Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE (8209 Views)

Unconditional Love: Not Scriptural. Doesn't Exist. / Unconditional Love / The Meaning Of The Original Gospel Of Being Bornagain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:

At a point, I was afraid you'd call Olumba Olumba Obu as the Supreme God personified on Earth. Thank God you didn't.

By this response, you affirm the personification Holy Spirit that I profess about from the descriptions in the body of the message. To hit the nail on the Head, He is that same spirit. Good a thing, the gospel today should be sent.

REINCARNATIONS WORDS OF EVERLASTING LIFE BY THE SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE

An extract, from the Holy Book Orukotu Eyoyo - Words of everlasting life in the Theme REINCARNATION, page 1482. for complete message:
16.6 WHO IS THE CHRIST, THE HOLY SPIRIT, THE COMFORTER

You have to understand this. It is only the King and the Father who knows the secret of His Kingdom. If Our Lord Jesus Christ did not depart unto the Father, the Comforter could not have been sent. Now, the questions are: who is the Christ? Who is the Comforter? And who is the Holy Spirit? They are the same. They, through incarnation exist as the same being, though with different names. Christ is the Comforter and He also is the Holy Spirit who is the Father. In the era of our Lord Jesus Christ, it was neither Peter, Paul, nor John that preached the gospel but Christ. Today, He is the one doing all the works in this advent of the Holy Spirit. He never ascended to the sky as professed by Christianity. He informed the apostles that He was going to the Father. Where is the Father? The Father dwells always with mankind.

16.8 THE TRINITY IS INCARNATE

Although most churches and religions do not believe in the existence of the Trinity, the truth remains that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one indivisible entity. Our Lord Jesus Christ said; "I and my Father are One" Now, the Holy Trinity has transformed itself into a human form to carry out His designed duties on earth. However, at times He has to assume His spiritual body so as to perfect the spiritual aspects of His duties. The Holy Spirit is everything. He is love, hope, peace, faith etc. Without these attributes in you the Holy Spirit cannot dwell in you. In Matthew 17:19-21, when the disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ asked Him why they could not cast out devils from people; He answered them and said, "Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, move hence to yonder place; and it shall move: and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting." But if you fast and pray without the attributes of the Holy Spirit, then your fasting and prayers are in vain, but if you do that with all the attributes of the Holy Spirit, you shall perform miracles.

16.9 THE TIME OF THE HOLY SPIRIT

The Father had finished His work as well as the Son. Now is the time for the reign of the Holy Spirit. The most high and Holy Trinity has taken dominion and will reign forever and ever.

-Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

Reference:www.bcsappsonline.com

Web application for the bcs holybook.

Peace

PS: If you have communication with the Celestial then you know that I know and I agree, He Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the Eternal Unending Creator,Supreme and Supernatural who comes in His Glory, Dominion, Power, Might, Authority and Reign with His Host of Angels. Now, if you think this is too much, please, don't doubt the ability of God talking to another commoner like me as He did to Noah. Or do you doubt God capable of doing the unthinkable? Sure, you do not. Therefore it behoves on me as Paul says, woe unto me, if I preach not the gospel of Christ, woe unto me. if I refuse to spread this good tidings to the Universe. Let Him be noised abroad for this is the reign of Unity, Love, Peace, for Heaven is brought down on Earth at last for the WILL OF GOD TO BE DONE ON EARTH as it is in Heaven. The prophecy is fulfilled..... Amen(*7)
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:

At a point, I was afraid you'd call Olumba Olumba Obu as the Supreme God personified on Earth. Thank God you didn't.

By this response, you affirm the personification Holy Spirit that I profess about from the descriptions in the body of the message. To hit the nail on the Head, He is that same spirit. Good a thing, the gospel today should be sent.

REINCARNATIONS WORDS OF EVERLASTING LIFE BY THE SOLE SPIRITUAL HEAD OF THE UNIVERSE
An extract, from the Holy Book Orukotu Eyoyo - Words of everlasting life in the Theme REINCARNATION, page 1482. for complete message:
You have to understand this. It is only the King and the Father who knows the secret of His Kingdom. If Our Lord Jesus Christ did not depart unto the Father, the Comforter could not have been sent. Now, the questions are: who is the Christ? Who is the Comforter? And who is the Holy Spirit? They are the same. They, through incarnation exist as the same being, though with different names. Christ is the Comforter and He also is the Holy Spirit who is the Father. In the era of our Lord Jesus Christ, it was neither Peter, Paul, nor John that preached the gospel but Christ. Today, He is the one doing all the works in this advent of the Holy Spirit. He never ascended to the sky as professed by Christianity. He informed the apostles that He was going to the Father. Where is the Father? The Father dwells always with mankind.
Although most churches and religions do not believe in the existence of the Trinity, the truth remains that the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one indivisible entity. Our Lord Jesus Christ said; "I and my Father are One" Now, the Holy Trinity has transformed itself into a human form to carry out His designed duties on earth. However, at times He has to assume His spiritual body so as to perfect the spiritual aspects of His duties. The Holy Spirit is everything. He is love, hope, peace, faith etc. Without these attributes in you the Holy Spirit cannot dwell in you. In Matthew 17:19-21, when the disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ asked Him why they could not cast out devils from people; He answered them and said, "Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, move hence to yonder place; and it shall move: and nothing shall be impossible unto you. Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting." But if you fast and pray without the attributes of the Holy Spirit, then your fasting and prayers are in vain, but if you do that with all the attributes of the Holy Spirit, you shall perform miracles.
The Father had finished His work as well as the Son. Now is the time for the reign of the Holy Spirit. The most high and Holy Trinity has taken dominion and will reign forever and ever.
Peace
PS: If you have communication with the Celestial then you know that I know and I agree, He Leader Olumba Olumba Obu is the Eternal Unending Creator,Supreme and Supernatural who comes in His Glory, Dominion, Power, Might, Authority and Reign with His Host of Angels. Now, if you think this is too much, please, don't doubt the ability of God talking to another commoner like me as He did to Noah. Or do you doubt God capable of doing the unthinkable? Sure, you do not. Therefore it behoves on me as Paul says, woe unto me, if I preach not the gospel of Christ, woe unto me. if I refuse to spread this good tidings to the Universe. Let Him be noised abroad for this is the reign of Unity, Love, Peace, for Heaven is brought down on Earth at last for the WILL OF GOD TO BE DONE ON EARTH as it is in Heaven. The prophecy is fulfilled..... Amen(*7)
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
Freeze007:

Peace
Your own better.

***walksoutofthethread***
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by Freeze007(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
godisgood200:
Your own better.
Thank you Father
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
godisgood200:

Your own better.

If I recall correctly...

You mentioned I am a worshipper of Satan...
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
OkaiCorne:

If I recall correctly...

You are a grown a.ss man, you can worship a Toad for all i care.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 8:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
godisgood200:

You are a grown a.ss man, you can worship a Toad for all i care.

I really wonder what is Christ like in the way you communicate.

Is this how Jesus spread the good news? Who are you really following and worshipping?

You sure have a lot of growing up to do...your speech tells a lot about the kind of person you are...

I'm expecting your next set of tantrums...but you can surprise me by saying something wise...
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
OkaiCorne:

If I recall correctly...

Oh Wow. Are you an Olumba member?

Oh. That will.explain a lot.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2018
OkaiCorne:

I really wonder what is Christ like in the way you communicate.

Is this how Jesus spread the good news? Who are you really following and worshipping?

You sure have a lot of growing up to do...your speech tells a lot about the kind of person you are...

I'm expecting your next set of tantrums...but you can surprise me by saying something wise...

You must be feeling really lonely, so need someone to indulge you. No thanks. Let me worry about my Christ likeness. E no concern you. Mind your godlessness.

Good riddance.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
godisgood200:

Oh Wow. Are you an Olumba member?

Oh. That will.explain a lot.

Nope...
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
godisgood200:

You must be feeling really lonely, so need someone to indulge you. No thanks. Let me worry about my Christ likeness. E no concern you. Mind your godlessness.

Good riddance.

It appears godlessness has another meaning outside the dictionary...

And wait a minute... your Christ likeness? Let me have a good laugh...
So you actually believe you can show how "Christ like" you are with the pride and foul speech you've been displaying? cheesy cheesy

With the way you communicate abi? I wish you speedy growth/maturity in your endeavors...
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
OkaiCorne:

It appears godlessness has another meaning outside the dictionary...

And wait a minute... your Christ likeness? Let me have a good laugh...
So you actually believe you can show how "Christ like" you are with the pride and foul speech you've been displaying? cheesy cheesy

With the way you communicate abi? I wish you speedy growth/maturity in your endeavors...
Wow. Loneliness is tough on you. Find company.

***Mylastwordtoyou***.
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by godisgood200: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
OkaiCorne:

Nope...
You are lying again.

***ignoremodeactivated***
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
godisgood200:

You are lying again.

***ignoremodeactivated***

Since you are sure I am lying... what makes you think I am a member? Do you have any evidence?

Oh...it's time to ignore? sounds more like you are running away...
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkaiCorne(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
godisgood200:

Wow. Loneliness is tough on you. Find company.

***Mylastwordtoyou***.

And how do you know I am lonely?

It's obvious you have nothing worthwhile to say... except for making false assumptions and conclusions on someone you know next to nothing about...
Re: A Gospel of TRUTH, UNITY & UNCONDITIONAL LOVE by OkCornel(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2021
After 3 years, I still find this thread refreshing and liberating.

Truly, religion is fraud. Living a Spirit led life is all that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Atheist Hate Something That Doesn' Exit. / What Was Your Favorite Memory Verse While Growing Up? / Is It A Sin To Have Sex During Fasting Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.