Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released (38233 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / 18+ !!! Tiwa Savage Ex-husband Released Her Nude Picture!!! See Photo / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by sshy: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2017
Anti dey hv cash u for video. So all dos cry cry u hv bn doing, is acting ba! Omo jati jati
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by akata1: 7:51am On Oct 24, 2017
both of them are mad
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by WiseFool2(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:
Tonto don suffer.. Just because she raised two hands up and flew them twice in the air, it now means she was physically abusing her husband..? I didn't see anything physical IN that video ooh... If you look very well, she was slow and drained emotional, the husband must-have done something that made him play victim here.. And who was videoing the event? This is just a set up...

Anyway, Wetin concern me.. Visit www.entmirror.com
The video was in slow motion. Even the guy walking in the background was in slow motion. Churchill's movement was also in slow motion.

From the video, it was obvious Churchill was the victim. U could see the way he was evading her attacks. If she was the victim, as she alleged, she would be the one avoiding those slaps.
Just look how she destroyed his properties. What did that tell you. You destroyed someone's property and you are still hitting him and he is not retaliating. Common now. The truth is eventually out.

2 Likes

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by tosyne2much(m): 7:53am On Oct 24, 2017
Marriage is somehow these days and the rate at which women are physically assaulting men is becoming alarming. Who would have thought Churchill was the victim of the domestic violence?

Are these not the people that are being envied by their fans? SMH

1 Like

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Talkwell: 7:57am On Oct 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
Marriage is somehow these days and the rate at which women are physically assaulting men is becoming alarming. Who would have thought Churchill was the victim of the domestic violence?

Are these not the people that are being envied by their fans? SMH

There's a thread on FP where someone slapped his wife,and people were condemning his actions,meanwhile she's been physically abusing him.

Double standard has eaten up today's society

2 Likes

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 24, 2017
Lol of course! Make una bury her eh. Trust me I'm not supporting any of them. They are both wrong. But let's consider these : 1. What happened before she scattered everywhere & started hitting him?
2. So when you're having a fight with your spouse, the first thing u do is record it?
3. Why is it in slow mo & we're unable to hear their little conversation ?

There's a lot to consider o. It's just like when Men beat women, most times people don't ask what even upset him to the extent of beating her! Dem go just de condemn the man forgetting that he's human. I don't support domestic violence whether from the man or woman but, it is always important to hear both sides of the story.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by kay29000(m): 8:02am On Oct 24, 2017
I don't know why people are saying the video is too short. What more do you want to see? Judging from her boldness and domineering manner in which she hit the guy on the head, it is clear she is the aggressor and has been the one abusing the guy physically and psychologically.

. She would have never have hit him in such a manner if he has been beating her. Instead, she would attack like an animal that had been pushed to the wall...like a wounded animal. Yea, the guy might have been a serial cheat, but Tonto Dikeh has been lying all along about being abused when she was the one doing the abusing.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by AuroraB(f): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2017
Abeg, shey na Fulani herdsmen carry them cawu pass through that home nii shocked
If the video was edited, was that destruction edited too
Tonto is very unstable, she's got no friend. Abeg, which kain human being be this undecided

2 Likes

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 24, 2017
TammyCloud9:
Lol of course! Make una bury her eh. Trust me I'm not supporting any of them. They are both wrong. But let's consider these : 1. What happened before she scattered everywhere & started hitting him?
2. So when you're having a fight with your spouse, the first thing u do is record it?
3. Why is it in slow mo & we're unable to hear their little conversation ?

There's a lot to consider o. It's just like when Men beat women, most times people don't ask what even upset him to the extent of beating her! Dem go just de condemn the man forgetting that he's human. I don't support domestic violence whether from the man or woman but, it is always important to hear both sides of the story.
Tonto dike is a real drama queen, true the guy can have some faults but am dead sure no man can beat up to to dike, chick wey dey smoke weed u can't joke with them

1 Like

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by awa(m): 8:05am On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:
Tonto don suffer.. Just because she raised two hands up and flew them twice in the air, it now means she was physically abusing her husband..? I didn't see anything physical IN that video ooh... If you look very well, she was slow and drained emotional, the husband must-have done something that made him play victim here.. And who was videoing the event? This is just a set up...

Also it looks like jovial act because if it was aftermath of fighting the guy that passed them in that video could have shown some concern. I feel this clip was doctored to tarnish her image.
Ask yourself why did it take this for the video to surface?
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by bettercreature(m): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Afritop:
sad a shame on all Tonto fans who supports her actions in the whole saga
Its a big shame

1 Like

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by delishpot: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2017
This war Don tire me. Tonto was very wrong to have raised her hands on him. Say no to domestic violence.

1 Like

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by slimfairboy(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2017
And instead of the camera man to seperate the, he/she is busy taking a video... who video them?

U know, having sex with ur ex is not cheating, it is widely known as "memorial service"!

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD DAY!!
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by enemyofprogress: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2017
saaedlee:
but seriously nothing concern me over a lying bitchhhhhhh.

all I am intrested is finding out what this goat and two kids are watching
na adult film now

Lala pls help me to save my password oyinda1599

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:

Precisely from the 8-10 seconds of the video,it shows how Tonto slapped Churchill,you see no abuse in that?
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Chigold101(m): 8:23am On Oct 24, 2017
Manager08:
Yet she lied and claimed to be a victim of domestic violence. Awon omo shakushaku

Cc. Mynd44
so when they are having family fued they video it?
When they are fighting people come in to watch.

So in your mind you believe this video and that these funny people were actually fighting...

Na wa oh
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2017
the question now is who recorded the video
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by usedcardealerph(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2017
Destroying those properties worth millions is definitely her way of exerting revenge towards him....gaslighting is real. Who was the person recording that video? The person definately pitched his/her tent on churchill to make it look like tonto is the villain. Whatever transpired between both of them nobody knows. which tonto will definately grant a tell all one of these days as there is literaly a war on who is the villain or the victim. Now why didn't he release that video when there situation was still fresh or when he was granting all those interviews? Something pricked him to do that now. Gaslighting is so real that many people don't know about it. We are living in a society were the man is the hardliner and the woman is the softy.

Google gaslighting to understand what i am talking about

1 Like

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Donjazzy12(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Both Tonto and Churchill is not alright, it's evident in the way they behaves. She's the aggressive one and he's the smooth operator. Both of them are conmen. Believe that at your own risks, both are trying so hard to paint each other bad with different method.

But then, what does Azuka stand to gain by all these? Where's the full video?

Can't they just stay divorced in peace and leave us out of their shenanigans, haba we got serious issues facing the country and Tonton is not even in the list of the least problems.

Very soon she will reply and the circle continues.

Ndi ara
Since you have refused to be objective, my prayer for you is this: may all your brothers marry women like Tonto Dike and may your husband behave like Tonto Dike. Say Amenn Oh.

1 Like

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by babyfaceafrica: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2017
ivolt:

What is your point?
Are you happy that Tonto assaulted her ex-husband?
If nit condemn the act and move on, you don't have to
display your ignorance by shouting "feminist" on all
marriage-related threads even though you don't know the
meaning of the words.
k..next!!
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Donjazzy12(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2017
kolafolabi:
We want the full video
Let Tonto release the full video na
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by abbeyty(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2017
but why the girl is so tiny like that? miss portable.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Donjazzy12(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2017
heykims:
Video too short, a lot could have happened before the clip. I won't judge with just this..
Another foolish man deceived by Tonto's antics. May you marry a woman like Tonto Dike!

1 Like

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Chommieblaq(f): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Since you have refused to be objective, my prayer for you is this: may all your brothers marry women like Tonto Dike and may your husband behave like Tonto Dike. Say Amenn Oh.

Ewww who made you so bitter?
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by bossmeek(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2017
Tonto Dikeh to take legal action against bloggers/Journalists over Ex-Husband’s alleged edited video
The Festus Keyamo Chamber has raised the alarm over imminent release of edited video on Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh by her estrange husband, Olakunle Churchill portraying her as being involved in domestic violence against him.

A statement from the chamber issued by Okechukwu Uju-azorji, warned bloggers and journalists not to use any edited video on Tonto Dikeh or faced being sued.

“It has come to our knowledge that her ex-husband, Mr. Olakunle Churchill has perfected plans to release a short and edited video depicting and portraying our client as being involved in some domestic violence against him.

“Our client wants all bloggers and/or journalists to request for the full version of the video showing the said domestic scene which started with a physical abuse of our client by her ex-husband, which earned her a swollen face. Her ex-husband only intends to release our client’s reaction to the assault on her and not the assault itself.

“We shall be prepared to take legal action against any blogger/journalist that uses the edited version without insisting on or showing the full version,” the statement said

See Statements Screenshots Below;

Source:
https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/-to-take-legal-action.html?m=1
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Donjazzy12(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2017
publish200:
More evidences seem to be popping as regards the crisis that rocked nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh\'s marriage with her ex-husband.  The video which was captured by one of the neighbours was shared by popular Journalist Azuka of Mediaroomhub.  

Though, the location was not specified but it happened at the home of the ex-husband in one of the many domestic violence against Olakunle Churchill. The shocking video shows how Tonto Dikeh was seen attacking the ex-husband after violently destroying properties in the house worth millions. Obviously, the video depicts one of the several brutal abuses suffered by K‎ing's father in the hands of the ex-wife. 

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgbxxqstTvg

http://www.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/celebrities/tonto-dikeh-actress-attacks-ex-husband-olakunle-churchill-video-id7500427.html

Nairaland Edit: This video is short, it will be great to have the full clip so fans can judge what really happened as every one sided story is always problematic to judge
He has released his own to show that she is the attacker. Let her release her own or forever keep quiet.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by bossmeek(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Tonto Dikeh to take legal action against bloggers/Journalists over Ex-Husband’s alleged edited video
The Festus Keyamo Chamber has raised the alarm over imminent release of edited video on Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh by her estrange husband, Olakunle Churchill portraying her as being involved in domestic violence against him.

A statement from the chamber issued by Okechukwu Uju-azorji, warned bloggers and journalists not to use any edited video on Tonto Dikeh or faced being sued.

“It has come to our knowledge that her ex-husband, Mr. Olakunle Churchill has perfected plans to release a short and edited video depicting and portraying our client as being involved in some domestic violence against him.

“Our client wants all bloggers and/or journalists to request for the full version of the video showing the said domestic scene which started with a physical abuse of our client by her ex-husband, which earned her a swollen face. Her ex-husband only intends to release our client’s reaction to the assault on her and not the assault itself.

“We shall be prepared to take legal action against any blogger/journalist that uses the edited version without insisting on or showing the full version,” the statement said

See Statements Screenshots Below;

Source:
https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/tonto-dikeh-to-take-legal-action.html?m=1
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2017
Tonto i knew u were alil crazy bt I still supported u bt this video leaves me in doubt of wat uve been telling us. D guy looks scared of u than u are of him. Actors due to their good acting skills can act the victim even against the reality of the situation and truth. Hope thats not wat ure doing now.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by fratermathy(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2017
Chommieblaq:
Both Tonto and Churchill is not alright, it's evident in the way they behaves. She's the aggressive one and he's the smooth operator. Both of them are conmen. Believe that at your own risks, both are trying so hard to paint each other bad with different method.

But then, what does Azuka stand to gain by all these? Where's the full video?

Can't they just stay divorced in peace and leave us out of their shenanigans, haba we got serious issues facing the country and Tonton is not even in the list of the least problems.

Very soon she will reply and the circle continues.

Ndi ara

Your knowledge of English grammar needs to be finetuned a bit. It's not very bad but your concords are out of place. Try and work on them. In any case, your message was very clear.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by esthel(f): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2017
i wont take this hook line and sinker, with the way churchill is reacting, men only act like that when they have been caught pants down, aside the destruction of property here which i do not support, Mr. kunle did something terrible and couldnt muster couragr to do anything, we want to see the whole video.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by aleniboro(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:

Hmm... You are right my brother! You know that is the way your mother used to slap your father. It is not possible for you to see anything physical here!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Elo Bokia Igbiwu, Ex-Miss Delta, Sets Up Man Who Visited Her Husband In Ghana / Kcee Flaunts Cash In Ripped Jeans (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.