Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) (19646 Views)

Meet The Youngest Mother Ln The World Who Gave Birth At The Age Of 5 / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / 11-Year-Old Maid Caught Sleeping With Employer's 4-Year-Old Son - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Mcebisco013: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2017
A Nigerian social media user named Hrh Alhaji Yousouf Gcfr has just put a young lady on blast for getting pregnant and not even been ashamed of the act.
He posted the below photos on his Facebook page with the caption;
“But but northerners de marry too early…. now this 1 is not married yet she’s pregnant, which is legitimate ( marriage or fornication)
11 year old Biafaran (Delta) girl about to be the youngest mother in Nigeria.
* And she seems very excited!….”http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2017/10/facebook-user-claims-this-11-year-old.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Who come bleep this one undecided

1 Like

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2017
what's all these? una sure say world never end? And she's even smiling o.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Bruno3000(m): 11:13am On Oct 24, 2017
what's all these? una sure say world never end? And she's even smiling o.

1 Like

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by madridguy(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Brb lipsrsealed
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Bruno3000:
what's all these? una sure say world never end?
And she's even smiling o.
World don dey end ooo

1 Like

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 24, 2017
who get mind open this baby toto
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin

11yrs old & pregnant? embarassed

Where are her parents? They are the one need to be punished for letting this child have a baby..smh..

1 Like

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Ejaculate: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
The girls hole would be sweet and tight. When the Dick slides in infact it feels like there are some sweet tiny bubbles on her vag!na's wall.
And not like this woman ^^^^ that has extra large and dry manhole.
Wonders how the husband survives blisters... cheesy
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Tokziby: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
I am surprised that people havent seen such before. I have witness a 13 year old get impregnated with her little bobby like wallnut and this was over 10 yrs ago in PPL, okoko. At first when they told me she was pregnant i nearly slapped the person and i told her to stop joking. She was like "sit down there, her parent even aborted her pregnancy when she was around 11/12 and this is her second time". I still didnt believe until after few months and i started noticing her baby bump that looks as if they place a small bowl in her tummy. Omo i nearly fainted shocked .
If u have not lived in areas like okoko, orile or ajegunle etc things like this will still bemuse u. Or if u have not travelled down to places like Npat enim, Ikot epene, etc in akwa ibom and see kids in both primary and JSS with kids and numerous boyfriends.

I even saw two little naked boys about 2 years old trying to perform a homos*xual act but didnt know how to position themselves. At first i didnt understand what was going when i saw them turning left and right as if something got lost. Something just told me to tanda for one corner of my room and observe things. All of a sudden, they got the position right and one was trying to sit in-between the order kids lap. the next thing i saw was the little winny in attention mode shocked, omo come see the way i take pick race and wipe them the spanking of their lives, they couldn't even cry out louder and funny enough there was a woman at the exit of the corridor that could have seen them but kept mum or maybe she didnt. But when i was spanking them she never even bothered to ask what they did.

Teenage pregnancy is not only prevalent in the north but other parts of Nigeria as well. The only reason the north is always in the news is because they Marry them. unfortunately, the problem of the world is double standard, using insecticide to attack one world and deodorant on the others.

Oyinbo people have problem of teenage pregnancies as well but they never spread it in their news. USA and their brother UK (google is ur friend) are still the grandfather of teenage pregnancies in the world but no one will say a thing about them but them go carry their beams from them place go Africa and south Asia to ridicule them as if thats where it start and ends.

Everybody should just be wary of their wards and monitor what they watch. The rate at which children of nowadays are becoming sexually active is alarming. There is a video going viral on facebook now of a little one, probably a year or less dry humping his friend and one useless person was there filming it and laughing. I'm sure the boy cant make it to 5yr before getting disvirgined. Our home videos and musical videos are not left out as well, everything has turned p*rn. May God help us to guide our wards aright

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Airforce1(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is Insane
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ejaculate:
The girls hole would be sweet and tight. When the Dick slides in infact it feels like there are some sweet tiny bubbles on her vag!na's wall.
And not like this woman ^^^^ that has extra large and dry manhole.
Wonders how the husband survives blisters... cheesy

Seriously u need help!! U bloody paedophile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by joseo: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
Notin new under the sun
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Uyi168: 4:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
How are we sure this news isnt cooked up?
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Diablo22(m): 4:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
Una go dey lie dirty lie....
11 years can't give birth..
It's impossible...
Even that person that talked about 13years old girl is even lieing....
Make una respect unaself dey talk truth.....
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by vicben27(m): 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
some men are animals. going down on little girls its just sad
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by babymakermike: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2019
My daughter was pregnant when she was eight, she had an abortion of course, but she'd been sexually active since she was about six. It happens, we just need to get used to the fact that things aren't how they were fifty years ago. And after they've had sex a few times, they're not that tight ... you can get in easily after a few tries wink
Re: 11 Year Old Girl Is The Youngest Mother In Nigeria (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2019
tosyne2much:
Who come bleep this one undecided

Bro R Kelly did.

(1) (Reply)

Dating: Why Do Teens Lie About Their Age So As Not To Be Seen As A Minor? / Gentlemen, It Is Not Polite To Borrow Money From A Lady - Grant Harrold / How Can You Know Your Right Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.