Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,588 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 AM

Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting (25482 Views)

Video: Watch Buhari Last Meeting Before He Was Replaced By Jubril From Sudan / Southern Governors Wives Visit Aregbesola (Photos) / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Blue3k(m): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Some people got their wish. Anyway good they found a room big enough to occupy them. They should bring their speakers of the house.

It's interested that makes politics. This why they finally cared to meet up. North kind of divided on the restructuring issue especifically the what to move to concurrent legislative list. Which is also known as devolution of powers.

igbodefender
Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by TimeMod1: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
profmiganigal:
I pray the yorubas will heed the resolution without bringing up their betraying spirit......

As for SS/SE.....they always abide by every resolution.
SE leaders are the most renowned sellouts. Their alliances with the north as a second fiddle leaves no one in doubt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by months: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
velai:
The earlier they woke up the better. I can't waite to see a united southern Nigeria.

Ngwa oladeebo and his co-northern rats, come and cry me a river!

THERE WILL NEVER BE A UNITED SOUTH.
Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
SE leaders are the most renowned sellouts.

My one Nigeria brother check history........and shut up

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by TimeMod1: 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:

THERE WILL NEVER BE A UNITED SOUTH.
You have your wish. Go get biafra

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by months: 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
TimeMod1:
You have your wish. Go get biafra

WE DO NOT HAVE A SOUTH.

LAGOS STATE INVITATION SHOULD BE IGNORED, AMBODE IS A BIGGOT AND THE YORUBAS ARE TRYING TO SAVE FACE.

SS/SE LET US LEAVE THESE PEOPLE, THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Ventura1: 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
profmiganigal:
I pray the yorubas will heed the resolution without bringing up their betraying spirit......

You are foaming again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by seunmsg(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
profmiganigal:

You should be the one to check up your history. From the first, second, third, and the beginning of the current fourth republic, Igbo's have always aligned with the North politically. 2015 was the very first time that the south west aligned with the north.

10 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by TimeMod1: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
profmiganigal:

Tell us your efforts to southern developments, also tell us how often you sold out the south to the north for crumbs.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
seunmsg:

You should be the one to check up your history. From the first, second, third, and the beginning of the current fourth republic, Igbo's have always aligned with the North politically. 2015 was the very first time that the south west aligned with the north.

I doubt if u reside in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Blue3k(m): 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:

WE DO NOT HAVE A SOUTH.

LAGOS STATE INVITATION SHOULD BE IGNORED, AMBODE IS A BIGGOT AND THE YORUBAS ARE TRYING TO SAVE FACE.

I told you politics is about interest. They will meet by next year.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by chuksigbokwe: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
profmiganigal:

Wen do they betray us tell me please

5 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Amarabae(f): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You need committed, capable and visionary leaders as governors to make any political headway.
The only person there with any level of direction is Ambode and that is probably because behind the scenes the Jagaban is pulling the strings.
The Governors from the South South are all docile, those from the East are butt-fked by the hausa masters and cannot defend their people then how can we hope for anything from the summit ?

Bunch of fools.
you are a northerner, sorry we cant fall for this your dividing tactics, the south is getting united.

6 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by months: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
Blue3k:

I told you politics is about interest. They will meet by next year.

Ahead of 2019 abi?

2019 meeting?

Y Lagos? I thought that was Yoruba tribal capital?

My friend, nothing good can come from such meeting, i am seriously against it.

Wat is the point?

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
chuksigbokwe:

Wen do they betray us tell me please
Another hausa fulani terrorist spotted

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by TimeMod1: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:

WE DO NOT HAVE A SOUTH.

Ambode is the wisest governor of Lagos since 1999. You're growing wings beyond your confines and Ambode is doing just about enough to clipping them

3 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Amarabae(f): 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:

WE DO NOT HAVE A SOUTH.

why disturbing south south? The way some of you Ipob behave sometimes irritates me,
whats wrong in having a southern governors meeting and a united south?
Go and sit down somewhere jare.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A SOUTHERN GOVERNORS FORUM.

I DONT SEE ANYTHING USEFUL FROM SS/SE LEADERS GOING TO HONOUR AMBODE THE BIGGOT MEETING INVITATION.

NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF THAT BUT THE USUAL BULL SHIT, BACK STABBING AND BETRAYAL.

DO MY PEOPLE NEVER LEARN? HOW MANY TIMES?
What is this nothern rat saying?
Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by months: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Amarabae:
you are a northerner, sorry we cant fall for this your dividing tactics, the south is getting united.

The South can never be united, it is not even getting or moving towards unity.

Understand that Igbo and Yoruba have never worked together and ar incapable of working together.

It just will not work.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Amarabae(f): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:

Ahead of 2019 abi?
2019 meeting?
Wat is the point?
so whats your point?
Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:

WE DO NOT HAVE A SOUTH.

This nothern rat, will you keep kwaayet!

4 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Amarabae(f): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:

The South can never be united, it is not even getting or moving towards unity.

Understand that Igbo and Yoruba have never worked together and ar incapable of working together.

It just will not work.
oh it will work,
go and sleep

5 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by months: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Amarabae:
oh it will work,
go and sleep

I am actually trying to spare my people the cry of betrayal.

The way SS/SE have been enjoying peace unity, is it not good.

Yorubas will scatter the unity/peace in record time, that is wat they want to do and then run to the north.

How do u pick up the pieces?
Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
The 19 Northern Governors have been meeting almost every 6 months and these Southern Governors have just woken up from slumber. I am sure it Ambode that convene this meeting and I can understand both Ambode and Akwa Ibom Governor, are both financial experts. It is either they force the other idiotic governors to stop being slaves to the Kaduna Mafia or the South will remain invaded by Fulani Herdsmen, Fulani military Militia and their willing slaves.

5 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Realdeals(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
For a successful deliberation, they must acknowledge their diversity and respect it, the indigene of different zone must acknowledge and respect the law of their host and not pretend they are one.
If they can work successfully, it will send jittery down the north.
Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by months: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
Billyonaire:
The 19 Northern Governors have been meeting almost every 6 months and these Southern Governors have just woken up from slumber. I am sure it Ambode that convene this meeting and I can understand both Ambode and Akwa Ibom Governor, are both financial experts. It is either they force the other idiotic governors to stop being slaves to the Kaduna Mafia or the South will remain invaded by Fulani Herdsmen, Fulani military Militia and their willing slaves.

So far, every region have managed their problem by themselves and the problem the south west caused others very well.

Let us all just stay in our region and avoid an impending disaster or relations that is destined to doom.

There is no need for a southern Governors Forum, with SW APC party. It is a disaster waiting to happen.
Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by TimeMod1: 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
profmiganigal:

I doubt if u reside in Nigeria
And this is your most worthy retort to his facts. Little wonder you're said to have no history.

seunmsg imagine him asking if you reside in Nigeria. What a reply!. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Amarabae:

I am 100% South-South though I don't need to explain that to you.
If you think the present crop of governors like Rochas, Obiano, Okowa, Wike Rauf et al can lead you to Uhuru, then the jazz they have cooked must really be strong.
Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Blue3k(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:

Ahead of 2019 abi?

2019 meeting?

Wat is the point?

Lol you're an emotional man. Who cares if it's Lagos the next one can be in another spot. The place doesn't matter the resolutions do. Besides you don't want meeting even if it was in SS/SE.

The point is any constitutional amendment needs 50% of State assembly support in country. The individual state assemblies needs to have 2/3 to ratify. The governors are planning because they know that. Too get that sort of consensus they need to talk about what policies that want. Mind all this is after 2/3 of NASS pass amendment.

Ps: Besides didn't you admit your kids school in Lagos. What's the issue now?

months:

AMBODE IS A BIGGOT

Lol you guys might have something in common then.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:

So far, every region have managed their problem by themselves and the problem the south west caused others very well.

Let us all just stay in our region and avoid an impending disaster or relations that is destined to doom.

There is no need for a southern Governors Forum, with SW APC party. It is a disaster waiting to happen.

Ignore the party lines. That is a dividing factor. AS Tinubu's and Atiku's companies are being hit by investigations, they are rushing to find friendship from their self-manipulated southern partners. They are stupid but let us give them a chance.

7 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by TimeMod1: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
months:

You are a Nobody & a Nonentity till you stop the daily ritual of Okenedilichukwu transit into SW.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting by months: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
THE REAL ISSUE HERE IS THAT BUHARI DID NOT DIE AS THEY PLANNED, THEY FAILED AND NOW LOOKING FOR A FALL BACK.

THE SS/SE SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE USED AS A FALL BACK AND BARGAINING CHIP AGAINST THE NORTH OR EVEN BLACKMAIL AGAINST THE NORTH.

THEY ARE MAKING THE SW APPEAR MORE RELEVANT THAN THEY ACTUALLY ARE.

THE SS/SE HAVE CREATED A BLOCK, LET US FIELD A NORTHERN CANDIDATE AND THE SW CONTINUE WITH BUHARI.

LEAVE THE SW ALONE, JUST AS THEY TURNED THEIR BACK ON THE SOUTH.

IN THE LONG RUN, THEY WOULD HAVE LEARNT SOMETHING ON LOYALTY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Segun Adewale 'Aeroland': Lagos PDP Leaders Collecting Money From Tinubu / Atiku Hails David Hundeyin During His Press Conference / Troop Foils Boko Haram Attack On Military And Civilians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.