Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) (18568 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha / President Buhari, Aisha And Their Children Do The 4+4 Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
Niftyrules:

Try and be wise for crying out loud. Wisdom demands that you speak well of your president. That he travelled with his wife doesn't mean he is corrupt. Remember he is just recuperating.
Buhari Ass Licker Spotted
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by Codims82(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasViews:

Mst we bring tribe into everything?
why not, was made president of the North alone. If you dnt have a reasonable thing to say, keep mute and stop wasting your little data.
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by Codims82(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Look at him. When I see him, failure and incompetence is what I see. No single achievement so far, recorded under this administration. Just decided and lies.
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
eezeribe:
Tax payers money....

Do you pay tax?
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by cadre88(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Buhari has suddenly become social since he came back from England the second time.. His pictures with Aisha are unusual.. His smiles lately don't look like him
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by lloyds(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Since the day Pastor Adeboye prayed for Buhari in the UK, he has been jumping all around healthy. I discovered he left London the 2nd or 3rd day.
Thank God for unity of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by MYDEBBY(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Aisha just dey form love for Jubril by force because of position,no wonder the bible says there is no peace for the wicked.
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2017
hiss* next election arrive quick..their enjoyment don do
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by tolguy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
francisbarrack:
All na Northerns
and minister of foreign affairs?
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by greatseed: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
passyhansome:
PLS WHO IS BUHARI?
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. GCFR Only few people among the millions in Nigeria can attain such heights. By the way, who are you pls?
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2017
greatseed:
President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. GCFR Only few people among the millions in Nigeria can attain such heights. By the way, who are you pls?

CHILD OF GOD
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by greatseed: 3:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
passyhansome:

CHILD OF GOD
O je bi! *U FOR BE CHILD OF DEVIL*
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
All northerners.
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2017
Keneking:
Mostly Northerners

why? are there no other tribes in Nigeria?
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2017
Taiwo20:

why? are there no other tribes in Nigeria?

Are you supposed to ask me?
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by Ejytex(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
MasViews:

Mst we bring tribe into everything?
shot up abeg
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 4:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Keneking:

Are you supposed to ask me?

I am just asking ni, because i am not understanding again
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by SuperWorld(m): 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
9ja don tire me sef ....I goh travel go ma country...

Ogun state!!!!

wait! why Is buhari always putting black spec ? is he sss

God sees my my heart m just trying to make people laugh!
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by davidodiba(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Buhari, Aisha With Officials Of Nigerian Embassy In Turkey (Photos) by tpapi: 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
MYDEBBY:
Aisha just dey form love for Jubril by force because of position,no wonder the bible says there is no peace for the wicked.
hello ow r u doing. pls.I wanted to ask u a question on an health issue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Six Super Tucano aircraft to arrive in Nigeria By July / Kidnapper Confesses To Staging His Mother-In-Law's Kidnap Among Others (Photos) / Landlord Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Two Daughters Of Tenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.