Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

TRT World London: Ipob Second In Command Uche Mefor Speaks On Kanu's Whereabouts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRT World London: Ipob Second In Command Uche Mefor Speaks On Kanu's Whereabouts (3351 Views)

IPOB Members Protest In Abia, Demand To Know Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts (Photos) / Enyinnaya Abaribe Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts / Court Orders Substituted Service On Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: TRT World London: Ipob Second In Command Uche Mefor Speaks On Kanu's Whereabouts by TopGunFighter: 11:16am On Oct 22, 2017
Malawian:

why did you leave out the last two stanza of the rhyme? every one should Google the rhyme, I know that those of you that attended LGEA primary schools did not have the complete book.
it's true O! Me that went to LGEA school and you people that went to Corona and british international! Are we not all here on naira land* thank you nairaland for making us all equals. Meanwhile I don't know the last stanza. I think it should something like " A yoruba man came and wanted to cut the tree *hum ha wanted to cut the tree. Then Kanu rose up and gave him a knock grin
Re: TRT World London: Ipob Second In Command Uche Mefor Speaks On Kanu's Whereabouts by dometome: 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
No need listening to it. Bottom line , he has no idea of Kanu whereabout and that the Nigerian military are to be held accountable for Kanu’s whereabout. Same story
well i listened to him and he made a lot of points.
Re: TRT World London: Ipob Second In Command Uche Mefor Speaks On Kanu's Whereabouts by Agentsmith002: 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
Someone in the other thread said you are an 'abakaleke' igbo almajiri miscreant. You opinion is not needed here, this is a forum for intelligentsia. So Gbęnù jaga jaga ę soun
. onye oshi. agbero park

run along before what killed ur parentts befall on you now

omoale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Islamization Agenda: Omokri Backs Buhari, Faults CAN; Says Jonathan, Obasanjo At / Checkout Ime Obi Library Igwe Alfred Achebe The Obi Of Onitsha Built-photos / Historic Footage Of Biafran Troops Celebrating After Recapturing Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.