Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams (997 Views)

Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / Operation Amotekun: Don't Blame Aare Ona Kakanfo If It Fails - Gani Adams / MC Oluomo: I Shall Not Die But Live To Witness Swearing-in Of Sanwo-olu & Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by Bravo123: 12:24am On Oct 22, 2017
The Aare Ona Kakanfo-designate of Yorubaland, Chief Gani Adams, on Saturday dismissed superstitious belief that taking the title may lead to his early death.

The National Coordinator of the Oodua Peoples’ Congress told newsmen in Lagos that not all those who held the position in the past had died young as is being speculated.

Adams will become the 15th Aare Ona Kankanfo of Yorubaland when installed.

He said, “Let me say that death belongs to God. Only God can decide and determine when anyone can die and until God decides, I will not die young as the defender of my people...

Read more http://alabingo.com/2017/10/aare-ona-kakanfo…young-gani-adams/

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by bigtt76(f): 1:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Thank God he knows Aares do die grin
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by Tolexander: 3:11am On Oct 22, 2017
The position of "Aare Onakakanfo" is ceremonial today and not a functioning position.

Hence, no reason to fear the consequences attached to it.
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by illicit(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2017
whether old or young. Aares usually cause their own death either by greed or folly, then they die painfully, usually for their own mistakes. Afonja and Abiola were betrayed by friends and killed by them.
Akintola was cornered and exterminated like vermin
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by T9ksy(m): 11:46am On Oct 22, 2017
illicit:
whether old or young. Aares usually cause their own death either by greed or folly, then they die painfully, usually for their own mistakes. Afonja and Abiola were betrayed by friends and killed by them.
Akintola was cornered and exterminated like vermin

Point of correction on the bolded portion of your slimy post above........ Akintola was murdered by ibo scums pretending to be nationalists like their slippery father, a.k.a Zik of Nigeria/Africa.

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by sinkhole: 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
Is Gani Adams afraid?
But he will not really know if he died cheesy grin
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by nairavsdollars(f): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
I see this man becoming Nigeria's president someday
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by illicit(m): 12:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
T9ksy:

Point of correction on the bolded portion of your slimy post above........ Akintola was murdered by ibo scums pretending to be nationalists like their slippery father, a.k.a Zik of Nigeria/Africa.
the tribe of the murderer wasnt the question.
Afonja was murdered by Fulanis
You know who killed Abiola. Dont tribalise all your arguments

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by T9ksy(m): 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
illicit:

the tribe of the murderer wasnt the question.
Afonja was murdered by Fulanis
You know who killed Abiola. Dont tribalise all your arguments

STFU jo! Your point was that, the last afonja was murdered but being the m.o.ron that you are, you had to qualify, albeit erronously, the way and manner that Akintola met his death at the hands of vermins like your good self(?).

As a matter of fact, Akintola died gallantly unlike you know who...........that fled in the middle of the night like a thief after leading his people into a meaningless war.

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by huptin(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
T9ksy:

STFU jo! Your point was that, the last afonja was murdered but being the m.o.ron that you are, you had to qualify, albeit erronously, the way and manner that Akintola met his death at the hands of vermins like your good self(?).

As a matter of fact, Akintola died gallantly unlike you know who...........that fled in the middle of the night like a thief after leading his people into a meaningless war.

Akintola actually fought gallantly, he held the military for quite a long time until he exhausted his ammunitions then he was murdered

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by DrGoodman: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
huptin:

Akintola actually fought gallantly, he held the military for quite a long time until he exhausted his ammunitions then he was murdered

Stories, Bolton wanderers played well but Man U won the match grin
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by T9ksy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
huptin:

Be ni o!!!!

Unlike Oju-iku who promised (his people that) all manner of calamities will befall his/their enemies but was not known to have even fired a pistol let alone any firearm, before abandoning his people to their fate and running off to exile with his favourite red merc and tons of suitcases.
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by DrGoodman: 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
T9ksy:

Be ni o!!!!

Unlike Oju-iku who promised (his people that) all manner of calamities will befall his/their enemies but was not known to have even fired a pistol let alone any firearm, before abandoning his people to their fate and running off to exile with his favourite red merc and tons of suitcases.

Akintola and Awol.owo started the fracas that led to the coup, them extinguishing Akintola was a welcome development. How can he stay in the same south west with awo without burning down the whole enclave? Must be an order from the great Awo for Akintola to die grin
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by T9ksy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrGoodman:

[s]
Akintola and Awol.owo started the fracas that led to the coup, them extinguishing Akintola was a welcome development. How can he stay in the same south west with awo without burning down the whole enclave? Must be an order from the great Awo for Akintola to die [/s]

Hogwash
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by Kingbabu: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Alaafin has lost my respect,imagine a criminal and ethnic rebel like this jobless idiot becoming Aare Ona Kakanfo.It's unbelievable
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by DrGoodman: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
T9ksy:

Hogwash

Dispute it? grin
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by DrGoodman: 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kingbabu:
Alaafin has lost my respect,imagine a criminal and ethnic rebel like this jobless idiot becoming Aare Ona Kakanfo.It's unbelievable

Which of them are not, Tinubu, Obj or who grin
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by illicit(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2017
T9ksy:

I see u trying very hard to be relevant....
Am way above your radarada meaningless tribal bigotry....
arindin
my post was about how aare ona kakanfos die in the hand of others, the death of Afonja and Abiola were orchestrated by friends.....
Akintola was brutally murdered unreasonably

1 Like

Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Kingbabu:
What have you and any of your worthless generation done to further the Yoruba interest? Let's compare with what Adams has done! Always easy to criticize without a solution. What Yoruba land was invaded,the "criminal and ethnic rebel' rose to defend the Yoruba, while your own educated worthless family sat down in their suit speaking grammar and were missing in action.
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by huptin(m): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
DrGoodman:

Stories, Bolton wanderers played well but Man U won the match grin

You know the funny thing? I am not even a fan of Akintola I only mentioned his case in the light of what was being discussed.
Re: Aare Ona Kakanfo: I Will Not Die Young- Gani Adams by Opakan2: 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Why Gani Adams?

I have my reservations about him. He'll sellout if he sees money.
A true Odua son with Yoruba interest would have been better.

(1) (Reply)

Aso Rock Has Fallen / GOC 3rd Division Muhd Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Maj. General 1983 / 'why I Am Building Statues" Rochas Okorocha Explains (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.