Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) (1768 Views)

Groom Breaks Down In Tears At His Traditional Wedding (Video) / Groom Breaks His Spine At Own Wedding After Friends Threw Him Up (VIDEO) / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
- A groom is seen in a wedding video breaking down in tears upon seeing his bride

- He said he was overwhelmed with joy

- The video has gone viral online

A groom is seen in an adorable wedding video breaking down in tears upon seeing his bride walking down the aisle.

27-year-old Quintin Reed was waiting for his bride Ashleigh Patrice Reed, 26, at the altar on their wedding day in Missouri, US on October 7.

When he saw her, his emotions had the better of him and he collapsed to his knees as his best man comforted him.

Ashleigh also appeared emotional when she saw how Quintin reacted upon seeing her.

In an interview, Quintin said: "When I saw her my heart was overwhelmed with joy and my entire body just became numb as I witnessed the most beautiful woman ever in front of me."

Ashleigh also said: "I started to lose it as soon as I started walking, but pulled myself together. Then seeing him break made me break because I have never seen him cry like that, and the love I have for him overcame me."

The couple have been together for three years. Ashleigh shared their video online and it has gone viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWooRP0CbQ

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/groom-breaks-to-tears-upon-seeing-bride-walk-the-asle

Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by pu7pl3(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oya make I FTC for here jejely grin
Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
the cry of joy knowing u now own pussyy to ur self grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by voiceofthetruth: 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
What a disgrace.... I'm sure this crybaby didn't have the sense to draw up a tight pre-nup. If that was my son, I'll withdraw my marriage blessings ASAP. What a total disgrace. That best man is a bigger fool for helping him instead of slapping sense into him...

What am I saying sef? Wetin concern me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by decatalyst(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
This man is a shame to the real men... undecided

1 Like

Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by Cladez(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
After battles with ex's and stalkers plus the amount of money he must have spent on her.....he was like

"FINALLY SHE IS MINE"
voiceofthetruth:
What a disgrace.... I'm sure this crybaby didn't have the sense to draw up a tight pre-nup. If that was my son, I'll withdraw my marriage blessings ASAP. What a total disgrace. That best man is a bigger fool for helping him instead of slapping sense into him...

What am I saying sef? Wetin concern me....
This one is having serious mental issues.
Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by ColdSun: 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nonsense. When you get pikin wetin you go come do? Tear your cloth dey shout? Mtcheeew.
Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by Raph01: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin grin

The guy disgrace me sha. Cant he jes cry lika real nikkur or better still, hold it in?

Check my signature, Bet U'll love it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
I'm sure even Lalasticlala is a crybaby
Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by lenghtinny(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Weak ass n*gga angry
Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by mofeoluwadassah: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
na lie joor....na the babe he dey help cry grin
Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by CzarChris(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
- A groom is seen in a wedding video breaking down in tears upon seeing his bride

- He said he was overwhelmed with joy

- The video has gone viral online

A groom is seen in an adorable wedding video breaking down in tears upon seeing his bride walking down the aisle.

27-year-old Quintin Reed was waiting for his bride Ashleigh Patrice Reed, 26, at the altar on their wedding day in Missouri, US on October 7.

When he saw her, his emotions had the better of him and he collapsed to his knees as his best man comforted him.

Ashleigh also appeared emotional when she saw how Quintin reacted upon seeing her.

In an interview, Quintin said: "When I saw her my heart was overwhelmed with joy and my entire body just became numb as I witnessed the most beautiful woman ever in front of me."

Ashleigh also said: "I started to lose it as soon as I started walking, but pulled myself together. Then seeing him break made me break because I have never seen him cry like that, and the love I have for him overcame me."

The couple have been together for three years. Ashleigh shared their video online and it has gone viral.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZWooRP0CbQ

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/groom-breaks-to-tears-upon-seeing-bride-walk-the-asle
Common guys give the dude a break. No man goes to jail happy, he's getting jailed for life guys with hard labour(bills, woman drama etc.), have a heart guys, have a heart grin grin grin
Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by HallaDaTruth: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
You people do not understand, he is thinking of the amount of bride price her parents demanded. Now his account balance is low. The guy be like Chai I don enter one chance

Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by iamJ(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
the news anchor kiss
Re: Groom Breaks To Tears Upon Seeing Bride Walk The Asle (video) by Amarabae(f): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
Lol.
Maybe he is a virgin at 40.
He remembered the wedding night grin grin

(1) (Reply)

See The Instagram Model Claimingto Have The 'biggest Butt' On Social Media (phot / Nothin Bad In Sharing Nauthy Pix With The One U Luv / Just Withdraw That Money Just For 5 Days Visit To Nigeria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.