Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Help My Exes Friend Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Exes Friend Wants Me (3526 Views)

Heartbroken People Reveal The Extreme Ways They Got Back On Cheating Exes (Pics) / GIRLS: Why My Exes Still Love And Respect Me And What To Learn From It [PICTURE] / What’s Wrong With Me?all My Exes Get Married After Dumping Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by princessbarmie: 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
My ex and I had issues with our relationship we attend the same church the relationship was filled with a whole lot of dramas like I don't call I don't send messages to him even when I'm online and all my ex stopped talking to me and I went to his friend to talk to him about it his friend tried to resolve it but I already have it full with my ex because there is nothing fun and fulfilling in our relationship he's half educated and we have a lot of differences he doesn't know how to express himself fluently in English and when I say some things he does not comprehend there is absolutely no challenge in the relationship no goal of getting better because your man does not even have an idea of getting better. Plus he's not a Nigerian it gets at me because I'm not challenged in the relationship no goal of learning something new from your spouse no heated argument on intellectual things I feel wasted in the relationship. His friend showed interest in me and I like him but my boyfriend won't take it lightly with me if he finds out because he's aggressive I'm confused about what to do. His friend is super he's what I want in a man he challenges me he puts me on a race to learn new things I'm a knowledge inquisitor and he puts me through all that please advice me what can I do I'm in a dilemma now I don't want to be the reason for their fight and my own reputation is at stake here
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Prec1ous(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Do you want him? You like him already.

You already called your boyfriend EX, so what do you want us to help you do now.

I just saw that you like heated argument, it could lead to a slap oh. wink

Do what makes you feel better abeg.

PS: Any party today, feel like eating that party jollof rice, so yummy!

1 Like

Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Young03(m): 12:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
I didn't read

When it gathers enough comment I shall come to modify
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
First of all, who showed interest in who first. I think you are attracted to your ex's friend because he's intelligent, smart and challenges you ( these are all good things. Who wants a dunce anyway ). The problem would arise if you're the one showing interest first, cos he might not feel the same way about you, and if your ex finds out, the guy would simply deny you. But if he's the one chasing you now, then i'd say go ahead and be with him, since he's your dream man. So even when your ex discovers, your new man will stand by you and stand for you.

Follow your heart while considering your happiness. Life is too short to be sad. But and but again, be sure you're not the one throwing yourself at his friend, cos that friend might side with your ex when push comes to shove. Make sure he's the one chasing you, so you'd be sure when shit hits the fan, that he'd be at your side.

But that your ex's friend na wa. Was 'eyeing' you all the while you were dating his friend. Bad friend. You want that kind of guy? Not loyal of him if you ask me. He might show you same colour some day.

Maybe now you know and are certain of the qualities you want in a man, you should seek for another with those qualities outside those two guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by IAMSASHY(f): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
undecided wen we fall out of relationship, we get really hurt 2 d extent dat evry shoulder we see luk so attractive and we wl b tempted to lean on it, nt bc we luv d person bt bc we wnt 2 cool off our hurts. U went 2 his frnd and told hm abt ur ex's weakness, it's possible he is trying to use d opportunity and fill dose gaps ur ex cudnt meet up wt jst 2 get u down, put everything abt ur ex (including his frnd) in d past and move on.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by SmellingAnus(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Lol... I am waiting for when you come here and complain that about his friend that he is not as good in bed as your ex.... Lol... Just kidding... Anyway , I am indirectly telling you that non is perfect, just know what you can accept/tolerate and what you can't...

I don't pray to have such friends like the friend of your ex... Some guys sef... As you dey knack her, na so your friend dey imagine to taste that thing you dey taste undecided
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
princessbarmie:
My ex and I had issues with our relationship we attend the same church the relationship was filled with a whole lot of dramas like I don't call I don't send messages to him even when I'm online and all my ex stopped talking to me and I went to his friend to talk to him about it his friend tried to resolve it but I already have it full with my ex because there is nothing fun and fulfilling in our relationship he's half educated and we have a lot of differences he doesn't know how to express himself fluently in English and when I say some things he does not comprehend there is absolutely no challenge in the relationship no goal of getting better because your man does not even have an idea of getting better. Plus he's not a Nigerian it gets at me because I'm not challenged in the relationship no goal of learning something new from your spouse no heated argument on intellectual things I feel wasted in the relationship. His friend showed interest in me and I like him but my boyfriend won't take it lightly with me if he finds out because he's aggressive I'm confused about what to do. His friend is super he's what I want in a man he challenges me he puts me on a race to learn new things I'm a knowledge inquisitor and he puts me through all that please advice me what can I do I'm in a dilemma now I don't want to be the reason for their fight and my own reputation is at stake here
you settled your case already by calling a still boyfriend,an EX! I wonder what more advice you need... Stop seeking attention jare, it does not fit on you.
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
Your ex don tell am as you sweet. He wan taste inside. Go at ya own risk

1 Like

Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by toastedbread: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
weren't you friends with your ex before you started dating?

or did y'all just bleep (after some getting high night) and you asked "what are we?"
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
you settled your case already by calling a still boyfriend,an EX! I wonder what more advice you need... Stop seeking attention jare, it does not fit on you.
Chai
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Chai
hello boo boo, where have you been? I was in the palace today but your dad asked the guards to push me out... embarassed
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by lalanice(f): 12:34pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
my thought exactly
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
hello boo boo, where have you been? I was in the palace today but your dad asked the guards to push me out... embarassed
Hahahaha.. Maybe you no behave well na
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hahahaha.. Maybe you no behave well na
I wanted to accompany you to church.....
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
I wanted to accompany you to church.....
Hehe.. Na God catch you o, no wonder you were not allowed.. I am a muslim
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Hehe.. Na God catch you o, no wonder you were not allowed.. I am a muslim
ouch... But that can't come between us, can it? sad
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by charlito94(m): 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
princessbarmie:

Be with sum1 else but never with ur ex friend it might be a test or mayb ur ex him must hv discussed sex life abt u

So pick someone else u can learn and achieve sumtyn from
N lastly I wud never advice u to date two guys at same time quit one den give ur self tym before making another choice..m remember the amount of guys u share ur pussy with also matters.

1 Like

Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by LordKO(m): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Free will doesn't mean approval for opportunism (or other related negative attitudes), and opportunism isn't the same thing as opportunity. The best place to find your new love shouldn't be in your ex-boyfriend's friend - even if your ex-boyfriend's friend is the one that first indicated interest in you. Accord yourself some dignity and some slice of regard to your ex. Don't forget that to every action there's always an equal and opposite reaction.

Frenemies disguising as friends since time immemorial.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
ouch... But that can't come between us, can it? sad
Wait make i confirm from amadioha. Hehehe
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Wait make i confirm from amadioha. Hehehe
lol... Isn't that the gods of your village?
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
lol... Isn't that the gods of your village?
No oo abeg. Lol
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pynkylypz:
No oo abeg. Lol
are u denying? Funny geh grin
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Supremor(m): 1:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
follow your heart baby, from what you stated above, it's very clear you have no intention mending fences with your ex and you've got to move on with your life. From your story, you seem to resonate with your ex's friend on some many levels. I understand you don't want it to appear to your ex like maybe you've even being seeing his friend before you guys broke up, but in truth in the end, it is your happiness that really matters; just ensure you're not just moved by emotions in taking the decision.
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
he's half educated and we have a lot of differences he doesn't know how to express himself fluently in English and when I say some things he does not comprehend

almost all you emphasize on why ur caring bf now ur ex is merely education!

woman will never satisfy, you can't study dem, buy the whole world, kill ur love one because of dem dey will never satisfy.

next on ur pussyy sharing tour is on his friend, keep sharing, happy giver, biitchhes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
are u denying? Funny geh grin
Deny? I'm not oh.. Oya swear say no be your village God's be amadioha. Hehehe
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
princessbarmie:
lol...funny girl so u think hs friend wld take u serious after dating hs friend. my dear u dnt knw us ooo.d guy jst wan collect from u
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Deny? I'm not oh.. Oya swear say no be your village God's be amadioha. Hehehe
you talk too much joor grin come let's go have fun dear...

I'll be at your place by evening wink
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Ogaezy(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
princessbarmie:

All the whole story in 3 sentences..... This is hilarious, you really need someone more challenging Op, especially toward punctuations.
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
you talk too much joor grin come let's go have fun dear...

I'll be at your place by evening wink
Not available!
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Not available!
na you know tongue
Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
Ogaezy:

All the whole story in 3 sentences..... This is hilarious, you really need someone more challenging Op, especially toward punctuations.
all that was for attention bro... Pot dey call kettle black? grin grin

Re: Help My Exes Friend Wants Me by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2017
IamRaizo:
na you know tongue
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not Available For Married Men / Should I Leave My Wife Because Of This? / Curve Lady Cries Continuously As Boyfriend Proposes To Her For Marriage (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.