Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (8212 Views)

Unconditional Love: Not Scriptural. Doesn't Exist. / Unconditional Love / The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

Yes, you a lot against them, but itst okay, it's your God given right. You are entitled to what you believe. But, i as a Christian, can never see a wounded person and walk pass.

Now, there is a point you missed. As much as Jesus told that parable as the Jews being less compassionate, but if you look deeply into why a Jew can pass off the way the story went you discover he didn't act out of place.

Check the background of a Jew and the Stringent laws of touching and not touching the Clean or the Unclean things, then you'd know he was just adhering to the laws written down for him, without which will render him unclean for days or weeks.

We see the same thing play out with Peter when the Uncreated Creator lowered a sheath full of all manner of animals and he was told to kill and eat, as a bonafide Jew, what was Peter's response?

Jesus Christ came to redeem man (The Jews) from those strigent laws, but until it is effected, you don't blame a Jew for keeping to his laws which were a matter of life and death to him.

Do me a favor by replacing Jesus with the word TRUTH.

Jesus is a product of the TRUTH. TRUTH begets TRUTH. The Son cannot exist before the Father.

I as a person do not want to just know the TRUTH, I want to live by the TRUTH and also be the TRUTH.

You're discussing with me because you are still seeing the raw TRUTH through the eyes of Christianity.

If you were born into a radical Muslim home, you'll relate with this from another perspective.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Do you wish to explore more written TRUTH outside the Bible? I can give you some materials.

But I will sound a note of warning, do not absorb everything in these materials hook, line and sinker. Remember that the TRUTH never contradicts itself ...in case certain things begin to look a bit confusing.

There's the book of Jasher to start with (a reference was made to it in the book of Joshua).

And you are 100certain Joshua wrote it?
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Okay bro, I sincerely appreciate your passion. But saying the ancient Israelites were entirely black would be technically be saying that the ancestors of Israel is Cush...not Shem.

Over the course of time, the Israelites (not all) intermingled with foreign women and brought forth a mixed seed against the plans of the Almighty...for the fear that the lineage of David might be corrupted.

This leads to the possibility of some Israelites being of mixed seed...but saying ancient Israelites are black is going a bit too far. The Israelites were not Caucasian either... somewhere in- between white and brown sounds more like it...

Take out time to read Akiane Kramarik's story. You cannot say it was the Devil that revealed this to her...or is that what you are implying?
What is the Title of Akiane Kramarik's book?
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2017
Freeze007:

Thank you for your advice, I know I was part the process from all I can remember and I am certain that someone Has helped me both physically and spiritually and if I refuse to tell you this then I shall be a liar.

Is it possible for me to be above the Teacher, before I erred, if you ask me I think the answer is no, otherwise don't you think someone would have overtaken the truth because of His subtle nature? I know and I pray every day that the Holy Spirit should possess me both physically and spiritually and I know it is working as my request is because If we ask inline with what the Father expects then we have received, therefore with all respect I will debunk that fact because I am already been used by the Holy Spirit meaning the Spirit of work is the one working in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

Let me share my testimony in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen now and forever more Amen
sometimes around 2006 or 2007 there about, something happened to me that I am sure took my life and this and many more forms part of the greatest testimonies,which supports my believe and affirmed confidence on the personality of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, I could recall going out with my cousin to an open field in Cross River State, at the time I was in my 2year or 3year had travelled all the way from IMO to Cross River State to have fun with my cousin-like flexing if you know what I mean, so, in that open field in one of our outings he went to take some marijuana something I had never tried before, all of a sudden that day the urge came to me to have it , because everyone there was busy smoking it. This was not something I had done before,but that day I felt like smoking it, my cousin seeing my persistence to have it declined my attempt severally but at the end, his friend beckoned why he shouldn't give it to me whether I were a small boy that I should be allowed to do whatever I wanted and that was how he submitted a wrap of the Marijuana to me, as I was acting like a professor in the thing, this guy by my side I gave to him to help make it look like a thing ready to be smoked,while smoking it ,almost to the base the only thing I recall saying was my HEAD WAS FAST forwarding, then something happened to me, as if I was in a very hot fire and I was weeping after sometime two hefty men carried me by arm as if we were ascending somewhere,though my eyes were shut but I think I could identify a lady that was fair in complexion in the placed we passed singing during the ascension, we passed them and got to where two people were talking. Let me confess here that there was like a flash of events in my life from a child until that time that came as a flash so quick and fast, meaning I recalled vividly everything that was displayed they were things I had done and some of them very bad which I am thankful to God He Has forgiven in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen, now in front of these people one was so harsh and talking about me being condemned that there was no escape for me while the other was calm with a very subtle voice(all this happened I think not in this world again) so there was this guy talking to this other person why I should not be set free, the other spoke in efik with His subtle and calm voice that He should leave me, now the other was provoked saying must you always show mercy that I was His, the other person in Efik spoke again leave him in Efik meaning kpong Enye but as this guy raised his to continuously want to condemn me now the WRATH of this other person as He raised the voice nothing in the Universe I think was static and there was absolute tranquility such that if you dropped a pin you would hear the sound the He looked at me and said GO! You have a purpose, so, I live this to you to ponder who Has such AUTHORITY as he said that I recall cousin asking me what my name was now in this world and I told him.

I did not understand what happened until after sometime that the one who DISCHARGED and acquitted me is and was OLumba Olumba Obu this is why I plead Him to make Holy to fulfill that purpose, my brother so much as happened to me I have every reason to announce his goodness abroad because He is the Last hope of Man in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen in the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen even now and forever more Amen

I pray Father correct all the errors and give the world the Spiritual eyes Identify Him, He is not a god or goddess but the FATHER OF all gods and goddesses in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen

No. matter the condition I will follow Olumba let Him continue to hold me and to cover me with His mighty Wings now and forever more Amen
This your long posts will get you banned.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

Yes, you a lot against them, but itst okay, it's your God given right. You are entitled to what you believe. But, i as a Christian, can never see a wounded person and walk pass.

Now, there is a point you missed. As much as Jesus told that parable as the Jews being less compassionate, but if you look deeply into why a Jew can pass off the way the story went you discover he didn't act out of place.

Check the background of a Jew and the Stringent laws of touching and not touching the Clean or the Unclean things, then you'd know he was just adhering to the laws written down for him, without which will render him unclean for days or weeks.

We see the same thing play out with Peter when the Uncreated Creator lowered a sheath full of all manner of animals and he was told to kill and eat, as a bonafide Jew, what was Peter's response?

Jesus Christ came to redeem man (The Jews) from those strigent laws, but until it is effected, you don't blame a Jew for keeping to his laws which were a matter of life and death to him.

It's a very valid point you raised here. But two things I was addressing here is;

1) Grace and Love is more powerful and potent than the requirements of the Law (Religion i.e. excessive consciousness of good and evil)
2) Christians who have been "Christians" for years with no tangible fruits of the Holy Spirit to show for their Christianity.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I think you read my message literally, if you check it, I quoted the word Israelites.

I meant that under the new covenant, the followers of pure TRUTH are like what the Israelites were to God under the old covenant.

Cheers.
That guy is spamming your thread. Am getting bored.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

What is the Title of Akiane Kramarik's book?

I do not know if she has a book.

She had a divine encounter with the Uncreated One.

She was a gifted child painter ...she's an adult now.

Google her first artwork ... Prince of Peace....

Cheers
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

That guy is spamming your thread. Am getting bored.

Lol...you can ignore their long posts and focus on the message I'm passing across.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
EdifiedHebrew:

AMOS 3:
1 Hear this word that the LORD hath spoken against you, O children of Israel, against the whole family which I brought up from the land of Egypt, saying,

2 You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

3 Can two walk together, except they be agreed?u

ROMANS 11:

17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;

18 Boast not against the branches. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee.

19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.

20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:

21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

22 Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

23 And they also, if they abide not still in unbelief, shall be graffed in: for God is able to graff them in again.

24 For if thou wert cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and wert graffed contrary to nature into a good olive tree: how much more shall these, which be the natural branches, be graffed into their own olive tree?

25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

30 For as ye in times past have not believed God, yet have now obtained mercy through their unbelief:

31 Even so have these also now not believed, that through your mercy they also may obtain mercy.

32 For God hath concluded them all in unbelief, that he might have mercy upon all.

33 O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

34 For who hath known the mind of the Lord? or who hath been his counsellor?

35 Or who hath first given to him, and it shall be recompensed unto him again?

36 For of him, and through him, and to him, are all things: to whom be glory for ever. Amen.
You are engaing in this discussion, you are rather spamming the thread. Pls slow down. You are killing the thread.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

And you are 100certain Joshua wrote it?

I cannot certify the author of the book of Jasher. But the book of Joshua made reference to it. Check the part of Joshua where the sun and moon stood still.

Cheers
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ericsunday619:
you dey follow my old posts grin
Yes, and i have observe that you have nothing to contribute but troll. I wonder why you think you are better off that you are an atheist.

A fly as a Christian, can not be translated to a dragon as an atheist.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I don't know the author of the book. But the book of Joshua made reference to it. Check the part of Joshua where the sun and moon stood still.

Cheers
I asked because Occult men have come up to write books using this backgrounds knowing these books are not found to validate them. Like the book of Enoch couldn't have been written by Enoch the the father of Noah. because even Noah was written by Moses through a revelation YHWH gave to him on Mount Sinai.

We must sieve through these writtings.

The Muslims are everywhere claming the Godpel of Barnabas which was written some centuries ago as a book written by the Barnabas who was a disciple of Jesus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Lol...you can ignore their long posts and focus on the message I'm passing across.

Pls, go on.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I do not know if she has a book.

She had a divine encounter with the Uncreated One.

She was a gifted child painter ...she's an adult now.

Google her first artwork ... Prince of Peace....

Oh, she is a painter. I think i have seen her work. I didn't this was her name.

The girl who died and saw the Master, came back and painted Him.
Cheers
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It's a very valid point you raised here. But two things I was addressing here is;

1) Grace and Love is more powerful and potent than the requirements of the Law (Religion i.e. excessive consciousness of good and evil)
2) Christians who have been "Christians" for years with no tangible fruits of the Holy Spirit to show for their Christianity.
I agree that Grace and Love is more powerdul than the requirement of law, but that is to You and I now under the dispwnsation of Grace, not to the Jews who are still practicing their law, and, you can't blame them for that.

Your point number 2 abounds, and the Master the TRUTH, says, anyone of His branch which bears no fruit He will cut off and be gathered as wood for burning, so, yeah, the Master knew that not all his brancches shall bear fruits.

That's why He gave 4 categories of Souls where the SEED, falls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

I asked because Occult men have come up to write books using this backgrounds knowing these books are not found to validate them. Like the book of Enoch couldn't have been written by Enoch the the father of Noah. because even Noah was written by Moses through a revelation YHWH gave to him on Mount Sinai.

We must sieve through these writtings.

The Muslims are everywhere claming the Godpel of Barnabas which was written some centuries ago as a book written by the Barnabas who was a disciple of Jesus.

Don't worry about all these written books. The TRUTH whether written or unwritten never contradicts itself.

As time goes on I'll show the flaws in gnostic gospels like Gospel of Thomas, Gospel of Barnabas, Gospel of Judas...e.t.c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Do me a favor by replacing Jesus with the word TRUTH.

Jesus is a product of the TRUTH. TRUTH begets TRUTH. The Son cannot exist before the Father.

I as a person do not want to just know the TRUTH, I want to live by the TRUTH and also be the TRUTH.

You're discussing with me because you are still seeing the raw TRUTH through the eyes of Christianity.

If you were born into a radical Muslim home, you'll relate with this from another perspective.
@the bolded came to my mind last night. I read about the LDS, (The Later Day Saints), and i was thanking God i wasnt born there because of the way the treat anyone who decides to leave. Then the Holy Spirit said to me, But, you were born deep into Catholicism. It's the same thing.

Be it Islam, Jehovah's Witnesses, LDS, Roman Catholic, or even Pure satanism, if you are the chosen, you'll come out. The little flock will always find where he is uncomfortable until he comes out.

Then i remeber how uncomfortable i was in the Roman Catholic church as a kid. Until i came out then i found fulfilment.

So, it's not about Perspective here, i have seen young Muslim girls who have come out to see things from the perspective you and i are seeing them.

Like you have said over and over, the TRUTH can not be hid, that's why religion seek to merge the TRUTH with lies. Case in point, The Isa of the koran. They believe he us The TRUTH, because, it is written in the koran that he was of a Virgin birth and the rest, but deny his divinty, lies.

They deny him deying and resurrecting which gives humanity redemption.

Thanks for a job well done here.

Continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

@the bolded came to my mind last night. I read about the LDS, (The Later Day Saints), and i was thanking God i wasnt born there because of the way the treat anyone who decides to leave. Then the Holy Spirit said to me, But, you were born deep into Catholicism. It's the same thing.

Be it Islam, Jehovah's Witnesses, LDS, Roman Catholic, or even Pure satanism, if you are the chosen, you'll come out. The little flock will always find where he is uncomfortable until he comes out.

Then i remeber how uncomfortable i was in the Roman Catholic church as a kid. Until i came out then i found fulfilment.

So, it's not about Perspective here, i have seen young Muslim girls who have come out to see things from the perspective you and i are seeing them.

Like you have said over and over, the TRUTH can not be hid, that's why religion seek to merge the TRUTH with lies. Case in point, The Isa of the koran. They believe he us The TRUTH, because, it is written in the koran that he was of a Virgin birth and the rest, but deny his divinty, lies.

Continue.

Exactly! Blood and flesh did not reveal this to you. Only the Holy Spirit like you said can do this.

It does not matter the background you are born into. We must all get to the same destination of TRUTH at the end of our journey. That is if we are all open minded and devoid of religious and other divisive doctrines & belief systems...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The Epic of Gilgamesh originates from the Sumerian Empire where we have Chaldea, Babylon, Assyria e.t.c.

Now remember that the Sumerian Kingdom existed way before God even called Abraham out of Ur...or even when Moses had an encounter with God that inspired him to write the book of Genesis.

I'll look for the date when Epic of Gilgamesh was written and compare it to when the book of Genesis was written

Cheers.
There are two perspective to your assertion here.
1. You said, Epic of Gilgamesh predates Genesis. If we are to agree with this, we must of necceaity believe that YHWH is not the creator of the Universe. Or, He created a seperate Universe with Adam down to Abraham in it. While Enki or Anunaki created their own universe, making two univereses.

2. You said when Moses wrote the Genesis account, the Epic of Gilgamesh had long existed.
Now, the question should be, are we comparing this time periods base on when Genesis was revealed to Moses or when the Creation actually took place?

Was the world created when Moses write the account?

Note that Abraham had come out of Ur of Chaldees Long before Moses was born, meaning, before God decided to choose a people out to establish Hi name, people living on earth were worshipping their idols.

Another angle, Lets not forget that satan who masquerades as God in all the religions of the world was before Eden. He watched the Uncreated create the Earth. He has his own account (Truth mixed with lies) to give to his followers. (afterall, he had sown to make man worship him, and how will he succeed if he didn't present God's truth mixed with a little lie?).

Again, if anyone will insist that, Since Moses wrote Genesis, Gilgamesh predated Genesis, then i will challenge the person to tell me how long the world lasted from creation to when Adam Fell. Bco, no one knew how long it took from when God created the earth to wen Adam Fell, time wasn't counting.

Time began counting after the Fall. Hence, from creation to the Fall is dateless, how then are you going to place it side by side Epic of Gilgamesh which has dates?

How many Universes do we have? If this is the only one, who created it? Enki or YHWH?

Do you really think that if Enki is the Supreme authority, he will be back there only on pages of paper?

Even Islam is fighting to prove a point, but Enki is only on the pages of Paper, because the Sumarian or Chaldean axis is all Islamic now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Exactly! Blood and flesh did not reveal this to you. Only the Holy Spirit like you said can do this.

It does not matter the background you are born into. We must all get to the same destination of TRUTH at the end of our journey. That is if we are all open minded and devoid of religious and other divisive doctrines & belief systems...
I don't think it's completely about open mindedness my dear.

Studying Genesis, i found this verse intriguing;

Genesis:3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Abeg, who are the Seed of satan?

I believe there are folks who will never believe in God no matter what. Satan has them long before they rejected God. Most of them are born into very good and godly homes, but they'll renegate and leave.

The sons of unrighteous or the seed of darkness abound. There are here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Don't worry about all these written books. The TRUTH whether written or unwritten never contradicts itself.

As time goes on I'll show the flaws in gnostic gospels like Gospel of Thomas, Gospel of Barnabas, Gospel of Judas...e.t.c
I didn't even know Judas had a gospel. What did he write?
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

I didn't even know Judas had a gospel. What did he write?

Lol...that's if he really wrote it sef...

But there was a gospel of Judas in circulation in ancient times and even now...

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

There are two perspective to your assertion here.
1. You said, Epic of Gilgamesh predates Genesis. If we are to agree with this, we must of necceaity believe that YHWH is not the creator of the Universe. Or, He created a seperate Universe with Adam down to Abraham in it. While Enki or Anunaki created their own universe, making two univereses.

2. You said when Moses wrote the Genesis account, the Epic of Gilgamesh had long existed.
Now, the question should be, are we comparing this time periods base on when Genesis was revealed to Moses or when the Creation actually took place?

Was the world created when Moses write the account?

Note that Abraham had come out of Ur of Chaldees Long before Moses was born, meaning, before God decided to choose a people out to establish Hi name, people living on earth were worshipping their idols.

Another angle, Lets not forget that satan who masquerades as God in all the religions of the world was before Eden. He watched the Uncreated create the Earth. He has his own account (Truth mixed with lies) to give to his followers. (afterall, he had sown to make man worship him, and how will he succeed if he didn't present God's truth mixed with a little lie?).

Again, if anyone will insist that, Since Moses wrote Genesis, Gilgamesh predated Genesis, then i will challenge the person to tell me how long the world lasted from creation to when Adam Fell. Bco, no one knew how long it took from when God created the earth to wen Adam Fell, time wasn't counting.

Time began counting after the Fall. Hence, from creation to the Fall is dateless, how then are you going to place it side by side Epic of Gilgamesh which has dates?

How many Universes do we have? If this is the only one, who created it? Enki or YHWH?

Do you really think that if Enki is the Supreme authority, he will be back there only on pages of paper?

Even Islam is fighting to prove a point, but Enki is only on the pages of Paper, because the Sumarian or Chaldean axis is all Islamic now.

I'm not too concerned about the details in the book of Genesis or the Epic of Gilgamesh or which predates whichever. I am only focused on the patterns in the creation story of both literatures. That is where the TRUTH resides...

All those other questions on the details you're asking for will fit into identified patterns as time goes on. For now certain things are still unclear to me... AS I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL

The details of the TRUTH keeps unfolding like a flower to me with every passing day. The revelations of previous days always serve as the foundation for future revelations. The TRUTH never contradicts itself.

Cheers
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

I don't think it's completely about open mindedness my dear.

Studying Genesis, i found this verse intriguing;

Genesis:3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Abeg, who are the Seed of satan?

I believe there are folks who will never believe in God no matter what. Satan has them long before they rejected God. Most of them are born into very good and godly homes, but they'll renegate and leave.

The sons of unrighteous or the seed of darkness abound. There are here.

In ancient times, the seeds of the serpent in raw form are the fallen angels, then the angels that later rebelled against God and birthed the Nephilims. The fallen angels and the Nephilims attempted (consciously or unconsciously) to corrupt the lineage that would have borne the seed of redemption.

If not for Noah and Shem (alongside Shem's wife who was purely devoid of Nephilim blood)...there would have been another re-creation story just like the gap between Genesis 1v1 and Genesis 1v2.

ANYWAYS THE TACTICS OF THE SERPENT SINCE ANCIENT TIMES HAS NEVER CHANGED...ALWAYS TRYING TO CORRUPT THE TRUTH.

Cheers
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

In ancient times, the seeds of the serpent in raw form are the fallen angels, then the angels that later rebelled against God and birthed the Nephilims. The fallen angels and the Nephilims attempted (consciously or unconsciously) to corrupt the lineage that would have borne the seed of redemption.

If not for Noah and Shem (alongside Shem's wife who was purely devoid of Nephilim blood)...there would have been another re-creation story just like the gap between Genesis 1v1 and Genesis 1v2.

ANYWAYS THE TACTICS OF THE SERPENT SINCE ANCIENT TIMES HAS NEVER CHANGED...ALWAYS TRYING TO CORRUPT THE TRUTH.

Cheers
The tactics of the serpent hasn't changed.

1 Like

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 7:07pm On Dec 15, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Lol...that's if he really wrote it sef...

But there was a gospel of Judas in circulation in ancient times and even now...
I wish to read and see what it has to say.

The agents of satan have surely tried to corrupt the truth, the TRUTH remains true.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by charismaticdave(m): 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:

Continue.

At the bolded. Don't just conclude anything is a lie until you have seen enough evidence to say its a lie.

The Quran was written with a concept of Judaism, Taoism and Christianity in mind. But when you try to make the Muslims see this truth. They guide their beliefs jealously. But you can never recognise the truth if its only a passed down truth or a truth you hear from people that says this is how it is.

The answer to everything we want is deep within us. Coded in our DNA, I know this because I have experienced it and Guess what, people still told me, its a lie, they are trying to cover their own failings. That's why I don't trust religion or hearsay.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
charismaticdave:

At the bolded. Don't just conclude anything is a lie until you have seen enough evidence to say its a lie.

The Quran was written with a concept of Judaism, Taoism and Christianity in mind. But when you try to make the Muslims see this truth. They guide their beliefs jealously. But you can never recognise the truth if its only a passed down truth or a truth you hear from people that says this is how it is.

The answer to everything we want is deep within us. Coded in our DNA, I know this because I have experienced it and Guess what, people still told me, its a lie, they are trying to cover their own failings. That's why I don't trust religion or hearsay.
Trust me, they matter to me if they didn't try to pass their Isa as the Biblical Jesus.

Like the Op said, The TRUTH can not be hid for long no matter how hard you tried. If the koran had come first and they had their Isa before the Jesus of the Bible, i will ignore them as i ignore the Epic of Gilgamesh, but they had the effrontery to call that Caricature of a Character Jesus?

Okay, why did they hide all his acts if they wanted the Truth?

And as for your having the truth in your DNA, good for you oo. So you have experienced the truth deep inside of you? Good

Well, for me, i discovered the TRUTH, because i was born in sin and the falsehood of religion.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2017
godisgood200:
This your long posts will get you banned.
Them no reach
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2017
charismaticdave:

@ the bolded, this is a very good mindset. Only when you have a personal encounter with the ALMIGHTY on the altar of TRUTH...that's when you can easily spot a lie or error. Religion would keep on confusing humanity, but the TRUTH will never confuse you with the passage of time.

The TRUTH is internally wired in you as intuition, logic and conscience. TRUTH also exists outside of you as manifested in nature, written documents, oral form e.t.c. Whatever form TRUTH takes...it never contradicts itself. TRUTH has a pattern...and anything that does not fit into this pattern is either a lie or an error.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by charismaticdave(m): 2:26am On Dec 16, 2017
godisgood200:

Trust me, they matter to me if they didn't try to pass their Isa as the Biblical Jesus.

Like the Op said, The TRUTH can not be hid for long no matter how hard you tried. If the koran had come first and they had their Isa before the Jesus of the Bible, i will ignore them as i ignore the Epic of Gilgamesh, but they had the effrontery to call that Caricature of a Character Jesus?

Okay, why did they hide all his acts if they wanted the Truth?

And as for your having the truth in your DNA, good for you oo. So you have experienced the truth deep inside of you? Good

Well, for me, i discovered the TRUTH, because i was born in sin and the falsehood of religion.

The life and time of Jesus were more documented in the Qur'an than in the bible. That's why I said don't throw away the baby and the water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by manikal: 2:38am On Dec 16, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Good Friday: It Is Finished / On What Basis Is A Woman Made A Pastor In Some Churches? / What Really Constitute a Myth. I See All Religion Guilty Of Its Features.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.