Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Side Effects Of Using False Eye Lashes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Side Effects Of Using False Eye Lashes (895 Views)

"Her Mother Needs Some Cane": Little Girl Arrives Her Graduation With Eye Lashes / Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO / Is This Really Okay To Eye Lashes On A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Side Effects Of Using False Eye Lashes by Tigerwood123(m): 8:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Beautiful eye lashes are the key to striking eyes, and along with everything else that people have withstood for the sake of looking more attractive, using false eye lashes are one of the best ways to enhance your beauty.

Using false eye lashes is by far the easiest and cheapest way to achieve the much-desired ultra-feminine, sexy look, and the fixing of eye lashes have become an increasing popular trend that every fashionista is following, especially one that wants to look perfect, prim and proper.

The elongation of the lashes by fixing false ones adds a dazzling look to the eye and makes it stand out. It’s also an alternative to applying mascara, since not everyone can be careful and meticulous in applying it to get the perfect look.

READ MORE: https://www.doubledbrain.com/2017/10/21/side-effects-using-false-eye-lashes/

Re: Side Effects Of Using False Eye Lashes by LordIsaac(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
grin
Re: Side Effects Of Using False Eye Lashes by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Its not something that should be done regularly.
Re: Side Effects Of Using False Eye Lashes by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
I hate that shiit,got lovely long eye lashes. kiss kiss
Re: Side Effects Of Using False Eye Lashes by 4our: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
fatpig:
I hate that shiit,got lovely long eye lashes. kiss kiss
why do the ugly talk?

when has their opinion lead to any innovation in the beauty industry?

(1) (Reply)

I Dint Mean Any Harm / Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday / I Really Want To Get Married This Year But Is This A Deal Breaker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.