Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,064 members, 7,832,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

A Question For The Atheist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Question For The Atheist? (464 Views)

How Can The Atheist Me Be Happily Married To My Christian Wife? See My REPLY / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question For The Atheist? by amliftedhigher: 3:39am On Oct 23, 2017
Why should some one survive a plane crash if there is no God? Why should some one survive a boat mishap and stayed on the water Without life jacket hours before rescuers come ? Why should some one survive a car crash, car bomb crash when a car sumalsaults many times, when a Car compress and squiz beyond repair ? Why should some one survive fuel tanker explosion? My brother survive a tanker explosion he was in the tanker when the tanker fail down on high speed and caught fire, he ran inside the fire with fuel on the ground but was not hurt? Why should some one survive a gas explosion? Why should some one survive Earth quake after being under a collapse building for many days? And why did some one die because okada hit him/her? Why should some one die because he was pushed and he failed down and die? Why should some one die simply because he was slap on the cheek? Why should some one die because of a bullet wound on his leg but another person survive a bullet wound on his heart after days of not being treated? Romans 9 vs 10-end. He has mercy on whom he wishes and to whom he wishes he harden his heart. Please be guided because God exist and he is the reason why you are alive. If not for God I would have die or kill people in an unavoidable accident 3 weeks ago. You are alive because his grace is sufficient for you. You don't know when his grace on you will expire because only him knows therefore I urge you to accept Christ Jesus now that you are a living witness. A Carpenter made a Royal chair and a chair for the commoner from the same wood, there fore can the wood ask the Carpenter while did you make me thus? Remember many people like you have die long ago so it is not because you are a safety officer or director of safety, not because you are wise and Rich because Ezego die through accident, not because you tall and intelligent but by his mercy. Read the above Bible verse and think about it. AM a living testimony of what God can do ? God bless you
Re: A Question For The Atheist? by Greene66: 5:01am On Oct 23, 2017
All your questions have logical explanations.

However, to prove God's existence, I suggest doing it the old way like Moses & Elijah. Make fire come down from heaven. Make a stick turn to a serpent. Set a bush on fire. Multiply bread and wine. Raise a dead person.

If you cannot do the above, remain faithful and loyal to God and don't attempt to convert anyone. Especially atheists.

I once ministered to someone many years ago and he was like ".. Make fire come down and I will follow you". I told him that he will see the fire soon. I left. Today, he is a pastor. Guess he saw the fire maybe but not from me. So let God prove himself. You cannot prove him.
Re: A Question For The Atheist? by amliftedhigher: 6:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Greene66:
All your questions have logical explanations.

However, to prove God's existence, I suggest doing it the old way like Moses & Elijah. Make fire come down from heaven. Make a stick turn to a serpent. Set a bush on fire. Multiply bread and wine. Raise a dead person.

If you cannot do the above, remain faithful and loyal to God and don't attempt to convert anyone. Especially atheists.

I once ministered to someone many years ago and he was like ".. Make fire come down and I will follow you". I told him that he will see the fire soon. I left. Today, he is a pastor. Guess he saw the fire maybe but not from me. So let God prove himself. You cannot prove him.
I pray you meet Jesus Christ now before is too late.
Re: A Question For The Atheist? by Greene66: 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
amliftedhigher:
I pray you meet Jesus Christ now before is too late.

Dude, make fire come down from heaven. It's that simple or shut up. You of little faith, you are no different from the unbelievers

If u don't have faith, please find faith before asking me to find Jesus.
Re: A Question For The Atheist? by NairalandSARS: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
Op, none of that proves the existence of God; nothing can.
Re: A Question For The Atheist? by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamliftedhigher

Why are there accidents if there is a God?
Re: A Question For The Atheist? by obinna58(m): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
Op
Are you trying to say that theists have a higher chance of surviving terrible accidents than atheists
Re: A Question For The Atheist? by HCpaul(m): 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
The above did not prove God existence in any way at all. Existence today as we all know it is a product of an accidental cause." That's why you will always find such thing in every occurrence in life. 8 planets exist in our solar system and only one currently support life (that's an accidental cause). These cause is quite weird to read meaning to because it might favour one entity while the other might be left not favoured. The reason behind the survival of one person in a car accident is the same reason behind earth being the only inhabited planet in our solar system. Existence is a product of unorganised accidental explosion, unintelligentlly coordinated towards an intelligent process. This phenomenon begat intelligent laws while the mechanism of those laws are busy governing our universe today.
As an Atheist, I hold on to the theory of an accidental cause as the primary cause of the universe. What triggers the accident will be answered when you narrate for me who created your God and how he came to be. Mind you, there is no intelligent designer or God behind an accidental cause. The cause of the Big Bang must have been as a result of the Accidental cause.

Here on earth, we've seen occurrences where all people survived in an accident, where nobody survived, where only one person dead, where 7 people dead, where 3 where in coma and so on. The entire outcome is based on a random process. If an accident happens today, there is probability that you may die or not, lost your right hand or not, be in coma or not, or probably not wounded at all. Everything toggles and life goes on.

The fact that your God is the beginning and the end is a huge miracle. If I am God, I will forever be taken aback because it will amuses me while I happens to be the alpha.

God is not real!!!

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Christian, Evolution Is In The Bible And The Word Of God. / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / Hilarious Customized Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.