Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) (46062 Views)

President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / Breaking: Efcc Arrest Senator James Manager Over N5 Billon Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by komododragons: 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
stephenduru:
A serving Nigerian Senator James Ebiowou Manager was spotted on a bike in his hometown in Delta.According to reports,the man who is almost spending 12 years in senate has failed to effect the construction of the road.Many people said he is a failure while others said he has attracted development to the area.Some people said he was spotted on bike during road inspection in his constituency.See reactions below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/serving-nigerian-senator-james-manager.html?m=1
which power do senator have undecided

stop reason like an illiterate
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2017
later dem go shout restructuring , when they have nothing to show for 13% derivation hahahah
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Gadodoko: 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
Who is decieving who. Whe 2019 come he will campain inside prado jeep.
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
As usual blame the north.... last month alone delta got 14bn apart from 13% derivation. This is a region that 've NDDC & Ministry of Niger delta and with a total land mass of about Niger state yet no significant development to show for the huge money spent on in that region. I suggest the people look inward coz thier problems & solutions are all within them.

2 Likes

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by wizod(m): 7:27pm On Oct 23, 2017
I wonder where they're packing all d money to, since there are neither ATM nor banks after death
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
I want the first 3 idiot that will relate this to ipob to start
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by highchief1: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
cuvox:
This man and Leo Ogor deserve to be recalled. Leo ogor fenced his house closed and left water in the front. The drainage is not working. You can't pass there in the rainy season, you will drown. It's only this year that he started awarding some contracts to save his face after it was leaked that he haven't done anything since he joined the national asylum. Delta is Filled with bad leaders
i no c mouth talk Leo own

1 Like

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by cuvox(m): 7:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
highchief1:
i no c mouth talk Leo own

As in ehn. Ozoro is the worst local government headquarters I have ever visited. If not for the school.... Leo is just plain wicked

1 Like

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by cuvox(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Positivepoint:
As usual blame the north.... last month alone delta got 14bn apart from 13% derivation. This is a region that 've NDDC & Ministry of Niger delta and with a total land mass of about Niger state yet no significant development to show for the huge money spent on in that region. I suggest the people look inward coz thier problems & solutions are all within them.

The problem is everywhere. Those at the top are united and they don't care about regions. It's only us at the bottom that kill ourselves over land mass and the rest. The senators, governors, reps, ministers etc are one. It's almost like saying pastors don't worry each other it's the members that criticizes each others churches.
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by cuvox(m): 7:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
komododragons:
which power do senator have undecided

MONEY = POWER

MONEY FOR CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS = POWER FOR CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS

1 Like

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by tico1212(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Mini ibori got me cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by highchief1: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
cuvox:

As in ehn. Ozoro is the worst local government headquarters I have ever visited. If not for the school.... Leo is just plain wicked
i don't no what d problem is cos who dey work dey stl make money.im confused for some politicians
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 23, 2017
If i be the bike man i must fall him on the ground
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2017
coolestchris:
Ehya

Sir, do you have a problem?
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Coloradvantage(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Homeboiy:
Why the complain?

No be una vote am.there shocked sad
you talk asif you are not a Nigerian? no body d vote this men!!! most of them
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is demeaning for our great country Nigeria, giant of Africa. An urgent bill should be passed as soon as possible for every senator to be provided with a helicopter because of the bad nature of our roads. Even in Somalia, DRC, and Guinea where roads are good, LGA chairmen overfly voters! O yes! It is only in Nigeria that senators out of sheer patriotism bend over backwards to ride over potholes as if they are people fit only for voting. For once, let us be patriotic and supportive of these lawmakers who are noted for making good laws that take away our headaches. Adeshina will be addressing us soon on the issue.
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by menwongo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
I would have dropped the idiot inside the mud if I was the cyclist
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ugo4hotish:
I want the first 3 idiot that will relate this to ipob to start

Wetin concern IPOB concern Delta State? Do we look like Biafrans or IPOBians to you?
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by jiksman3: 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pull him down make im chop beating cry cry
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by cheta02(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2017
Soon he would become a Governor !
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by ehissi(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
You are asking a PDP senator to draw APC Federal Presence to perform projects in delta state...... undecided

Is like some people just left their sense at home....... angry
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by ehissi(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
fratermathy:

Wetin concern IPOB concern Delta State? Do we look like Biafrans or IPOBians to you?

Leave am, Na so Maga brain dey operate. Kanu don do them strong thing, discharge......... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by kokooso(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2017
recession fall on him
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
hmmmmmm.
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by Kamsichime(m): 6:26am On Oct 24, 2017
PDP CHANJI D CHANJI! We ar in trouble wit dis crop of senators.
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by emsheddy(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2017
cuvox:
This man and Leo Ogor deserve to be recalled. Leo ogor fenced his house closed and left water in the front. The drainage is not working. You can't pass there in the rainy season, you will drown. It's only this year that he started awarding some contracts to save his face after it was leaked that he haven't done anything since he joined the national asylum. Delta is Filled with bad leaders
Bless you bro. Seems you are a deltan. Those two idiots represent my people. Isoko has nothing to show from them. Manager has turned Senate to his personal property, 12times and counting. Leo Ogor own is another case. The problem is that my people will still foolishly vote them in come 2019! They deserved to be sent home!
Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by LLSAINT(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
Did they vote him or he rigged his way into office?
Homeboiy:
Why the complain?

Re: Senator James Ebiowou On Motorcycle In His Hometown In Delta (Photos) by guyXander(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
Why the complain?

Are you for real? Do votes count in this country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Chilling With His Family At Their Texas Residence / Operation Awatse: Military Bombs Militants In Fatola. Scores Feared Dead / Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.