Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day (1436 Views)

Bride Stands On A Bench While Dancing With Tall Groom On Their Wedding (Video) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
In the spirit of love, a bride showed that she was stronger than her man by lifting him up after both parties exchanged vows.

After the exchange of vows and the traditional kiss, a Nigerian bride lifted her man up to his shock. According to social media reports, the audience erupted in hysteria.

In another marriage ceremony which took place recent, some of the groomsmen rocked headgears. In Africa, wedding ceremonies are sacrosanct and enjoyed to the fullest.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/10-weird-jobs-with-huge-pay
Re: Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day by amzee(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day by Sexxkillz: 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
No crime committed here. . . what exactly is the problem?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day by Lalas247(f): 7:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sexxkillz:

cheesy
Re: Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sexxkillz:

Must there be a problem troll?
Re: Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
andreweb:
Which big Nigerian Blog Or website is unbiased that will post the complete truth about a particular issue without anyform of centiments? am asking because i have a ground breaking revealation to make about Nigerian
What's your email?
Re: Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day by Sexxkillz: 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Must there be a problem troll?
I missed you too. . .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day by ibibiofirstlady(f): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sexxkillz:
I missed you too. . .

tongue
Re: Nigeria Bride Carries Groom On Her Wedding Day by DeBlessedOne(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
See his long head. Is that how his mother carried his father? Useless generation

(1) (Reply)

9 Signs He's Not A Cheater - Ladys Only / Different Ways To Toast A Lady _ Lekkigists / I Miss Rocking Yansh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.