Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting (4493 Views)

Regional Security: Outcome Of South-East Governor's Meeting Held Today In Enugu / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. / Osun Election, NYSC Scandal : Davido Career Destroyed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by oladeebo: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2017
The Southern governor meeting in Lagos on Monday, destroyed the political lagacy of Cheif Obafemi Awolowo, also the meeting destabilized the political career of Tinubu and presidential ambition of Fashola in future, it's a total sell-out of Yoruba nation, Shame on Yoruba governors participated.
Awo did everything possible to become president of Nigeria Igbo denied him of presidency, Igbo denied Abiola of his presidency!
But Tinubu step to the awo's vision, Igbo resist him, but Tinubu won atlast, he take the glory of yoruba to the ambition of Awo. igbo was nervously opposed the regime that Tinubu laboured for, for many years to bring to power!
The Yoruba governor show how gullible they were, if they destroyed Tinubu, they destroyed the political power of yoruba nation!
To be honest, although I didn't see Tinubu in power like Awo, but I clearly see Fashola in power tomorrow!
Why should Tinubu forget the past?
why he should agreed been push against the North when he know he can never attain his political ambition with igbo?
Why not Southern unity when southerner was in power?
Why Governor meeting in Lagos didn't have a single chairman?
What is true federalism & devolution of power?
What do the governors mean by "called for effective linkage of infrastructure in the southern part of the country."
The populace will show them again in 2019 that they were for themselves not for yoruba's!
oladeebo!

1 Like

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by globemoney: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2017
I already know you are yoruba but are you also muslim?

10 Likes

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Think Yaba Left should quickly do a headcount cos it's obvious someone escaped last nite. How have Awo and Tinubu affected the situation we currently finds ourself in the hands of Buhari?

The best thing after slice bread that has happened to the Southern Region is this coming together in Lagos yesterday. Nothing rattles the HausaFulaniKanuris better than Southern Unity.

We don't need the North for anything whatsoever. The North is as empty as null set in set theory. The next agenda should be fiscal federalism. Secession is gradual. We are heading there.

11 Likes

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by oladeebo: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2017
globemoney:
I already know you are yoruba but are you also muslim?
ok,
am waiting for you people to send yoruba Muslim out of Yoruba land!

1 Like

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by oladeebo: 11:51am On Oct 24, 2017
fatimababy95:
shocked shocked shocked shuo
out of all the governor of Yoruba land,
Ambode is my man, but I've lost confident in him, he is a traitor!
He is biding to destroy Fashola and Osinbajo shame on him!

1 Like

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by bloodmoneyspita: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2017
oladeebo:

grin grin grin
Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by bloodmoneyspita: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2017
oladeebo:

grin grin grin

osinbade should be given the Aare ona kakanfo.
Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
oladeebo:

fool!
But you should have hiding your agenda of fragmentation until it come through,
your deceit had dead before executed, it's abortive coup! I only pity the gullible politicians of Yoruba land, because they've already failed, Yoruba land can never be sold for igbo for political crumbs, take note of what am saying today.
Igbo is too small to lead Yoruba out of Nigeria!
wait for the fight back!

Almajiri schools in Sokoto is equally opened to Yoruba Muslims in Sokoto...... do your best to seek admission there. Jonathan was a visionary leader. He saw tomorrow. He saw Oladeebo.....

Don't forget to carry ''Eze Goes to School'' book along.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Op you make sense

including thos mumu south-east folks...wey dey play dumb and follo follo..

southern unity..with Afons..?
a very misplace dream.
Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by Ojiofor: 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @Oladeebo
Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by lwils1: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2017
expired weed is at work here!

1 Like

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by moninuola65: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
The southern governors meeting in Lagos is to stop Buhari second term, but the politicians who were behind these will be humiliated coming 2019!
let them return to pdp or form new party to go against Buhari, they will lose the election!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oladeebo, listen to your elders and stop spreading Igbo-phobia.

Igbo amaka smiley smiley smiley
oladeebo:
The Southern governor meeting in Lagos on Monday, destroyed the political lagacy of Cheif Obafemi Awolowo, also the meeting destabilized the political career of Tinubu and presidential ambition of Fashola in future, it's a total sell-out of Yoruba nation, Shame on Yoruba governors participated.
Awo did everything possible to become president of Nigeria Igbo denied him of presidency, Igbo denied Abiola of his presidency!
But Tinubu step to the awo's vision, Igbo resist him, but Tinubu won atlast, he take the glory of yoruba to the ambition of Awo. igbo was nervously opposed the regime that Tinubu laboured for, for many years to bring to power!
The Yoruba governor show how gullible they were, if they destroyed Tinubu, they destroyed the political power of yoruba nation!
To be honest, although I didn't see Tinubu in power like Awo, but I clearly see Fashola in power tomorrow!
Why should Tinubu forget the past?
why he should agreed been push against the North when he know he can never attain his political ambition with igbo?
Why not Southern unity when southerner was in power?
Why Governor meeting in Lagos didn't have a single chairman?
What is true federalism & devolution of power?
What do the governors mean by "called for effective linkage of infrastructure in the southern part of the country."
The populace will show them again in 2019 that they were for themselves not for yoruba's!
oladeebo!

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by anibi9674: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
I don't think this guy is yoruba cuz his English sounds like that of the aboki's

5 Likes

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by moninuola65: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
lwils1:
expired weed is at work here!
I know for sure that some may wonder what wrong in governors meeting, but what wrong in Buhari government?
Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by moninuola65: 12:53pm On Oct 24, 2017
anibi9674:
I don't think this guy is yoruba cuz his English sounds like that of the aboki's
but is Yoruba not different from Iyamirin?
Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by moninuola65: 12:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
zenmaster:

But what Afenifere is standing for beside selling Yoruba to igbo for crumps!

1 Like

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by oodualover: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
I think you are right. Igbos have never wished us well. Ibos supervised the marginalisation of Yoruba people under Jonathan. Enough with this madness. We don't want Ibos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by Bede2u(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
I have always been for southern unity. Infact I am for the entire south breaking away from Nigeria with Lagos as our capital.... let fulani own Abuja. If south come together, north loses.
Now imagine my surprise when someone claiming yoruba is against southern unity.
With a terrible English?
Something tells me this dude is from Fulani part of kwara state.

6 Likes

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
moninuola65:

But what Afenifere is standing for beside selling Yoruba to igbo for crumps!
what is so bad in afeniere co-operation with igbo? ? ?

3 Likes

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by moninuola65: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

Almajiri schools in Sokoto is equally opened to Yoruba Muslims in Sokoto...... do your best to seek admission there. Jonathan was a visionary leader. He saw tomorrow. He saw Oladeebo.....

Don't forget to carry ''Eze Goes to School'' book along.
Almajiri institutions produced those governors meeting in Lagos too!
Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by moninuola65: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
zenmaster:

igbo amaka!
let yoruba elders stop selling yoruba nation to igbo!
ok

1 Like

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by oodualover: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bede2u:
I have always been for southern unity. Infact I am for the entire south breaking away from Nigeria with Lagos as our capital.... let fulani own Abuja. If south come together, north loses.
Now imagine my surprise when someone claiming yoruba is against southern unity.
With a terrible English?
Something tells me this dude is from Fulani part of kwara state.
It is better you count Yoruba people out of your southern unity.
We are Ooduans. We have our own language and culture.
Count Yoruba people out of your nonsense Southern republic.

1 Like

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by moninuola65: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
zenmaster:

what is so bad in afeniere co-operation with igbo? ? ?
because Yoruba's were moderate, in religion, social, political and economic issues, but igbo is hardliner in these.
it's a sell out!
why igbo refused to accept present day government?

1 Like

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
moninuola65:

why igbo refused to accept present day government?
who told you so? grin

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
oodualover:

afonja man

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by Bede2u(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
oodualover:

gladly.
Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by Omofunaab2: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Oladeebo all your threads na bonanza for Potor miscreants... See as dem dey share gala on ur thread

1 Like

Re: Awo Tinubu & Fashola Political Legacy & Career Destroyed By S. Governor Meeting by moninuola65: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
i. igbo took gun and attacked Yoruba nation!
ii. Igbo turn down the Awo tender hand to them!
iii. Kanu/ipob attacked Yoruba with hate speeches
iv. igbo attacked the lagos assembly recently
v. Igbo claimed and threat oba of Lagos
etc.
All the attack never stop, igbo never regret or excuse till today!
And these so call elders and political relathieves of Yoruba land see anything wrong in igbo attitude towards Yoruba nation, non ever condemn it!
shame on them!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Kick-starts 2021 Budgetary Process / INEC Reports On The Performance Of The New IVED/BVAS Accreditation Technology. / Boycott British Airways - See What Happenned To Your Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.