Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos (30489 Views)

Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River / Nigerians Hail Abba Kyari As He Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers / Abba Kyari Parades Benue AK47 Riffle Dealers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos by melejo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
ajibolabd:
nice and slow
If everything you have been fought is a lie that means what you wrote as your signature is also lie. This is a self-defeating statement
Re: Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos by jdluv(f): 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
omoiyalayi:
When I saw "Recovered Rifle and Drug" I was expecting something like.....
was that picture taken In your housejust jokin
Re: Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos by cooljoe7(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
handsomeclouds:
A whooping 2500... There is more to it than it meet the eyes!
..am sure it will include both block and wooden shop. I just hope they get the building owners compensated.
Re: Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos by mywells: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2017
Thewesterner:
The woman in the middle seems innocent
Go and solicit for her.
Re: Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos by Basfaq(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
Exclusive32:
it was so heathen , when I visited Lagos and found out that most Yoruba's people are homeless sleeping outside in your ownland. you can't find such in the south unless a mad man.
Many of your brothers were there,fact. grin
Re: Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos by Exclusive32: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
Basfaq:
Many of your brothers were there,fact. grin
no bayelsan is vagrant , my dear. I was stupefy to see a Yoruba machanic with wife and 2 kids in just a single room without toilet and all the spare parts taking haft of the room. it was so repugnance for such.
Re: Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos by buchai: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
"Tenury" demolition, if not tinubu it will be fashola if not fashola it will be ambode who knows where the incoming one after ambode will demolish, Lagos state now is becoming something else unfriendly and envious environment to live in with the evil in power in the federal the same family evil in the state the masses will suffer it whether the masses are right they will still suffer it, nonsense and senseless government.
Re: Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos by greypencils: 3:41am On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
Sometimes, to create/build, one's gotta destroy.

This experience could really be devastating, but it's necessity cannot be denied.

Someone very close to me lost their property to something similar under Rufai's Abuja, along airport road. Hell of an experience.

Hope they get the compensation they deserve.
compensation for ramshackle sheds and building under high-tension poles? NOT POSSIBLE MY GUY
Re: Taskforce Pulls Down 2,500 Structures, Recovers Riffle, Drugs In Lagos by Thewesterner(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
olisaemeka1:
that's actually husband ,daughter and mother in the picture ...the gun was found in their shop ..that area is the popular mechanic village on babs animashun surulere..the story behind is that the gun was used by the opc members to guard the workshop at night and the man is a ranking opc member ..surprisingly it was his opc boys that snitched on him.. I actually witnessed the incidence first hand.
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Yahoo Boys In Ogbomoso (Photo) / Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area / South African Man Who Stabbed His Girlfriend To Death On The Run (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.