Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba (836 Views)

Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Dele Momodu Asked Why Amaechi Was Absent At The Commissioning Of Abuja Terminal / Saraki Shifty When Asked About Slashing NASS Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by BabaRamota1980: 1:10am On Oct 22, 2017
This is why...

Re: When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by Drogbs: 1:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Mtchewwww
Re: When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Ẹranko as in animals too much for nairaland. Ṣeun should please sanitize this people, stop messing with our sanity a kìí ṣe wéré na, no normal human being think like this
Re: When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by BabaRamota1980: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Ẹranko as in animals too much for nairaland. Ṣeun should please sanitize this people, stop messing with our sanity a kìí ṣe wéré na, no normal human being think like this

The respondent in that interview is a Yoruba man married to white woman. He was asked what Yoruba name he gave her...he said AYISAT.

Thats an ignorant Yoruba. He needs to be re-taught Yoruba. He will benefit greatly from the new law.
Re: When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by clevvermind(m): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
NONSENSE!
Re: When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by bloodmoneyspita: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
I think Arabic would have been preferred, since the majority are Muslims.

just my opinion.
Re: When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by Alexus23: 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Bloody afonjas. cool
Re: When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

The respondent in that interview is a Yoruba man married to white woman. He was asked what Yoruba name he gave her...he said AYISAT.

Thats an ignorant Yoruba. He needs to be re-taught Yoruba. He will benefit greatly from the new law.
Your life your ruin bro. It is our land our law
Re: When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by kettykin: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
They should also enforce the students to dress in yoruba attire , eat yoruba food only speak yoruba language only and in yoruba intonation and carry out only yoruba culture .
i think i support this
Re: When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by BabaRamota1980: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2017
bloodmoneyspita:
I think Arabic would have been preferred, since the majority are Muslims.

just my opinion.

Ayisat is indeed an Arabic name, not a Yoruba name.

The dude is ignorant to think it is a Yoruba name. He needs classes in Yoruba.
Re: When Asked Why Lagos Wants School To Teach Yoruba by excanny: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
They should enforce the wearing of buba and agbada in schools too. Idiots

Dont select what western civilization you want. Drop all and be TRUE Yorubas.

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Igbo Declares Support For Buhari In 2019 Election / Vp Osibanjo Calls For Revival In The War Against Corruption / Oseloka Obaze And Tony Nwoye Will Lose This Election. Take This To The Bank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.