Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (91235 Views)

Are There Nigerian Inventions Lying Waste Somewhere Worth Billions? / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by dalass(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
The prosperity of a fool.... You know the rest
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Black people and these their funny thoughts.

Better house dey waste, nobody wan go collect am. If na America, last last, Government for turn am to House of Horror or something like that, use am make better money undecided

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by DanielsParker(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
vanity
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by chyke4(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
What shall it profit a Man to gain the whole world and looses his soul ??
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Respect55(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2017
... N what shall it profit a man, if he gains the whole world n loose his soul in hell?
Truly,... all is vanity
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rasmega:
Nothing lasts forever.

Like forever nothing lasts
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by watchwoman(f): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2017
Vanity upon Vanity saith the preacher, All is vanities

What is not this man that my Rev told me the story of sometime ago that no one could enter his house till this day because as they open the door, they see lions and other strange spirits that chase them away
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by InsanePsycho(m): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
The op is dumb indeed

How can someone mysteriously die of an accident?

What school do dumb twats like you attend? undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by elyte89: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
I could remember him den at BUNGALOW syde at jakande estate oke afa I solo,he once lived there,along with obesere(fuji musician)back den,he sprayed money on d ground whenever he's going out.

Truely,everything acquired thru evil is EPHEMERAL.
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Donald50: 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2017
Benekruku:
Only living humans say vanity upon vanity.

Some would never own half of what the dead Ezego's owns.

Life is an animal kingdom, we must eat ourselves to survive.
: You need a paradigm shift....
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Observer25: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
safarigirl:

Better house dey waste, nobody wan go collect am. If na America, last last, Government for turn am to House of Horror or something like that, use am make better money undecided

who is preventing you from converting it into a "house of horror or something like that". useless comment

5 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
U guys think it's only when you kill someone that means u r a ritualist, my brother yahoo plus na blood money o

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
A man's life does not consist in the abundance of things he has. Labour instead for the treasure that cannot get rust or stolen by thieves. Set your eyes on things from above and not things earth

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by manci(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
is he from the land of raising sun or soil wetin den de call am set?
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nutase:
The poster boy of rituals. The man that made it attractive. Hope he is enjoying the money were he is.

All ya budding ritualist. Learn from others experience. Vanity upon vanity is vanity.
I think that title belongs to Otokoto.
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by dvkot(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
you guys are mad ooh! if you broke you die if you rich you die and so?

4 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by naijafella(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
Biafra land..
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by OtemSapien: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
A rich man dies, did he tell you that he didn't know that he will die one day? Poor man's mentality is not good o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
safarigirl:

You get sence....
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Homeboiy:
Otu'a ka égo ōgwû ēgó si aná shocked
Broda na God blessings sure pass
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 2:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Observer25:

who is preventing you from converting it into a "house of horror or something like that". useless comment
is my name government? Or you think private individuals are allowed to trespass on someone's land?

Nigga, gtfo my mentions.

8 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by daddio(m): 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA again....

MOD I am in my house come and ban me wink
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
watchwoman:
Vanity upon Vanity saith the preacher, All is vanities

What is not this man that my Rev told me the story of sometime ago that no one could enter his house till this day because as they open the door, they see lions and other strange spirits that chase them away
your Reverend is lying to you and most likely everyone else. Lions and strange spirits indeed, black people ehn undecided

That is how they said India was banned from World Cup for doing juju

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by daddio(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
dbynonetwork:
AFONJA again....

MOD I am in my house come and ban me wink

3 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
1freshdude:

No such thing as money ritual, it's a mith!
Its myth

3 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by robotix: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2017
nerodenero:
Lesson: inasmuch as poverty is extremely bad, I'd rather be contented with the little God has provided while acknowledging His awesome power for keeping me alive and well than sell my soul to the devil over quick riches.

I read book about quick riches. The author claimed the devil only fasttracks all the monies an individual would have spent say for 70years God has destined him to live. The Devil will now gather all and give you like 5-10years to spend it before he kills you.

If the above is true or false, the devil gives nothing for free. The Bible says; 'what shall it profit a man that gains the world and loses his soul.
you are in the wrong circle... CHANGE! TELL that bullshiiit to Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by nov19(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Based on the evidence the pictures presents; this house and car does not look like one that has been abandoned since 1999.

Atleast.... those flowers looked to have been trimmed not too long ago.

2. The floor just before the gate and the compound looks clean.

3. That SUV could not have been abandoned for about 18years. It looks to me like a car in use.

Well the building does look desperate for renovation. Even at that it still doesn't look like one that has been deserted since 1999.

Evidence of human activity around that property is so overwhelming.

... Just my observation....

2 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
morereb10:

What does this teach?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/10/vanity-upon-vanity-after-his-demise-see.html

Live as a pauper na, some of you just support funny thoughts. Because we will die one day, no need to make money.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
Rest In Peace brother..

While we are mourning the loss of our friend, others are rejoicing to meet him behind the veil.

We go to the grave of a friend saying, "A man is dead," but angels throng about him saying, "A man is born."

Continue to sleep,till we shall meet again.

1 Like

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by Observer25: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
safarigirl:
your Reverend is lying to you and most likely everyone else. Lions and strange spirits indeed, black people ehn undecided

That is how they said India was banned from World Cup for doing juju

you still not making sense. Black people with their American comparison every time.
First, a government can also not trespass a private property without any just cause.

Secondly, you want government to convert this mansion to house of horror for who to visit? A place even arm robbers are scared of? will you visit ?

We are where we are because we blame govermnet for everything.

10 Likes

Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by tobsvent: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Say It Loud, inform his likes that "Vanity Remains Vanity"
Re: Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) by lakesider(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Vanity upon vanity
What will be left of adeboye and oyedepo s private jet ...
Vanity is nt an excuse for poverty

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought / 15-Year-Old ₦‎500 Note Currently In Circulation (Pictured) / CBN Redesigns 200, 500 & 1000 Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.