Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied (28359 Views)

Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 23, 2017
Nigerian Singer, "Abiye David Jumbo" popularly known as Mr. 2Kay was robbed at gun point in his hotel room at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The incident reportedly happened at about 11pm on Sunday, October 22, 2017, during the Buckwyld and Breathless concert where he also performed.

His Manager "Grafton" Narrating The Story Says:

The robbers, which they are 4 in number, gained access into Mr. 2Kay’s room after he mistook one of them for room service. They forced their way into his room and waved a gun with threats to shoot him if he made a noise.

Mr. 2Kay, who was in the room with a friend, struggled with one of the robbers, as the others punched and hit him with a gun, repeatedly warning that they will shoot if he doesn’t calm down.

One of the robbers led and locked 2Kay’s friend in the bathroom, while the others tied the singer’s arms, legs and mouth and took his valuables including jewelry, clothes, perfumes, phones, and money. They also cut the room’s intercom (phone) to avoid any form of communication as they left the hotel.

The hotel authorities and police have taken statements for investigation, while Mr. 2Kay is getting medical attention for his wounds. “I was quite shocked when I got to Mr. 2Kay’s room last night.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/10/nigerian-singer-mr2kay-robbed-at-gun.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Nbote(m): 10:55am On Oct 23, 2017
Instagram filters don help dis guy career sha. He's f*cking wugly.D photo go gud for meme die lol...
But wait ooo, dem beat d dada comot from d head??
Edited: Didn't bother to click d link and d room didn't look Behind from d photo.. Maybe he took d wrong babe to d room

https://www.nairaland.com/4132515/e-book-scams-expose

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by zulex880: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2017
Literally definition of beating blue and black grin grin grin
You can see the picture grin grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by zulex880: 11:24am On Oct 23, 2017
Nbote:
Instagram filters don help dis guy career sha. He's f*cking wugly.D photo go gud for meme die lol... U'll see dem sample luxurious lifestyles on social media and yet dey can't afford a decent hotel accommodation..
The fool bleached, you no see e multi colored skin ewwww

9 Likes

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by miano: 11:31am On Oct 23, 2017
Hw much im get

2 Likes

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by InsideOut247: 11:32am On Oct 23, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Florblu(f): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2017
OP put "graphics picture"

I can't deal with such ugly face it's Monday morning please.

Kampala(ADIRE) face

21 Likes

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by 9japrof(m): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2017
No one struggles with an armed individual, he should thank his God, he is alive to tell his tales.

Come to think of it, why would you risk life that is irreplaceable for stuffs that can be replaced with time, that's foolishness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by fpeter(f): 11:32am On Oct 23, 2017
Lucky him that he wasn't shot.
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by free2ryhme: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Muckross1122:
Nigerian Singer, "Abiye David Jumbo" popularly known as Mr. 2Kay was robbed at gun point in his hotel room at Eko Hotel and Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos.

The incident reportedly happened at about 11pm on Sunday, October 22, 2017, during the Buckwyld and Breathless concert where he also performed.

The robbers, which they are 4 in number, gained access into Mr. 2Kay’s room after he mistook one of them for room service. They forced their way into his room and waved a gun with threats to shoot him if he made a noise.

Mr. 2Kay, who was in the room with a friend, struggled with one of the robbers, as the others punched and hit him with a gun, repeatedly warning that they will shoot if he doesn’t calm down.

One of the robbers led and locked 2Kay’s friend in the bathroom, while the others tied the singer’s arms, legs and mouth and took his valuables including jewelry, clothes, perfumes, phones, and money. They also cut the room’s intercom (phone) to avoid any form of communication as they left the hotel.

The hotel authorities and police have taken statements for investigation, while Mr. 2Kay is getting medical attention for his wounds. “I was quite shocked when I got to Mr. 2Kay’s room last night.

Source:

wetin dem wan rob for this one body

na him use him hand cause trouble
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by passyhansome(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
THANK GOD FOR HIS LIFE, BUT SHAME ON EKO HOTEL SECURITY

9 Likes

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
dizzit too much tho..
he looks like dis guy in my pix sha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by felixomor: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Someone was robbed
Some people are mocking him for his skin color.

God give us compassion.
Help us to be human.

53 Likes

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Egein(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Nice gift from Gifty...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Shhhh01(f): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Muckross1122:

Source:

Dem never start, make una continue to dey load wetin una no get for social media. No pity from me.

1 Like

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by BestySam(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2017
Lol I thought they said PH is not safe.

Shettima might just be right, maiduguri is safer than lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by sunnywhyt007: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
ehya! pele oo
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by GavelSlam: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Nbote:
Instagram filters don help dis guy career sha. He's f*cking wugly.D photo go gud for meme die lol... U'll see dem sample luxurious lifestyles on social media and yet dey can't afford a decent hotel accommodation..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Muzanga(f): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Loool. Dunno why i am laughing but i feel so sorry for him. The robbers will be caught...maybe na gifty send them.

2 Likes

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by InwehAkpevwe(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Why dem nor go rob una wen una dey show / live fake borowed life. #in d name of celeb abina yeyebrities sef
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by free2ryhme: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Muckross1122:

Source:

we go soon hear say na publicity stunt

wey gifty sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by killdiabetes(f): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Lolzzzz. All z well.

Anyway, Lucky you Mr 2kay
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by livinus009(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Some of the hotel workers should be questioned.... Even hotel is Lagos's biggest hotel. It will be very difficult for unknown men to enter without being smuggled in

1 Like

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by taurusmena1(m): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Is Eko hotel and Suites not decent enough or I presume u've never heard of it or been there.
Nbote:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by DIKEnaWAR: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2017
Sorry
Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by chukzyfcbb: 11:35am On Oct 23, 2017
did you just say eko hotel and suites?.

That's a Big Blow to their Brand, I doubt the incident occured at eko hotel, I seriously doubt it

7 Likes

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by jeamie(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2017
see his face some people have a degree in beating grin

2 Likes

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by kay29000(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2017
Whoa! They really beat the guy o!

1 Like

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by ChiefSweetus: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2017
I saw Eko Hotel in the article but the decor in that picture looks like Hotel Làwà undecided

14 Likes

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by calberian: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2017
I'm wondering who that his 'friend' was.

Anyways, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied by Realist2: 11:37am On Oct 23, 2017
Mr 2kay just count all joy!.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Shares Family Throwback Photo / Afrocandy: I Am A Nollywood Veteran Actress (Throwback Photos) / Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.