Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (8207 Views)

Unconditional Love: Not Scriptural. Doesn't Exist. / Unconditional Love / The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Ericsunday619: 7:48am On Dec 16, 2017
godisgood200:

Yes, and i have observe that you have nothing to contribute but troll. I wonder why you think you are better off that you are an atheist.

A fly as a Christian, can not be translated to a dragon as an atheist.
Christians and their sky daddy angry grin
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Christians and their sky daddy angry grin
Yes, at least they have a sky daddy, yours will pull you to the Abyss.

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 8:24am On Dec 16, 2017
charismaticdave:

The life and time of Jesus were more documented in the Qur'an than in the bible. That's why I said don't throw away the baby and the water
If only you can show me thses acts of Jesus in the koran.

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by charismaticdave(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2017
godisgood200:

If only you draw me to thses acts of Jesus in the koran.

https://christiananswers.net/q-eden/quran-jesus.html

http://search-the-quran.com/search/Isa

Got this from Google

You can go through them

Also, there are references in the Quran about the life of Jesus more than the life of Mohammed.

Try to understand the truth and let it guide your thoughts always

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 8:48am On Dec 16, 2017
charismaticdave:

Got this from Google

You can go through them

Also, there are references in the Quran about the life of Jesus more than the life of Mohammed.

Muhammad only stole, killed, raped and had sex. He never did anything good in all his entire life.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 8:49am On Dec 16, 2017
charismaticdave:

Got this from Google

You can go through them

Isn't it a shame that a Muslim will bursen goggle to get facts about his book? Chai.

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 8:58am On Dec 16, 2017
charismaticdave:

Got this from Google

You can go through them

Pls outline the Deeds of Jesus here, because that article doesn't say anything about them. All i saw was Jesus talking when he was still in a cradlle, how is that an act?

Let's do something like this...
Isa opened the eyes of the Blind. Koran chapter
Isa healed the sick: Koran chapter this and this.

Isa, raised the dead

Isa turned this to that. And pls let it be what benefitted another human being. Don't tell me Isa turn clay to a bird, that doesn't benefit anyone. And the Jesus of the Bible never did anything which never benefitted people.

Pls go on.

That article is completely pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by charismaticdave(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2017
Search through Google and you will find what you are looking for. I have been banned for posting links here and I don't want to be banned again
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
charismaticdave:
Search through Google and you will find what you are looking for. I have been banned for posting links here and I don't want to be banned again
I didn't ask for links, i asked that you post directly from the koran. Arent the activities of Jesus you claimed to be in the koran there again?

Koran chapter this verse that, Jesus, openes the eyes of the blind man. Something like that.

Pls stop with rhe links, they are lies.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Ericsunday619: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
godisgood200:

Yes, at least they have a sky daddy, yours will pull you to the Abyss.
they? I taught you are a Christian
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
Ericsunday619:
Responding to you amkes you relevant.

Get lost.

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2017
Ericsunday619:

Hey bro, please bear with the theists. Their passion about what they believe in can lead them to communicate in a manner you will definitely find blunt and rude.

You are very much welcome to make your comments, questions and contributions...provided they are not sarcastic or done with a view to ridicule.

No one has absolute monopoly over the TRUTH. I would also be looking forward to learning a few things from you as well.

Cheers.

TO THE FOLLOWERS OF THIS THREAD, STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES COMING UP SHORTLY.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 7:20am On Jan 05, 2018
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE...

MAY THE LIFE GIVING ENERGY OF THE ETERNAL CREATOR GUIDE US INTO ALL TRUTH

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkCornel(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2018
double post from my alternate moniker...
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2018
OkaiCorne:

THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER

1) I have seen a great folly beyond measure under the sun.

2) Humanity is divided over issues they had no control over. Indeed, no one consciously decided to be born in a Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, Efik, Chinese, American, Afrikaan OR Christian, Muslim, Traditionalist OR rich, poor home.

3) Yet we have allowed these factors become the root cause of divisions and unnecessary conflicts undermining our existence. This indeed is pure folly!

4) Yet again, owing to my background in Christianity, I was reflecting on the parable of the sower as taught by Yeshua in the book of Matthew
13:3-9. In summary, he taught the crowd on how a certain farmer randomly distributed seeds which fell across
various soil types (rocky, fertile, thorny e.t.c) and surfaces, and the fate of these seeds as to whether they survived or not.

5) Although the great teacher interpreted the parable in light of how the human mind accepted or rejected the TRUTH, upon meditation, I saw another angle to the parable.

6) Every human being in this realm of existence directly and indirectly came from a single source (The farmer) which happens to be the Eternal Creator...the Uncreated One.

7) The Uncreated One created our indestructible souls and just like the farmer in the parable, we were dispersed as seeds that fell on
different racial, tribal and religious soils in this realm of existence.

8.) By virtue of this, certain tribes and races thanks to wealth, literacy and technology had a better chance of accessing the TRUTH as opposed to others from a relatively disadvantaged background.

9) That notwithstanding, we were sent to this realm of existence to discover the TRUTH and by extension, live a fulfilled life by abiding with the requirements of the TRUTH.

10) Unfortunately, the selfish and conceited nature of man allowed diversity in race, religious beliefs, tribal background, wealth and politics become the very factors to divide and destroy our collective potential as a race under the Eternal Heavens.

THE WAY FORWARD: A MENTAL & SPIRITUAL REBIRTH

1) Having observed the major religions around the world and how each of them evolved further into different factions and sects with conflicting doctrines within each of the religions, I concluded that this is nothing but confusion.

2) In addition, being born into a Christian home with a doctrine that borders on Pentecostalism...I asked myself how sure this is the original way the truth. Even within Pentecostalism, there are countless denominations with their attendant controversies.

3) Evaluating the Catholic church, I admired the simplicity...however, I could not rule out the fact that the Catholic church is a product of the early Apostolic church mixed alongside with Roman Paganism thus, birthing a false doctrine which includes worship of images and communicating to God through saints especially when the Bible clearly showed where Yeshua taught his disciples (followers) how to pray.

4) I evaluated Islam which has one Koran (and Hadiths)...one Muhammad but different sects fighting amongst each other. What more! in Nigeria, even the Fulani muslims regard their Yoruba counterparts as those that do not practice true Islam!

5) Having evaluated the above, I concluded that a blind man can never lead a blind man as both would enter a pit.

6) I assessed my religious background and still thanked the Eternal Creator for birthing me into such a home...however, having seen the flaws and gaps in the doctrines, and the general confusion that comes with religion and religiousity, I came to a conclusion.

7) Only pure and undiluted TRUTH gives a blind man light and insight to be free from the darkness and confusion that comes with religion. Moreso, all religion under heaven have an element of lies or errors within them thus, birthing deception and confusion in the hearts of men.

8.) This realization was what made me destroy all mental foundations built in me on the altar of religion right from my tender childhood days. A painful but necessary process I must confess

9) I had to depend on the spirit of the Eternal Creator to revisit and rebuild my mental fortitude thus, helping me to evolve into what I am today. Yet this growth and mental evolution is an ongoing process which cannot terminate in this realm of existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 9:14pm On Jan 12, 2018
TGIF EVERYONE...

I HOPE WE ALL HAD A FULFILLING...TRUTH FILLED WEEK

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by ScienceWatch: 3:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Every religion has elements of the TRUTH, but TRUTH is not limited to any religion!

You are on a journey like myself on discovering this narrow path of TRUTH...and funny enough I am sure your Journey to atheism started with questions religion could not answer right?

Ericsunday619 has a different reason why he choose Atheism Sir. I know him well.
His journey into mind deadening Atheism started because he was unable to understand the truthful answers religion gave him.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Ericsunday619: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Ericsunday619 has a different reason why he choose Atheism Sir. I know him well.
His journey into mind deadening Atheism started because he was unable to understand the truthful answers religion gave him.
I have left nairaland angry
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by kingmarv(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2018
Why can't some people understand by common sense that it is simply evil to be unforgiving. It is true that some people are actually hostile to others because of economic, ethnic, tribal and racial reasons and morality teaches them to maintain peace.

But my major worry is that some people claim to be worshipping a deity that teaches them through their religious doctrines to be violent and shed innocent blood to establish their territory or dominate others, without knowing that they are being brainwashed by Satan to carry out his wicked will.

If you know that you are walking on the right path and what you believe is superior to mine, then why must you use force on me to follow you? Can't common sense let you know that it is because you lack truth in what you believe that is why you are using force on me? What about dialogue? Can't you sell what you believe peacefully with me and allow me to make my choice whether to follow you or not based on my conviction? And if I don't do you have to kill me?

Wait a minute and answer the following salient questions;

Is the one you worship a creator of life? If no. Why do you worship him? If yes. Why do you take life that he created and still believe that you are pleasing him? Or do you want to tell us that the one you worship only created some few who are his original believers? If you believe he created all men then why can't common sense let you know that the creator is a lover of his creatures and that whoever destroys any of them commits capital sin against him? Imagine you watching your biological child being killed right in your presence.

It is because you want people to believe a deity you worship that you are fighting and killing them for him.. Can't common sense tell you that you have reduced him to less than a man that you are? I believe someone should be all powerful to be worshipped.

If only some people can think wisely and objectively they will do away with whatever they believe that will make them to promote crisis an terrorism like a man will drop a hot iron from his hand.

Refuse to be afraid of the persecution you might have to face by your relations when you say no to falsehood. The God of truth and peace will shield you from their attacks. The fear of persecution is the major thing that is keeping some people in falsehood.

Dump any religious, traditional, tribal, racial or ethnic teachings that promote unforgiveness, hatred, violence, war, which ultimately result in shedding of innocent blood and embrace the teaching of peace and justice.

I recommend to you such teaching of peace and justice under the umbrella of Christianity. I will not come after you even if you refuse to believe me because my Master told me to be at peace with you. He loves sinners and His eternal expectation is that they will one day come to Him before the end of time. He values His blood that He shed for the remission of the sin of the whole world.

Peace be still in Nigeria.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
kingmarv:
Why can't some people understand by common sense that it is simply evil to be unforgiving. It is true that some people are actually hostile to others because of economic, ethnic, tribal and racial reasons and morality teaches them to maintain peace.

But my major worry is that some people claim to be worshipping a deity that teaches them through their religious doctrines to be violent and shed innocent blood to establish their territory or dominate others, without knowing that they are being brainwashed by Satan to carry out his wicked will.

If you know that you are walking on the right path and what you believe is superior to mine, then why must you use force on me to follow you? Can't common sense let you know that it is because you lack truth in what you believe that is why you are using force on me? What about dialogue? Can't you sell what you believe peacefully with me and allow me to make my choice whether to follow you or not based on my conviction? And if I don't do you have to kill me?

Is the one you worship a creator of life? If no. Why do you worship him? If yes. Why do you take life that he created and still believe that you are pleasing him? Or do you want to tell us that the one you worship only created some few who are his original believers? If you believe he created all men then why can't common sense let you know that the creator is a lover of his creatures and that whoever destroys any of them commits capital sin against him? Imagine you watching your biological child being killed right in your presence.

It is because you want people to believe a deity you worship that you are fighting and killing them for him.. Can't common sense tell you that you have reduced him to less than a man that you are? I believe someone should be all powerful to be worshipped.

If only some people can think wisely and objectively they will do away with whatever they believe that will make them to promote crisis an terrorism like a man will drop a hot iron from his hand.

Refuse to be afraid of the persecution you might have to face by your relations when you say no to falsehood. The God of truth and peace will shield you from their attacks. The fear of persecution is the major thing that is keeping some people in falsehood.

Dump any religious, traditional, tribal, racial or ethnic teachings that promote unforgiveness, hatred, violence, war, which ultimately result in shedding of innocent blood and embrace the teaching of peace and justice.

I recommend to you such teaching of peace and justice under the umbrella of Christianity. I will not come after you even if you refuse to believe me because my Master told me to be at peace with you. He loves sinners and His eternal expectation is that they will one day come to Him before the end of time. He values His blood that He shed for the remission of the sin of the whole world.

Jesus is Lord!

A big amen to this prayer.

May the Almighty and Eternal Father continually grant His children understanding in these last days of evil and wickedness...
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 5:55am On Jan 24, 2018
1. Better is half a loaf of 100 naira agege bread shared in love than a bakery full of exotic cakes devoured in greed.

2. A religious man is full of knowledge, but an enlightened man is full of understanding.

3. If the Eternal Creator has no religion, should a personal relationship with HIM be substituted for religious chaff? NO!

4. The Eternal Creator does not work with a budget when He blesses you...neither does He consult the economy before doing so.

5. The very best the Evil One can offer is temporary and fleeting pleasures BUT the blessings of the Eternal Creator lasts forever.

6. To whom a brain and sound mind is given, common sense is expected.

7. The Supreme One knows your destiny subject to your decisions and or His intervention. Two cannot work together unless they agree.

8. Be wise, do not attach your self-worth to temporary things. Your existence and essence is eternal but these temporary things shall fade away.

GOOD MORNING ALL, I HOPE YOUR WEEK HAS BEEN FRUITFUL THUS FAR...

I would update this thread (later this week hopefully) with the concluding part of my mental and spiritual rebirth. Following this would be;

1) The quest fulfillment
2) The glory and splendor of the Eternal Heavens - No more night nor day...
3) Thy will be done on Earth as it is in the Eternal Heavens
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 6:03am On Jan 24, 2018
As cruel as Hitler was, I still have to admit these are truthful words to be carved in stone...

Seek enlightenment and do away with the darkness and confusion of religion and other narrow mindsets...

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Welcome Good people,

A very warm evening and the Peace of God to all and sundry, I have followed a few persons post such as godisgood, op, charismatic and others and I must confess I have been further encouraged in the FAITHFUL CALL OF TRUTH. This brings me to my question, people can the Uncreated even the Eternal Creator whom I call Father be personified-not that I am not aware of an answer just need your view am sorry if this sounds rude.

If He can be are we sure we would not be arguing with Him if He tries as much as possible to unshackle the ties from "religion", "doctrination" which has bound a good number of us for years just to make Himself uncoded(He comes like a thief in the night)....

Daily I ponder over this, Oh, Father, give us the Spirit to realize that there was no where you left the Universe to only you were looking for your true worshippers who would know, believe and see the true nature of your personality after the mistake of our Brother Adam.

I am 100% sure you have been in this group yet people may not recognise the message and code you are trying to pass across, in any case ,all I pray is that you make us be united in Love as one to break the barriers caused by religion, tribe, race, social status, etc and make your promise come to MANIFESTATION that says to make the WHOLE WORLD ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE, Holy Father use us to fulfill this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

This is not spamming godisgood but an HONEST prayer.

NOTE:www.bcsappsonline.com

Web application for the bcs hymnal and holybook.
Your criticism is important to me.

Share to others(FOR ANYONE INTERESTED)

Holy Father I thank you for more broadened view of your word, Let honor,praises,dominion and Majesty be thine Holy Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit bless Trinity God Leader Olumba Olumba Obu
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2018
OkaiCorne:

The Epic of Gilgamesh originates from the Sumerian Empire where we have Chaldea, Babylon, Assyria e.t.c.

Now remember that the Sumerian Kingdom existed way before God even called Abraham out of Ur...or even when Moses had an encounter with God that inspired him to write the book of Genesis.

I'll look for the date when Epic of Gilgamesh was written and compare it to when the book of Genesis was written

Cheers.
Bros, am still waiting for the date the Epic of Gilgamesh and Genesis were writen o.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2018
OkaiCorne:

THE WAY FORWARD: A MENTAL & SPIRITUAL REBIRTH

1) Having observed the major religions around the world and how each of them evolved further into different factions and sects with conflicting doctrines within each of the religions, I concluded that this is nothing but confusion.

2) In addition, being born into a Christian home with a doctrine that borders on Pentecostalism...I asked myself how sure this is the original way the truth. Even within Pentecostalism, there are countless denominations with their attendant controversies.

3) Evaluating the Catholic church, I admired the simplicity...however, I could not rule out the fact that the Catholic church is a product of the early Apostolic church mixed alongside with Roman Paganism thus, birthing a false doctrine which includes worship of images and communicating to God through saints especially when the Bible clearly showed where Yeshua taught his disciples (followers) how to pray.

4) I evaluated Islam which has one Koran (and Hadiths)...one Muhammad but different sects fighting amongst each other. What more! in Nigeria, even the Fulani muslims regard their Yoruba counterparts as those that do not practice true Islam!

5) Having evaluated the above, I concluded that a blind man can never lead a blind man as both would enter a pit.

6) I assessed my religious background and still thanked the Eternal Creator for birthing me into such a home...however, having seen the flaws and gaps in the doctrines, and the general confusion that comes with religion and religiousity, I came to a conclusion.

7) Only pure and undiluted TRUTH gives a blind man light and insight to be free from the darkness and confusion that comes with religion. Moreso, all religion under heaven have an element of lies or errors within them thus, birthing deception and confusion in the hearts of men.

8.) This realization was what made me destroy all mental foundations built in me on the altar of religion right from my tender childhood days. A painful but necessary process I must confess

9) I had to depend on the spirit of the Eternal Creator to revisit and rebuild my mental fortitude thus, helping me to evolve into what I am today. Yet this growth and mental evolution is an ongoing process which cannot terminate in this realm of existence.
My dearest good brother, at the base of every religion is an entity who sits aloof, unreachable, unattainable whispering faintly with an echoing unclear voice, keeping his followers guessing who he really is. his name is satan the devil. He masquerades as the Truth, but when scrutinized, it is discovered that it's all lies.

See, the word religion comes from the word Rituals. The Truth demands no rituals from anyone before you can access Him, but satan is the chief of rituals.

Let's take it from here. How did rituals became part of man's means of appeasement to access his God?

Oh, satan is a liar. God never demanded anything from Adam but fellowship, relationship, a family. Nothing other than that. But, satan came with deceit to put burdens on man, by causing him to fall, hence pulling away from God, thus turning to worship satan thinking he is God.

Do you know why Adam was never remorseful for what he did, hence never said sorry to YHWH for his actions?
Adam never knew who caused his downfall, he never really understoodd the game plan, the motive behind it all.

Satan sits afar off from man, the more man tried to get close, the further he receeded into the background. He hides behind objects, relics, and even other men. He hid behind a serpent and spoke to Adam, a serpent is an animal, so, looking at the animal it didnt nmake sense to Man, so he wrote it off as non existent.

Religious people are so preoccupied with activities that, nothing you tell them will get them off.
His fall caused him to loose his mandate which is to rule. Man was created with rulership engrained inside of his DNA, when he lost it, he yearned for it.

Till today man is still yearning his Godgiven power to rule. But that quest directed him to the same satan who caused his fall, ignorantly, man bows to him with the hope that he were his God hence will restore him back. But instead of restoration, demands were made from him.

Bring, a goat, a cock, an egg, a human head. Do this with it, make sure not to do this or that while at it. Don't miss this, wake up by this time of the night. Say this or that.

All these, satan did. From this religion was birthed.

Religion promises the same thing in all of the worlds religions. All. It promises to meet human needs when you do this or that.

But Jesus gave us a Kingdom. Not earthly things. Our kingdom is not of this world.

He gave us dominion, the same dominion we lost in Eden. He gave us power and authority to rule our domain.

What Adam lost is restored, but Man is yet to realize that, he still running after religion which imprisons him.

Religions, demands and takes from man, but Jesus gives to man. There's nothing Jesus hasn't given.

YHWH is a father to us. Right from Adam He has always wanted to be a father, a friend, nothing else. He seeks to take burdens off his own, not put them on us. But, the father of all burdens is satan who is hiding behind religion.

Look at all the worlds religions, there are full of rituals promising the same thing.

You talked about all these groups of worshippers, there are religious people in all of them. When the reformers saw the religion in Catholicism and moved out, some religious people moved along with them. Satan doesn't ket go.

The Tares grow faster and fresher, sucking up all the manure living without rules, thereby making the loudest noise.

Jesus is the TRUTH. And He takes nothing from us but give.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 10:06am On Feb 10, 2018
ScienceWatch:
He should have asked the Master Himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 10:24am On Feb 10, 2018
kingmarv:

Jesus is Lord!
My dear, its deeper than you think. Opposite my compound is a security man from Jos who is a Christian. He told me of a Fulani Herdsman's convert to Christianity and how he encountered Christ. The ex Herdsman is their tanant in Jos. If you hear his story you will know that satan is really wicked.

Those people are not human, trust me. The ones they use to kill are specially bred for that purpose. They are raised like animals. They are loaded with dangerous drugs from childhood in their camps. They are shown from the koran that, when they kill a Christian, they are not killing a person but a pest.

The koran is the final authority to them, so when they are shown from it that allah says, they shd not feel guilty for killing because it is him(allah) which uses them to kill. And they will go to paradise afterwards, already unladen with drugs, they kill. He said, there's one partucular drug they give to them before leaving for raids, he said they hear voices which ouches them to go on. He said if they don't kill, that thing will never allow them sleep. It makes them dead to fear. But are very afraid when the drugs clear.

They don't mix up with ither hausa people. They are secluded. If they arw sexually pressed, they either have sex with themselves or the Cows they carry about. They are told it's nothing.

That's why the Almajiri cast will never be done away with in Islam. They are called different things in names countires.

When you hear their stories, instead of being angry, you'd pity them. Other humans are destroying the lives of others. They take them from as young as 2 or even 3. They begin as beggers then graduate to killers.

This one got caught by Jesus Himself.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2018
Freeze007:

Welcome Good people,

Welcome brother. Sorry i just saw this. I was away for my yearly time with our Father hence i missed it.
[quote author=Freeze007 post=64593077]
This brings me to my question, people can the Uncreated even the Eternal Creator whom I call Father be personified-not that I am not aware of an answer just need your view am sorry if this sounds rude.

If He can be are we sure we would not be arguing with Him if He tries as much as possible to unshackle the ties from "religion", "doctrination" which has bound a good number of us for years just to make Himself uncoded(He comes like a thief in the night)....

GNT. Hebrews 1:1-3
In the past God spoke to our ancestors many times and in many ways through the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us through his Son.

He is the one through whom God created the universe, the one whom God has chosen to possess all things at the end. He reflects the brightness of God's glory and is the exact likeness of God's own being, sustaining the universe with his powerful word.

After achieving forgiveness for the sins of all human beings, he sat down in heaven at the right side of God, the Supreme Power.

Once upon a time, Word which is God, took up flesh and lived like a man amongst men and his name was called Jesus.

So, yes, He was personified.

And, no, we won't be arguing with Him. We will be having a conversation with Him. We ask questions and He answers just like our senior brothers Peter,James, and John did.

Daily I ponder over this, Oh, Father, give us the Spirit to realize that there was no where you left the Universe to only you were looking for your true worshippers who would know, believe and see the true nature of your personality after the mistake of our Brother Adam.
I don't understand this. You mean aside Jesus/Holy Spirit God has left us other men?

Sir, YHWH our eternal Uncreated Creator has given us all we need. The Holy Spirit is on earth. He is not going to give us anything or anyone else. He has made it possible for you to have the Word of God in your hands, in a language you can understand, against the wishes of men who fought to hide it in a dead Latin langauge understood by few. Make use of the Word. Whatever you don't understand, ask the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says the Holy Spirit is our helper, what does He teach us? He is our helper, what does he help us do? Do you know?
Freeze007:

I am 100% sure you have been in this group yet people may not recognise the message and code you are trying to pass across, in any case ,all I pray is that you make us be united in Love as one to break the barriers caused by religion, tribe, race, social status, etc and make your promise come to MANIFESTATION that says to make the WHOLE WORLD ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE, Holy Father use us to fulfill this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen
Amen, Let the redeemed say so. Come o Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
godisgood200:

Bros, am still waiting for the date the Epic of Gilgamesh and Genesis were writen o.

Alright bro...

Based on research done by history scholar and archaeologists, the earliest estimated date when Epic of Gilgamesh was written (which is based on the oldest existing forms of the poem found on cuneiform) was around 2,000 BC...you can go through this link to confirm;

http://webpages.uidaho.edu/engl257/Ancient/epic_of_gilgamesh.htm

While the earliest estimated date for when Genesis was written is 1,290 BC. You can also confirm vis this link;
https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_678.cfm

Also feel free to do your research to corroborate or counter this...

Cheers
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 11:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
godisgood200:

Reaction to:
I don't understand this. You mean aside Jesus/Holy Spirit God has left us other men?
Sir, YHWH our eternal Uncreated Creator has given us all we need. The Holy Spirit is on earth. He is not going to give us anything or anyone else. He has made it possible for you to have the Word of God in your hands, in a language you can understand, against the wishes of men who fought to hide it in a dead Latin langauge understood by few. Make use of the Word. Whatever you don't understand, ask the Holy Spirit.
The Bible says the Holy Spirit is our helper, what does He teach us? He is our helper, what does he help us do? Do you know?

Comment:

My Brother He is personified in His Supreme form, as the blest Trinity in human form still wielding HIS SUPREME light which is LOVE on this Earth physical like brother Peter, James, Paul and others identified Him and spoke about Him, I am fortunate to hear and see Him come as the Holy Spirit personified to gather His children to be one flock under one shepherd. Exactly what Christ was doing, moving from place to place gathering ghetto children of God Spread across the world.

Yes, to His true worshippers who would be spiritually alert there would be conversation, however, to those who are very poor in the spirit they may think they are having an intellectual arguments, so, they would be arguing because it will be impossible for them to know He is(That same God -Great is the mystery of Godliness). Since, God, is a child to those who want him to be a child, a friend , God etc to whatever you choose Him to be for you so He is, It still does not change one bit that He is Supreme, Mighty and all knowing only He brings Himself a little lower to come to your level and then Bring you to His level. Love is not pompous.

Point I am trying to make here is this, God is here now on earth not to create barrier but to set the human race free. He needs man to recognize who he is, have you seen the movie MATRIX. something like that! But, too many of us are not ready for His word, you know why, a lot have been indoctrinated to a point that they cannot even know when God is talking to them anymore.

Prayer:
Father, let me never seize the opportunity you give to me,whenever,you come to me in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Brother, He is Here, The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit is here now on Earth. He says, he wants us to live as one. To love God with all our mind heart and soul and to love our neighbors as we love ourselves a continuation of what our Lord Jesus Christ introduced ,the need for the BROTHERHOOD OF MAN. whoever started religion brought it as a result of envy and greed. Otherwise ,why divide the sheep,were we not supposed to be one indivisible body in Christ with one Father, one God and one baptism? How can a house divided against itself stand? Why give names to denominations that should represent or entail God's entity such as Salvation....., Redeemed.... etc, are they truly what their name implies. I am not here to divide because united we stand divided we fall. Let all and sundry break the yoke of mental hypnotism by the so-called men of God and make ourselves holy and pure, only, then, would He communicates and lead us to the fountain of life-The apple of everlasting life, the spiritual words of the immortal. The question now is, would we be willing to take up our cross and follow Him because a servant can never be greater than His master. On the path to spiritual rebirth is filled with thorns, are we ready to tow the this path to feel the Glory of God?

Please brethren,this is the time to buckle up and worship God the Father in spirit and in truth for He seeketh such to worship Him.

Prayer:
Eternal Creator and Father, please let your word continue to direct all your ELECTS in your ways even now and forever more Amen

Peace
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Freeze007:

Reaction to:

Comment:

My Brother He is personified in His Supreme form, as the blest Trinity in human form still wielding HIS SUPREME light which is LOVE on this Earth physical like brother Peter, James, Paul and others identified Him and spoke about Him, I am fortunate to hear and see Him come as the Holy Spirit personified to gather His children to be one flock under one shepherd. Exactly what Christ was doing, moving from place to place gathering ghetto children of God Spread across the world.

Yes, to His true worshippers who would be spiritually alert there would be conversation, however, to those who are very poor in the spirit they may think they are having an intellectual arguments, so, they would be arguing because it will be impossible for them to know He is(That same God -Great is the mystery of Godliness). Since, God, is a child to those who want him to be a child, a friend , God etc to whatever you choose Him to be for you so He is, It still does not change one bit that He is Supreme, Mighty and all knowing only He brings Himself a little lower to come to your level and then Bring you to His level. Love is not pompous.

Point I am trying to make here is this, God is here now on earth not to create barrier but to set the human race free. He needs man to recognize who he is, have you seen the movie MATRIX. something like that! But, too many of us are not ready for His word, you know why, a lot have been indoctrinated to a point that they cannot even know when God is talking to them anymore.

Prayer:
Father, let me never seize the opportunity you give to me,whenever,you come to me in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Brother, He is Here, The Father, Son and the Holy Spirit is here now on Earth. He says, he wants us to live as one. To love God with all our mind heart and soul and to love our neighbors as we love ourselves a continuation of what our Lord Jesus Christ introduced ,the need for the BROTHERHOOD OF MAN. whoever started religion brought it as a result of envy and greed. Otherwise ,why divide the sheep,were we not supposed to be one indivisible body in Christ with one Father, one God and one baptism? How can a house divided against itself stand? Why give names to denominations that should represent or entail God's entity such as Salvation....., Redeemed.... etc, are they truly what their name implies. I am not here to divide because united we stand divided we fall. Let all and sundry break the yoke of mental hypnotism by the so-called men of God and make ourselves holy and pure, only, then, would He communicates and lead us to the fountain of life-The apple of everlasting life, the spiritual words of the immortal. The question now is, would we be willing to take up our cross and follow Him because a servant can never be greater than His master. On the path to spiritual rebirth is filled with thorns, are we ready to tow the this path to feel the Glory of God?

Please brethren,this is the time to buckle up and worship God the Father in spirit and in truth for He seeketh such to worship Him.

Prayer:
Eternal Creator and Father, please let your word continue to direct all your ELECTS in your ways even now and forever more Amen

Peace
At a point, I was afraid you'd call Olumba Olumba Obu as the Supreme God personified on Earth. Thank God you didn't.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:

At a point, I was afraid you'd call Olumba Olumba Obu as the Supreme God personified on Earth. Thank God you didn't.

By this response, you affirm the personification Holy Spirit that I profess about from the descriptions in the body of the message. To hit the nail on the Head, He is that same spirit. Good a thing, the gospel today should be sent.

REINCARNATIONS WORDS OF EVERLASTING LIFE BY THE SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE

An extract, from the Holy Book Orukotu Eyoyo - Words of everlasting life in the Theme REINCARNATION, page 1482. for complete message:
16.6 WHO IS THE CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE COMFORTER

You have to understand this. It is only the King and the Father who knows the secret of His Kingdom. If Our Lord Jesus Christ did not depart unto the Father, the Comforter could not have been sent. Now, the questions are: who is the Christ? Who is the Comforter? And who is the Holy Spirit? They are the same. They, through incarnation exist as the same being, though with different names. Christ is the Comforter and He also is the Holy Spirit who is the Father. In the era of our Lord Jesus Christ, it was neither Peter, Paul, nor John that preached the gospel but Christ. Today, He is the one doing all the works in this advent of the Holy Spirit. He never ascended to the sky as professed by Christianity. He informed the apostles that He was going to the Father. Where is the Father? The Father dwells always with mankind.

16.8 THE TRINITY IS INCARNATE

Although most churches and religions do not believe in the existence of the Trinity, the truth remains that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one indivisible entity. Our Lord Jesus Christ said; "I and my Father are One" Now, the Holy Trinity has transformed itself into a human form to carry out His designed duties on earth. However, at times He has to assume His spiritual body so as to perfect the spiritual aspects of His duties. The Holy Spirit is everything. He is love, hope, peace, faith etc. Without these attributes in you the Holy Spirit cannot dwell in you. In Matthew 17:19-21, when the disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ asked Him why they could not cast out devils from people; He answered them and said, "Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, move hence to yonder place; and it shall move: and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting." But if you fast and pray without the attributes of the Holy Spirit, then your fasting and prayers are in vain, but if you do that with all the attributes of the Holy Spirit, you shall perform miracles.

16.9 THE TIME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

The Father had finished His work as well as the Son. Now is the time for the reign of the Holy Spirit. The most high and Holy Trinity has taken dominion and will reign forever and ever.

-Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

Reference:www.bcsappsonline.com

Web application for the bcs holybook.

Peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6th June, 2006 - 6/6/06 - Day Of The Beast? / Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. / What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.