarranted operation.
They'll claim they have intelligence report the public is not disposed to. With all the resources available to them, they're not Intelligent enough to find Tompolo, Shekau or NK.
All they do is take cheap shots that cost Nigerians more.
Hope you afonjas were rejoicing and celebrating the unlawful massacre of the Igbos?
No pity for you all .they should kill all of you that supported the gruesome killing of the Igbos
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by 2016v2017: 1:03am On Oct 22, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
I feel no pity..He was one of the afonjas cheering dem on when they killed innocent pipu in the east.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by 2016v2017: 1:05am On Oct 22, 2017
Mekus68:
RIP to the dead.

They were happy when those hausa-fulani soldiers were killing Igbos in the South East, & labelled them terrorists. Now its their turn to be killed & labelled drug addicts and maybe Badoo cultists.

SHAME ON ZOMBIES

SHAME ON THE ZOOGERIAN ARMY
No rip,unless you mean rest in pieces
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by okenta2017: 2:08am On Oct 22, 2017
myright:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/soldiers-kill-apprentice/amp/

If the army wants to wipe out that community they should employ option B. (Medical outreach )

the international community will not notice the genocide

The head of the medical outreach people will soon come out

to deny that nobody was killed and if you are claiming that somebody was shot show

the body (as the usual practice in SS\SE )

I will advice the army to employ medical outreach method since it is by force.

If it is a fishing community first give them fishing net or block making machine then invade their home

and forcefully vaccinate them with monkey pox or antitudunal pox.monkey.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 22, 2017
shallysgirl:
I say epele to my mum who happens to be a damn hole.

Really

Shally
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by otil1: 4:50am On Oct 22, 2017
The attitude to this topic is so wrong!

We need to speak up against evil and not trade blames and curses.

Truth is that the Nigerian army is under serious abuse under current government and they are gradually losing sense of their duty and role in the nation.

It is not the army's job to go after drug addicts. What NDLEA's mandate.

And what they say before they maim and kill their victims speaks volumes. There's so much tribal division and hatred within the rank and file of the army today.

In case you missed it, read below.

She said: “They shot him on the head. He was packing blocks when the army men started coming to his direction. People were running and Sadiq ran too. They told him to stop but he refused. He ran towards the fence and it was while he was standing by the fence that one of them told the other one: “Wait! I will kill him”.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by DesChyko: 6:33am On Oct 22, 2017
Even though a number of Nigerians didn't bat an eyelid at the Operation Python Dance misdeeds, this must be jointly and outrightly condemned since whatever goes around comes around.
The NA should use the enemies in Boko boys and Fulani Herdsmen for target practice. They don't need to boost their morales with innocent citizens, please.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by GameGod(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i no be ipob or developer o. The comment just got me laughing so i had to tag u cos u have been noted to give ipob headache on nairaland by labelling them as terrorists.
Oops! wink
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by shallysgirl: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Epele mummy profmiganigal. Your son say you are an ashawo and a damn hole. Sorry MA. Greetings.
profmiganigal:

Really

Shally
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by shallysgirl: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Epele mummy profmiganigal. Your son say you are an ashawo and a damn hole. Sorry MA. Greetings.
profmiganigal:

Really,I, profmiganigal declare my mama a damn hole.

Help me Shally
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 22, 2017
shallysgirl:
Epele mummy profmiganigal. Your son say you are an ashawo and a damn hole. Sorry MA. Greetings. [/b]

Lolzzzzz

One- we teach yoruba who they are.......

U are imitating my style........olodo.....haba....u go sch at all to develop ur own method

Let me summarise what u just did with ur fellow yorubas

YORUBAS ARE WAT WE MAKE DEM, U TRY TO BRING DEM
CLOSE, THEY PULL AWAY BECOS THEY GET SUSPICIOUS.
U PUSH DEM AWAY, DEY FIGHT TO GET CLOSE TO SATISFY
THEIR CURIOSITY AND GAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR
ACTIVITIES.
THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH DEM, IS TO WRESTLE DEM TO
SUBMISSION.
TAME AND RIDE DEM LIKE A HORSE, JUST AS THE CORE
NORTH DOES WITH THE MIDDLE-BELT.
WE HAVE LEFT DEM LONG ENOUGH TO BE MISBEHAVING

Gracias
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by shallysgirl: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2017
So, what is this all about? Am I yoruba?smh for you.
I don't have any more time/reply for you. Next time read properly before replying. It not always about hate.
I knew you mistook me for a Yoruba but decided to lead you on. [quote author=profmiganigal post=61659502]

[s]Lolzzzzz

One- we teach yoruba who they are.......

U are imitating my style........olodo.....haba....u go sch at all to develop ur own method

Let me summarise what u just did with ur fellow yorubas

YORUBAS ARE WAT WE MAKE DEM, U TRY TO BRING DEM
CLOSE, THEY PULL AWAY BECOS THEY GET SUSPICIOUS.
U PUSH DEM AWAY, DEY FIGHT TO GET CLOSE TO SATISFY
THEIR CURIOSITY AND GAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR
ACTIVITIES.
THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH DEM, IS TO WRESTLE DEM TO
SUBMISSION.
TAME AND RIDE DEM LIKE A HORSE, JUST AS THE CORE
NORTH DOES WITH THE MIDDLE-BELT.
WE HAVE LEFT DEM LONG ENOUGH TO BE MISBEHAVING

Gracias [/quote[/s]]
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 22, 2017
shallysgirl:
So, what is this all about? Am I yoruba?smh for you.
I don't have any more time/reply for you. Next time read properly before replying. It not always about hate.
I knew you mistook me for a Yoruba but decided to lead you on.

Noted

Your reply is typical of a yoruba slave
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Wallaahi, Igbos are crazy, criminals are been dealt with, they thought we're not happy like they were crying during python dance. Who cares if a criminal dies... Crime is in there blood.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by fernandooleku(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
biacan:
Dance on the agberos....... they should also visit ikorodu
hey dear, do u live in Ikorodu
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by olmoRoc: 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2017
May his soul rest in peace.

However, are we now in a military regime? The army should protect the borders of the country. Where are they usually located whenever the Cameroonian army encroach into the country killing, looting and raping? May the hand that pulled the trigger to kill that innocent man wither and die, and may the mouths that tried to frame him up become cancerous.
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by shallysgirl: 3:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
You are the one who is zlavish in response.
You seem to be In Some sort of pain.
profmiganigal:

Noted

Your reply is typical of a yoruba slave
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
shallysgirl:

Noted.......

Arachagbukawa gi
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by shallysgirl: 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nkita ala. Onye nzuzu.
profmiganigal:

Noted.......

Arachagbukawa gi
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
shallysgirl:

And all quarrels come to an end...

Is improper attacking ourselves......

United we stand.....divided we beg.....

Remain blessed
Re: Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested by BakireBulmaker: 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Looonatic flatiyeasterners will be celebrating nothing here thinking they are spiting Yorubas.

If only the army can flush out all the ritualist enclaves, yahoo boys, badoo boys, militants, cultists and what have you from the SW, I will be so glad.

The deceased was told to stop. Why didn't he

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Didn’t Say He Played Football With Odili, Gazette's Fact-check False (video) / Lagos-ibadan Express Road Work In Progress / CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.