Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters (50431 Views)

Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Buhari Sends Lai Mohammed, Danbazau, Two Others To Dapchi / 70 % Of Prison Inmates Are Awaiting Trial – Danbazau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Bobby808: 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oxenomy:
Change agents.. And Abba Kyari cordinated the whole thing. I'll bet my prick that this will be swept under the carpet as usual.
But where is God Almighty to punish this government? Anyway, he is always merciful.This foolish senseless Buhari will still sweep this under the carpet. Imagine what this government has done to this country. Tufiakwa to Buhari and apc.

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Oxenomy: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
fairfora:
Please don't be in a hurry to bet with your prick because it's in the news this evening that buhari has sacked mains from his reinstated position
sacked him just like that? What next?
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Bobby808: 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2017
OZAOEKPE:

Sarrki is on brief leave, he needs to go fix his shock absorber grin
That one (Sarrki) go don go commit suicide by now. Bet me you cannot find him alive anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by SalamRushdie: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
bamidelee:

I just feel like you should take it cool sha

Ok
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oxenomy:
sacked him just like that? What next?
watch channels news at 8pm tonight if in doubt. That's the only reliable Tv station I can recommend , for now. You'd hear details of his sack and what's next.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Oxenomy: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2017
fairfora:
watch channels news at 8pm tonight if in doubt. That's the only reliable Tv station I can recommend , for now. You'd hear details of his sack and what's next.
I'm aware he ordered for his sack but is he not the one that signed for him to be reinstated? .. So don't even start to defend what you don't know.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by fortune1968: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2017
Whatever the mistake ,Buhari is still doing better and a million times better than Jona ......the clueless !
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oxenomy:
I'm aware he ordered for his sack but is he not the one that signed for him to be reinstated? .. So don't even start to defend what you don't know.
hmmm. So you believe Sahara reporters mixed and confusing reports right? Come to think of it. Can you reinstate a corrupt fellow as president known for fighting corruption, knowing fully well he stole such magnitude of money under the past ruling party that is now in opposition and now make a U-Turn to sack him?
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by ACE1010: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2017
Oxenomy:
Change agents.. And Abba Kyari cordinated the whole thing. I'll bet my prick that this will be swept under the carpet as usual.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Oxenomy: 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2017
fairfora:
hmmm. So you believe Sahara reporters mixed and confusing reports right? Come to think of it. Can you reinstate a corrupt fellow as president known for fighting corruption, knowing fully well he stole such magnitude of money under the past ruling party that is now in opposition and now make a U-Turn to sack him?
please stop disturbing my mention.. Swerve one side abeg angry
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by ACE1010: 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2017
Kundagarten:
Only cabal member missing there is Abba Kyari.

I can bet with my testicles he coordinated the whole scheme !!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by ACE1010: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2017
Atiku2019:

His Kitchen Tecnocrats are offering Nigerians the perfect Change grin

Well NEMO DAT QUOD NON HABET

"perfect change " indeed!!! grin grin
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by ACE1010: 7:13pm On Oct 23, 2017
Nackzy:
Buhari and his people are pretenders
APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... Lies
APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... Propaganda
APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... Corruption
APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee........ Confusion
APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......... Traffic Jam
APCeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........Evil

My brother no political party in Nigeria is exempted!! If they don't lie, make propaganda, engaged in corruption, confuse the masses with traffic jam, and above all practice evil and wickedness, then nothing works!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Splashme: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
tuniski:
That is the presidency Buhari is just an impotent president! The weakest president in our history is Sai Baba!
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Olatara(f): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=userplainly post=61699145]Even the Sahara report is a sham! faux....... remember what they did in GEJ's time buh I hardly hear from them now...... long live Jubril n cownu.... [/quote) Perfect example of a zombie
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Olatara(f): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
ihatesycophant:
If it's true, it's time Buhari relief these people of their job and save is administration of monumental embarrassment coming from left to right. But if not true, they need to have a mechanism of disseminating information to the public and refute where necessary. They cannot at all times keep mum on issue of national importance.
He can't do that, those guys are his backbone. Sack ko.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by Odelhorno1990: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mention Abba Kyari at your own risk, SH online wing of anti-kwaruption one corner dance!

Call RenMoney for quick cash loan upto 4mn without collateral and guarantor: 09087090579
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2017
They are all gunners.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by jaybee(f): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2017
CampuChan:
Is Buhari going to fire those named for helping Maina back to Nigeria and getting double promotion?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/922429856582946816

Let SR show us copies of the correspondences. Not just stories.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by wealth123: 1:22am On Oct 24, 2017
You are a joker. Atiku and Donald Trump? You need to urgently see your doctor.
OZAOEKPE:

Baba, tell Atiku to go bath cause 2019 he's going to aso rock to replace jubril. We need the Donald Trump of Africa to come fix this country.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by greypencils: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2017
Tecno66:
I think PMB was ready to fight corruption but the cabal and the party wont allow him. The cabal will raise ethnic considerations while the party will always remind him of the electoral consequences of trying party members for corruption. They will always remind him that military is different from civilian government. That is perhaps why the man is helpless.
thank you using the words perhaps
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by greypencils: 9:13am On Oct 24, 2017
Tecno66:
I think PMB was ready to fight corruption but the cabal and the party wont allow him. The cabal will raise ethnic considerations while the party will always remind him of the electoral consequences of trying party members for corruption. They will always remind him that military is different from civilian government. That is perhaps why the man is helpless.
thank you for using the word perhaps
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by alaskido(m): 9:56am On Oct 24, 2017
Where is SARRKI who is always supporting BUHARI and APC. Your people are at it again o. This one will be swept under the carpet as usual. This is what Fela calls GOVERNMENT MAGIC.
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by lukency(m): 10:44am On Oct 24, 2017
The guys mentioned are the real cabals in buhari's govt but 4 sentiments and ethnicity he wld'nt not want 2 do away with them.Said baba u dey fall our hands ooh!
Re: Danbazau, Daura & Malami Got Abdulrasheed Maina Reinstated - Sahara Reporters by july17(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
who is the presidency?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Enugu With Atiku And Peter Obi / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows / Oshiomhole Ditches Khakhi Uniform For Designer Suits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.