Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,116 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week (15148 Views)

Testimony Time!,blessing Time,drop Your Testimony Here / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:15am On Oct 22, 2017
kay29000:
I thank God cos before i used to find it hard to sell my chicken eggs, but now i have sold all and people have booked for many more crates. I almost feel like going to open the hens stomachs and pull out the eggs. Lol!

Thank your Customers and not God

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:16am On Oct 22, 2017
RationalTV:
Lets talk about how God have blessed us this week.
Me: he escaped me from kidnappers

God is not in the business of saving anyone so you had better be more careful next time period.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2017
tukdi:
I thank God for his goodness and mercies!

God is neither good nor bad so please stop this nonsense.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by itodosam: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2017
I was blessed financially this week, all glory to God almighty, who gave me wisdom
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Lanceslot(m): 8:19am On Oct 22, 2017
Arian11:
Thanking him for allowing me to escape death.
So you are now an immortal?
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:20am On Oct 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
God saved me from police arrest last night at slaughter.
Was going to zenith bank ATM after slaughter when I walked into them picking guys opposite coca cola. I stood afar to observe.

Police entered the Hausa quarter to pick boys smoking weed and patronizing hoes. I was quite disappointed when they left the Hausa guys selling the weed to arrest their clients. When they left,The guy said I dey settle Oga na,him know me well well,ah ,na my brother na

This is a very stupid story to use to demonstrate the purported goodness of God
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by 9jajoseph: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2017
I want to thank the almight God for his mercies throughout this month, 2weeks ago I travelled from Lagos to Aba in Abia for my Abia state polytechnic exam, even though our Bus got to Aba very Late in the night, I still thank God for his protection, for shielding me, and for making me invisible in the eyes of the enemy. I also travelled from Umuahia to Imo state twice without harm. Presently am in Lagos. I also want to thank God for my family for everyday is a testimony for us, For the breath of Life, for his provision, for his protection, for his mercy and guidance and for everything he has done and yet to do. May his Holy name be high exalted in the Might name of Jesus Amen
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:21am On Oct 22, 2017
itodosam:
I was blessed financially this week, all glory to God almighty, who gave me wisdom

God does not give anyone money or wisdom.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Kryvichenko(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2017
For thus keeping my parents (mum & dad), my brothers, sisters, friends, relatives, enemies etc alive this blessed Sunday, I want to wholeheartedly say " Thank YOU JAWEH".

Being alive is the greatest gift to man.

When you're alive, everything you've ever dreamt of and fantasized about can become a reality.

Thank you JESUS!
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by ifex370(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2017
I'm thanking God for the things He's about to do

Success in my project defense

A good well paying graduate internship job

Peace and harmony in my relationship with my girlfriend
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2017
9jajoseph:
I want to thank the almight God for his mercies throughout this month, 2weeks ago I travelled from Lagos to Aba in Abia for my Abia state polytechnic exam, even though our Bus got to Aba very Late in the night, I still thank God for his protection, for shielding me, and for making me invisible in the eyes of the enemy. I also travelled from Umuahia to Imo state twice without harm. Presently am in Lagos. I also want to thank God for my family for everyday is a testimony for us, For the breath of Life, for his provision, for his protection, for his mercy and guidance and for everything he has done and yet to do. May his Holy name be high exalted in the Might name of Jesus Amen

Will you shut up and stop spewing nonsense. What does anything here have to do with God?

God has no interest in human existence.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Lagosfinder(m): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2017
Thanking God for being ever faithful and most merciful
Deliverance and manifestation of breakthrough
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by ifex370(m): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2017
9jajoseph:

Hallelujah
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by mekstaniac(m): 8:23am On Oct 22, 2017
Thanking him for all the love he showed to me and my family this week
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by ifex370(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

God does not give anyone money or wisdom.

You're bitter with God... Time will come one day you'll realize He's everything you need

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by cutedharmee: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Thank God fr life, family, work and everyfin. Thank god fr hungerbad and Nairalanders. May ur name alone be glorified.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Lagosfinder(m): 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

God is not in the business of saving anyone so you had better be more careful next time period.
You need to knw jesus oga
He is the saviour able rescue anyone who call him
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by 9jajoseph: 8:25am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

Will you shut up and stop spewing nonsense. What does anything here have to do with God?

God has no interest in human existence.
Oh he does, he is so much interested in my existence and yours too
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by 9jajoseph: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2017
ifex370:

Hallelujah
Amen bro. Amen
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2017
Lagosfinder:

You need to knw jesus oga
He is the saviour able rescue anyone who call him

What does knowing a Jewish Rabbi who lived 2000 years ago have to do with God? ? ?
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Lagosfinder(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

Thank your Customers and not God
Who brings customers if not God Who created the chicken if not God Being against God's glory is dangerous
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:28am On Oct 22, 2017
ifex370:

You're bitter with God... Time will come one day you'll realize He's everything you need

When you mature you will know better.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by crestedaguiyi: 8:29am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

This is a very stupid story to use to demonstrate the purported goodness of God

Onuku, an encounter with the Nigerian police can easily lead to death or huge expenses. People avoid them

1 Like

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2017
ifex370:
I'm thanking God for the things He's about to do

Success in my project defense

A good well paying graduate internship job

Peace and harmony in my relationship with my girlfriend

For your academics and job you had better be diligent as God does not assist.

As per your girlfriend you had better be jamming her well otherwise it will be done for you.

God has no mercy in that matter.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Coffin4Sale: 8:30am On Oct 22, 2017
hakeem4:
your user name is quite dangerous grin
cheesy well, Hakeem should not have been found on this sunday morring testimony thread if Seun can just assist put an Oath before Talibans can comment like; Yes I am a Christan...."

2 Likes

Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by justcallmenuel(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2017
I want to thank Him for the gift of life upon me and my family, He has been so wonderful to us....And I also want to thank Him for what He will be doing for me..... I say may Your name be praise, AMEN
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2017
mekstaniac:
Thanking him for all the love he showed to me and my family this week

You are hallucinating. God does not show love to anyone.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by Lagosfinder(m): 8:32am On Oct 22, 2017
DeepSight:

What does knowing a Jewish Rabbi who lived 2000 years ago have to do with God? ? ?

The jewish rabbi was God that came to dwell among men
The name of the almighty God is Jesus. Given to all men to be saved
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by StrongandMighty: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2017
BadBlaize:

thatsva wonderful miracle, a liability leaving u in a perilous time lyk dis
My dear it's been a relief
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by kinguwem: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2017
I thank God for delivering me unhurt after a RTA 3 months ago. The car, a 2003 Toyota Corolla somersaulted & 2 front airbags were deployed.
Was able to fix the car, travelled with my family from the North to the South & returned despite the bad roads & break down.
To God be the glory.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Kryvichenko:
For thus keeping my parents (mum & dad), my brothers, sisters, friends, relatives, enemies etc alive this blessed Sunday, I want to wholeheartedly say " Thank YOU JAWEH".

First and foremost leave Yahweh out of this because he is not God. He is a sadistic and genocidal Jewish tribal concoction.

Secondly as concerns your family members you had better enjoy them now because sooner or later ALL of them will be dead and this includes you. Me see too.

That's God's modus operandi.

Being alive is the greatest gift to man.

When you're alive, everything you've ever dreamt of and fantasized about can become a reality.

I don't think you have observed the world very well.

As per the second line above remember that your worst fears can also come to fruition.
Re: Testimony Time!! Let's Share What God Has Done For Us This Week by DeepSight(m): 8:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Lagosfinder:

The jewish rabbi was God that came to dwell among men
The name of the almighty God is Jesus. Given to all men to be saved

You must be mad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I Dont Love Him. But He Said He Heard From God / RCCG Members Let's Meet Here - How Was The Service Today? / Mufti Menk For The First Time In Kano - Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.