Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,962 members, 7,952,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:37 AM

Man&woman Melt Heart With Their Moslem Like Beach Pics That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man&woman Melt Heart With Their Moslem Like Beach Pics That Got People Talking (721 Views)

Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / This Lady's Hips Enlargement From 150 To 170 Has Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man&woman Melt Heart With Their Moslem Like Beach Pics That Got People Talking by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
As shared by a friend who posted this pics of a Muslim man having fun with his wife at a beach on a full Muslim covered attire. This actually caused a stir up, as some friends didn't find it funny at all while some applauded the man and woman for taking the bold step to catch their fun like this.

What do you have to say about this loved-up pics?

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Man&woman Melt Heart With Their Moslem Like Beach Pics That Got People Talking by ishowdotgmail(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
Screen shots from friends who have got something to say about this

Re: Man&woman Melt Heart With Their Moslem Like Beach Pics That Got People Talking by emeijeh(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
For the first time on nairaland, we are seeing an Islamic pre wedding pix.

But what the heck is this?

Re: Man&woman Melt Heart With Their Moslem Like Beach Pics That Got People Talking by dingbang(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
At the beach kwa? This is serious...
Re: Man&woman Melt Heart With Their Moslem Like Beach Pics That Got People Talking by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2017
My Dad always advice me to Stop chasing shadows but face reality.

(1) (Reply)

How My Boyfriend Jilted Me:a Lady Story / For Men: Lead A Honest Life And Stop Prioritizing Women And Sex / Planning To Buy My Gf Makeup But Clueless. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.