Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Dont Be In A Hurry To See A Lady's Pastor Or Alfa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Be In A Hurry To See A Lady's Pastor Or Alfa (725 Views)

My Boyfriend Flogged Me With A Laptop Charger Over Fufu – Lady Pastor / I Need A Strong Seer Or Prophet Or Prophetess or alfa / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be In A Hurry To See A Lady's Pastor Or Alfa by eberetos: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Manipulations come in different forms & shapes, and it's better to allow things flow from your spirit with special conviction before seeing a pastor.

Some ladies rush guys to seeing their pastor, this is wrong!! It looks like manipulation & desperation. Forcing a guy to see your pastor urgently is to kill his judgment & tie him to you.

Since we have many maradona pastors, they can because they want to help a lady get a husband, manipulate any guy that comes around to their FaVour. So as a wise guy, if on toasting a lady she says come & see my pastor, run!!!....She should know u for a while before saying go & see my pastor..No pastor is God!!!!!
Re: Dont Be In A Hurry To See A Lady's Pastor Or Alfa by mrdickhead: 8:16am On Oct 24, 2017
Ladies are bloody dangerous.

The word feminism is from the pit of hell and a feminist is a candidate of hell fire angry

do you ladies know how much energy and strength used to hold the dick to stand erected before putting on a condom,you think it's easy holding that thing to stand grin

evil women everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dont Be In A Hurry To See A Lady's Pastor Or Alfa by Kooldon(f): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2017
I Strongly Oppose Meeting The Girl's Pastor First? What Happened To The Man That Brought Her To World? Or The Man That Provides For Her First Sanitary Pad If Not Her Real Dad?
This Is One Of The Reasons This Country Is Nt Growing Cos We Neglect Orderly Way Of Doing Things.
Re: Dont Be In A Hurry To See A Lady's Pastor Or Alfa by tosyne2much(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Dont Be In A Hurry To See A Lady's Pastor Or Alfa by DCONE1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
I'm telling you

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Worth Ladies / This Is Serious / Does Godly Relationship Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.