Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released (38231 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / 18+ !!! Tiwa Savage Ex-husband Released Her Nude Picture!!! See Photo / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Chommieblaq(f): 9:03am On Oct 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Your knowledge of English grammar needs to be finetuned a bit. It's not very bad but your concords are out of place. Try and work on them. In any case, your message was very clear.
Thanks, I was talking about Tonto initially, later modified and added the husband but didn't do the needed corrections.
Have Modified it.

1 Like

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by tosyne2much(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2017
Talkwell:

There's a thread on FP where someone slapped his wife,and people were condemning his actions,meanwhile she's been physically abusing him.

Double standard has eaten up today's society
And they still come online to play the victim card just to attract sympathy
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by AJORE(m): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:
Tonto don suffer.. Just because she raised two hands up and flew them twice in the air, it now means she was physically abusing her husband..? I didn't see anything physical IN that video ooh... If you look very well, she was slow and drained emotional, the husband must-have done something that made him play victim here.. And who was videoing the event? This is just a set up...

Anyway, Wetin concern me.. Visit www.entmirror.com
sorry for you, at this ur bright age U can't think deeply hooo .. For a house wife raised her two hands just like dat it MEANS 1. I w beat stupidity out of you now if you talk there. 2. I challenge you come and do your worse. 3. See useless man u cant fight
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by pocohantas(f): 9:22am On Oct 24, 2017
That's the problem with people like Tonto who have a bad history of being dramatic. People no longer take your words serious.

This video shows her as the attacker.
What it didn't show is preceding and subsequent events.

Tonto isn't a saint. Churchill isn't one either...
They should both take a back seat, except they are ready to tell it all.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by obi123: 9:24am On Oct 24, 2017
yes but we dont know what ensued before that altercation, have you never been so frustrated out of your mind with someone that you hit or lash out, men and women do it.
We dont know the full story behind anything that has happened between this 2, isnt it wierd that 2 people who once loved eachother can just all of a sudden become sworn enemies, 2 people who once fought for eachother now fight eachother where the hell did all that love go. But guess what they have something in common a little boy and for his sake i hope they can be cordial in dealings with eachother
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by candp2007(m): 9:26am On Oct 24, 2017
publish200:
More evidences seem to be popping as regards the crisis that rocked nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh\'s marriage with her ex-husband.  The video which was captured by one of the neighbours was shared by popular Journalist Azuka of Mediaroomhub.  

Though, the location was not specified but it happened at the home of the ex-husband in one of the many domestic violence against Olakunle Churchill. The shocking video shows how Tonto Dikeh was seen attacking the ex-husband after violently destroying properties in the house worth millions. Obviously, the video depicts one of the several brutal abuses suffered by K‎ing's father in the hands of the ex-wife. 

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgbxxqstTvg

http://www.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/celebrities/tonto-dikeh-actress-attacks-ex-husband-olakunle-churchill-video-id7500427.html

Nairaland Edit: This video is short, it will be great to have the full clip so fans can judge what really happened as every one sided story is always problematic to judge
Lack of maturity is what make couple displaying to the public what happened between them privately. This shows that one or both of them still cherish the relationship. They are just managing the stress that accompany the break up by hitting the online often with hope that if they keep hitting online, someone noble or good Samaritan will help them resolve it. Though they may pretend but this is real. Otherwise both of them would have forgotten about it and move on with their lives. They find it difficult to live without each other that is the effect of what we are seeing daily online. Please any God-sent peace maker should help these people for God sake. They are still in love just pretending.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by judgedredd22(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:
Tonto don suffer.. Just because she raised two hands up and flew them twice in the air, it now means she was physically abusing her husband..? I didn't see anything physical IN that video ooh... If you look very well, she was slow and drained emotional, the husband must-have done something that made him play victim here.. And who was videoing the event? This is just a set up...

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by stuffs4me(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2017
Domestic violence goes both ways.

More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report reveals
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence

A lot of men are silent victims of domestic violence.

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Manager08:
Yet she lied and claimed to be a victim of domestic violence. Awon omo shakushaku

Cc. Mynd44
Calm down, this is just a clip. You should know that some things has happened before this clip, which was conveniently edited out
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by zabson(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Toto Dicke is an idiot
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by spacestar(f): 10:37am On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:

God bless you dear she really look drained in that video and churchhill is playing the victim its obviously a setup cos churchhill is aware of this clip and he acted very well.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Funkybabee(f): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2017
People here should stop saying rubbish,the way tonto look in that video shows that ahe is tired already maybe he has already beat her before that who knows

Let them released the full video of it
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by BENSUCCESS01: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
YOU RE THE NEXT TO WIN

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Fabzgrace(f): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2017
She looks high in the video grin
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by carammel(f): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2017
He has drained her emotionally and made her look like the attacker.
It Is only the destruction of properties that I do not subscribe to but then how else can a woman get back at a man in this Nigeria.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by madjune(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2017
This Tonto and Churchill saga sef.

And this is why Nollywood is so lazy.
A Good producer would have made a movie or docu-drama on them and released into the market since.
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Afritop(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2017
angry
Finstar:

angry YOU WANT TO SEE HER BITE HIM BEFORE YOU KNOW IT IS NOT A SET-UP
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2017
Lols, when two crack users meet!! Dem still dey run things together..
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Adorado: 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
There is always three parts of the whole story:Her part,his part and the TRUTH
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by nobleblood: 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Finstar:

No you won't see, only if the role was reverse. You will see it clearly.

1 Like

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
I really wonder what makes a couple who vows to love each with display of affection on media and all, end up boxing and fighting each other.

It really baffles me how love once upon a time turns hatred and fist fights with stabbing join undecided
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by firebaby(f): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
nony43:
Nna men, Nigerian marriages these days is sth else, you will see them looking happy on social media you envy them and wish to have a happy home like them, I had stopped making such wishes a long time ago, Tonto, you are a bitter somebody filled with bile, you claim you had repented yet you still insult people on social media. Women will dump you and still be crying on social media

True talk o.....
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by kiddapunk: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
publish200:
More evidences seem to be popping as regards the crisis that rocked nollywood actress Tonto Dikeh\'s marriage with her ex-husband.  The video which was captured by one of the neighbours was shared by popular Journalist Azuka of Mediaroomhub.  

Though, the location was not specified but it happened at the home of the ex-husband in one of the many domestic violence against Olakunle Churchill. The shocking video shows how Tonto Dikeh was seen attacking the ex-husband after violently destroying properties in the house worth millions. Obviously, the video depicts one of the several brutal abuses suffered by K‎ing's father in the hands of the ex-wife. 

Watch Video

http://www.pulse.com.gh/entertainment/celebrities/tonto-dikeh-actress-attacks-ex-husband-olakunle-churchill-video-id7500427.html

Nairaland Edit: This video is short, it will be great to have the full clip so fans can judge what really happened as every one sided story is always problematic to judge

its obviously AE at work,you guys should know when you see a CGI. besides if that is assault I wonder what romance is? grin
publish200:

Watch Video

its obviously AE at work,you guys should know when you see a CGI. besides if that is assault I wonder what romance is?�
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Charly68: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Thank God for Church ,the man is enjoying his liberty now. I could understand what that man went through in the hand of his violent ex..hmmn thank God he was not provoked to beat her to death like Arowolo who got his banker's wife killed...nobody wants to listen to the guy including the judge..he was sentenced to death ..Churchil! Keeping eating pepper soup and enjoying your life forever. Congratulations my brother

1 Like

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Manager08:
Yet she lied and claimed to be a victim of domestic violence. Awon omo shakushaku

Cc. Mynd44
Awon omo shukushaka

Awon omo Shaka Zulu

5 Likes

Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by monex(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
carammel:
but then how else can a woman get back at a man in this Nigeria.

Anything but violence.

Most men who physically abuse their wives feel provoked/justified. The point is to discipline oneself to never resort to violence as a response to provocation
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by TheSCRYPT: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Fabzgrace:
She looks high in the video grin

Lol. How have you been Doc?
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by Fabzgrace(f): 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
TheSCRYPT:

Lol. How have you been Doc?
I'm good and you??
Re: Short Video Of Tonto Dikeh "Physically Attacking" Her Ex-Husband Released by TheSCRYPT: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2017
Fabzgrace:
I'm good and you??

Sound as a pound ma'am. Been a while. Where've you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taiwo Oyebanjo & Dotun Release Pre-Wedding Pictures / Jayden Safo, Juliet Ibrahim's Son In New Adorable Photos / Patience Ozokwor Daughter, Chioma Ugwu Ani Marks Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.