Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video (33856 Views)

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) / Dj Cuppy Poses With Dangote And Her Father, Otedola In India (Pics / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Father, Otedola, Joining Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by dulux07(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
That bond between father and daughter, i had always love it buy aint opportune to get it cry, so am dedicating these space for my child to feel and enjoy the bond between her and her dad ... Amen
Make sure u have money if u want such bond wink

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by chloedogie(m): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2017
Sirpaul:
Nigerians are too religious!
I asked a lady in elevator "Are u going down?
She said "God forbid! I'm going up in Jesus name.

That is why yorubas will say ''enu eni ni a fi ko mee je''. The lady has spoken her mind you keep saying yours too.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by osuofia2(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2017
Poverty na bastard.... Money must be made so that me and my kids can live life
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by CovenantSam: 11:19am On Oct 24, 2017
CovenantSam:
Who's she abeg?

Nairaland is just making this mediocre popular

No fuckery given
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Florblu(f): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2017
chinedubrazil:

wish you were dj cuppy?
stop wishing, do something, and let people wish u

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Na your type dey jump inside lagoon
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Griffon(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2017
I don't get it. She was about to show her father her views and asked a photographer to take the shot?

Are these people still sane?

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Egein(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2017
Sirpaul:
Nigerians are too religious!
I asked a lady in elevator "Are u going down?
She said "God forbid! I'm going up in Jesus name.
Dude, this lame joke is older than the world itself.
Plus, I don't think you've been in an elevator before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
na doughnut dey hungry me

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2017
every thing is not money, when on finds a good man and God takes the wheel, story will definitely change my bro...
dulux07:

Make sure u have money if u want such bond wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Bamz(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2017
adetoroamos:
walai the bond is just super. am dedicating this also to my unborn children too because my parent couldn't afford me the parental bond. I will do whatever that will make me successful so that my children will enjoy me and I promise myself that I won't ever impregnate a lady that I won't be able to take to alter.

Awwww
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by akinboyo: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2017
Na wa o! you seem to dislike the lady and dad so much. Seeking for attention? I don't think they need it..... Let's pray to God to bless all of us.
Elnino4ladies:
Attention seeking biitch
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by oluebubeneo(f): 12:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
adetoroamos:
walai the bond is just super. am dedicating this also to my unborn children too because my parent couldn't afford me the parental bond. I will do whatever that will make me successful so that my children will enjoy me and I promise myself that I won't ever impr egnate a lady that I won't be able to take to alter.
awwwnn....so sweet
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by danidee10(m): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
That bond between father and daughter, i had always love it buy aint opportune to get it cry, so am dedicating these space for my child to feel and enjoy the bond between her and her dad ... Amen

Goan do Sex change na tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by noscarn91(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
That spoilt bitch bought those views , how can that dead song have 500k views , that song needed formatted my brain when I listened to it , waste of mb
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by thunderbabs: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Omo daddy kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by RomeSankara: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:
I don't know why the father is never bothered sending her to marriage

Senseless bushman
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by CNNN: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
jaelz:
Dj Cuppy really ecstatic as she shows her dad the massive 500k views she has amassed from her green-light video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BamZPfSFXIG/?taken-by=cuppymusic
HMMMM

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Magnifico2000: 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Why is it that we dont normally hear about these our billionaires wives? E.g Dangote, otedola, ifeanyi ubah, tony elumelu, baba davido.. even though his wife died long ago.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by sisitoyor99(f): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
faji repete
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by hopexter(m): 1:22pm On Oct 24, 2017
No news is also a good news instead of this.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by mechanics(m): 1:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:
She's taking her time na.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by laudate: 1:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
jaelz:
Dj Cuppy really ecstatic as she shows her dad the massive 500k views she has amassed from her green-light video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BamZPfSFXIG/?taken-by=cuppymusic

Girls who have a strong relationship with their fathers, end up having a strong sense of self-respect, self-worth and self - awareness, especially if those fathers are disciplined, truthful, hardworking and respectful.

Such girls find it difficult to fall for bullshi't spinned by guys. And if they fall, they pick themselves up rapidly and never make the same mistake twice. They are not the clingy, baby mama, slay queen types.

Many of them turn out to be good achievers and team players with a strong sense of purpose and direction. As a man, try to be a good, strong father to your daughter and have a well-grounded relationship with her. It pays.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by ashawopikin(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Attention seeking biitch
ah ah kilode grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Taiwo20(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
HELP ME ASK AM O

jaelz:
Nahwah wetin concern you?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by DONADAMS(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Egein:

Dude, this lame joke is older than the world itself.
Plus, I don't think you've been in an elevator before.
oh lawd!!!!..dude that was too harsh cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by dulux07(m): 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Tweetysparkles:
every thing is not money, when on finds a good man and God takes the wheel, story will definitely change my bro...
Prosperity is evidence of God's blessing

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Gkemz: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
This girl has the spirit of hustle just like her father.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by madjune(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
This man has been quite supportive and that's awesome.

But next time, his response might be, cuppy go and marry.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by BigPappi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:

Thats the difference between those with village mentality and those who are well enlightened... Lol

We already know your category lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by thundafire: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dey man doesn't seem interested will be wondering is dis how dis gal waste his monry
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
daughters and their fathers are like 5&6.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shows Her Father, Otedola, Her 500k Views From Her "Green Light" Video by Avatarmodest(m): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
Settingz321:
because MARRIAGE is a school abi? Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Father Is Dead / Denrele Visits Goldie's Graveside 9 Years After Her Death, Pays Tribute To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.