Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video (33859 Views)

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) / Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
does otedola even have a wife? have never heard anything about his wife..... all I hear is cupy dis cupy dat. Abi he take the woman do money
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by paulo101: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
she didn't sing jor,teckno did everything
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sirpaul:
Nigerians are too religious!
I asked a lady in elevator "Are u going down?
She said "God forbid! I'm going up in Jesus name.
Lool, that's my mum cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by BumbleBee2ice(f): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
cyrilfosy:
does otedola even have a wife? have never heard anything about his wife..... all I hear is cupy dis cupy dat. Abi he take the woman do money
May God forgive u ooo shocked
Madam Otedola is very much alive and going about her business actively undecided

Incase u don't knw what she looks like...

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

May God forgive u ooo shocked
Madam Otedola is very much alive and going about her business actively undecided

Incase u don't knw what she looks like...

thanks this is the ist time am actually hearing of Mrs otedola and how she looks like

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] Datz Love Btw Otedola Family Eh!
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by lordkay10(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2017
I wonder who takes all these kinda pictures
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Avatarmodest(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
cyrilfosy:

thanks this is the ist time am actually hearing of Mrs otedola and how she looks like
ehen! Das how a real wife shd be. Quietly making your own money nt making noise on social media.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by hapbrands33: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Then go back to your country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" / Davido Spotted At His Cousin, Nikos Babii's Birthday Party / Tobi Bakre And Miracle Hang Out Together (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.