Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director (16790 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / $500m Abacha Loot Goes Missing; EFCC Launches Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by olas24u(f): 11:48am On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Blue3k post=61676741]Unbelievable Nigerian politics is more entertaining than Scandal half the time. A fugitive snuck into the country undetected by anybody. Then got a job in the same government hunting him down.

[img]https://media1./images/a080dc6679a268f9b0ea068b6b885898/tenor.gif[/img][/quote

This man asked killed so many pensioners

1 Like

Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by LastSurvivor11: 11:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Blue3k:
Unbelievable Nigerian politics is more entertaining than Scandal half the time. A fugitive snuck into the country undetected by anybody. Then got a job in the same government hunting him down.

[img]https://media1./images/a080dc6679a268f9b0ea068b6b885898/tenor.gif[/img]

Buhari is a classic thief..
Worse than Aneni..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by Nymeria247(m): 11:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Shame just dey catch me un-behalf of this obodo. undecided
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by dfrost: 11:51am On Oct 23, 2017
Drama, drama, more drama.
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by Codes151(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2017
More drama! APC and PMB and CULprits!!!!

Zombies are watching! Only problem is that they are confused as usual but still saying

Sai Baba lol
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by isaacsegun(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2017
y
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by oshe11: 11:58am On Oct 23, 2017
Caseless:
I quite agree with you. Though, it's been long Fashola practiced, he could have been a better choice than malami.

Buhari de fall my hand. I don't know what those guys use on him that he's not deemed it wise to weed them out to save his image.
it baffles me weneva ur ilks feel buhari is clean bt those around him r corrupt....

I'M TRULY BAFFLED SIR!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by AntiWailer: 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
F00ls.

He no get office or house ?

No be person recommend the recall ?

Bunch of idiots led by a dullard.
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by Penalty82(m): 12:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
fergie001:
"The EFCC is also said to be deeply angry at how someone that was put on the wanted list of INTERPOL could be helped by government officials to sneak back into the country and then rewarded with a promotion to higher office."

"The commission first wrote the Inspector General of Police in November 2015, a few days after Mr. Magu assumed office, asking for Mr. Maina’s name to be flagged by Interpol.
However, the letter was declared missing by the office of the Commissioner in charge of Interpol at the Force Headquarters, making the commission to make the request again."

Mr. Integrity,Maina........
I smell too much of integrity in this Government.

Magu must be ipob...........Malami

How are they launching manhunt for a man that's in his office enjoying A/C, are they saying that they can't go there and pick him up?...... I don't underkwuruoto this.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by positivelord: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
bunch of jokers...how many times will you launch man-hunt for this Maina...cant EFFC quietly arrest this guy. This country eh

1 Like

Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by talk2percy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
When I tell people that this government is the most corrupt government compared to that of GEJ's...now look at what is happening?? The government took him in and reinstated him and from the uppermost man in the department. So they didn't know it was him all along? And now the same government is looking for him, the same government that brought him into the office and shook hands of congratulations with him, and probably gave him coffee to drink? This government is a joke. Besides, where's Rev Fr Ejike Mbaka
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by steryj(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
What sort of country is this?

Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by Breezy35: 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
I smell a deep sitted saboutage by the high and mighty in government in this case.
Firstly, how on earth did he fly in the country without IMMGRATION clearance. Because if he was arrived as required by law by immigration officers at the Airport, then they would have easily noticed through a search on the index of all suspects. This is probably the most highly rated organized crime against the people of Nigeria, by the Government of Nigeria.
This case like many others has raised a serious integrity question for Mr President.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by Imagineers: 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is arrant nonsense. Must they go to the press to announce a covert operation? You go to the press first to announce the arrest of a wanted person instead of waiting and picking him up?
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by lovetruth(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
let me say d govt did nt knw when this man got promoted in their midst but knws where kanu is ahhhh Nigeria
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by smileyoo: 12:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Throwback:

Malami seems to be one of the albatross to the corruption fight.

He was appointed minister by someone, he didn't appoint himself.

It is time that someone begin to apply his powers to save whatever is left of a blemished legacy of uprightness.
sorry sir, which uprightness?
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by opobo007: 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Interpol do not place people on wanted list at the behest of issuing authority, the decision to to so is with the headquarter of interpol in France. They look at merits of the case before final approval is granted. Nigeria interpol director I cannot impose a person wanted in connection on any case without a competent court decision on such
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by shedy03(m): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
Throwback:

I swear this embarrassment is enough to result in many resignations, including the president.
sure, but not in nigeria.
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by somehow: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
The only plausible explanation to why the president is allowing all these to happen under his nose is maybe he didn't expect to be surrounded by criminals of the nature and in order to keep his head intact for 2019 elections, he's trying to play along, then strike after winning 2019. But in case hes not interested in 2019, he must start acting now before whatever he had before now as reputation is destroyed totally.

Nigeria is a country that always destroys people's glory and reputation. The people as a whole (majority) are by default wicked and ready to turn you to a wicked soul too.
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Its a pity that all those people who fought Nd protested during the era of GEJ has all gone AWOL. Tinubu, Bakare,Father Mbaka Nd the rest,where re thou? Buhari you ve disappointed Nigerians. Truth be told,u re more clueless than GEJ.
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by Bimpe29: 12:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nigeria is worsening in terms of every thing good. What a pity
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by Caseless: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
oshe11:
it baffles me weneva ur ilks feel buhari is clean bt those around him r corrupt....

I'M TRULY BAFFLED SIR!
do stay baffled!
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by Teobaba(m): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2017
All involve in the reinstatement of this criminal should be brought to book. My president pls act like we voted you to fight corruption.
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by nwakibie3(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
Efcc should arrest him straight away and stop telling us stories. Are they waiting for president's order before they do their job?

Nonsense
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by stilldoingokay(f): 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Paperwhite:
Buhari never had any integrity but you guys go to any extent to paint him so.

indeed
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by ogogoroNo1: 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
U know na, they never dissapoint at all. this govt i hail o
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by degamemaster(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
All these big big scandals for buhari govt dey make me wonder if the brainwashed zombies that voted and have been supporting this criminal called buhari, are still blinded to see Mr integrity.
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by joinnow: 3:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
Irahub
Government can deceive for Africa......
What they tell us above table what happens below table

Last pictures all corrupt politicians returning back to Nigeria

Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Paperwhite:
Buhari never had any integrity but you guys go to any extent to paint him so.
I am surprised that Nigerians are surprised!

A man who said Abacha is not a thief undecided
Re: EFCC Launches Manhunt For Abdulrasheed Maina, Recalled Fugitive Director by Tecno66: 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Bus Conductors Endorse Buhari For 2nd Term / Udom: Ibom Air To Get 10 Additional Aircraft / Okonjo-Iweala Tops Financial Times’ 25 Most Influential Women Of 2021 (Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.