Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? (2463 Views)

Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by Martinez19(m): 7:03am On Oct 24, 2017
Are men hardwired by nature to stare at big butts and big boobs? No! The eroticization of a woman's breast is not natural but cultural. It is learnt not innate. There was a time in England when ankles, calves, hair and shoulders of women were considered more risqué than boobs. I read an article where a researcher was asking the men of a particular African tribe what they thought about "breast play", they were shocked grin. The idea that breast were considered sex objects didn't go down well with them because in their culture, breasts were for feeding the young ones only. It's not in all cultures that boobs have been eroticised.

Let me stop here. Do you think men are naturally hardwired to stare at butts and breast? Or do you think it learnt /cultural?

3 Likes

Re: Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by FlySly05: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2017
The answer is in the question. Beside the fact that eroticizing the boobs and butts is cultural, it is hardwired into men's DNA, if it wasn't, why would those spots be erogenous to the touch or was that taught in the mediaval times too ? Would touching the ankle and shoulder be as sexually stimulating as touching the nipple or the areola. In my own opinion men are hardwired to oogle and moderately lust at those.

1 Like

Re: Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by Samsimple(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2017
Jesus says "if your hand or eyes will make you sin cut it off"
Re: Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by HARDDON: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2017
When you ate done with the big inglish, order me some big front, big back with a tiny connecting rod.

1 Like

Re: Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by Fxmanager(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2017
Okay.
Re: Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2017
After Breakfast, See D Kind Question U Dey Ask?
Re: Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by TrollTrap: 10:42am On Oct 24, 2017
man said it’s learnt grin grin.... it’s common knowledge passed down to us from previous generations lol I liked em both even before I knew exactly what they were smiley
Re: Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by Martinez19(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
TrollTrap:
man said it’s learnt grin grin.... it’s common knowledge passed down to us from previous generations lol I liked em both even before I knew exactly what they were smiley
But there are cultures that didn't eroticise boobs. They just saw it as a body part for breast-feeding, nothing more nothing less.
Re: Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by Fvcknames: 3:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Martinez19:
Are men hardwired by nature to stare at big butts and big boobs? No! The eroticization of a woman's breast is not natural but cultural. It is learnt not innate. There was a time in England when ankles, calves, hair and shoulders of women were considered more risqué than boobs. I read an article where a researcher was asking the men of a particular African tribe what they thought about "breast play", they were shocked grin. The idea that breast were considered sex objects didn't go down well with them because in their culture, breasts were for feeding the young ones only. It's not in all cultures that boobs have been eroticised.

Let me stop here. Do you think men are naturally hardwired to stare at butts and breast? Or do you think it learnt /cultural?
Pls can you tell me some sites where u get some of these info from?
Re: Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by XAUBulls: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Martinez19:

Evolutionary hardwiring and social conditioning.
Re: Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? by BRIMBRAM: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2023
grin

(1) (Reply)

‘I Can’t Go A Week Without Sex’ – Popular Stripper Denies Lesbianism Allegations / Interesting Romantic Story (love ,lies ,sex $ Divorce Episode1) / 16years Old Boy Impregnated 33years Old Lady (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.