Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (44521 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Man Takes Prostitute To A Hotel, Finds Out He's A Man (video) / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Shits do happens
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by tiswell(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Evil minds everywhere
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
YOU SEE YOURSELF? YOU SEE WETIN KONJI MAKE YOU DO? NA HIM BE THE SCHOOL WEY DEM SEND YOU?
NOW YOU HAVE BLOOD IN YOUR HAND AND POSSIBLE DEATH SENTENCE.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by ladyverere(f): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Just look at him! Murderer
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by phrancys001(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Konji calamity
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
Eleriibu
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by FBIL: 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is what you get when you're living your life in a wrong way. If u are a clean and hardworking man, you must have a girlfriend and not a public toilet (Prostitute), where another man comes in, as soon as you leave. A lesson for others!
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by muibi1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Things like this are the wages of not living a responsible life. I just shake my head when i see grown up men that still behave like boys...you are still patronizing road side sex worker at your age when you should be busy building a real life. Well go and explain to the judge when you get to court #brother ode.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ashawo no b work
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by ojmetrix(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
h
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by itsandi(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lack of control
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
thief steal am , thief carry am... seller and buyer mata no consign me.....
its called FAIR VALUE in my field... between two active market participant in an arm lenght transaction.... Idowu Taylor certified professional talkin..

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by BakireBulmaker: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
Is killing someone in self defence a crime especially if the person wanted to hurt or kill you?

Lawyers, please help!

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by willibounce1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
Too bad. How do guys feel comfortable taking a hoe to their apartment. Aside from the fact that they can start trouble and embarrass you, what if they just die naturally without you doing anything to them. How will you explain yourself to the NP who are looking for every means possible to extort money.

All these oloshos too will be forming tough girls. This one done jam who pass am. She is dead and gone and the guy might be lucky to come out of this if he claims self defence. of course he will have to pay a huge sum to be left free.

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Ftom: 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
All because of USELESS SEX. #MTCHHWWW
Am off sex #AbstinenceIsBest #4yrsNow. Occupy your minds with uplifting thoughts.

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Magnifico2000: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2017
cutefergiee:
thief steal am , thief carry am... seller and buyer mata no consign me.....
its called FAIR VALUE in my field... between two active market participant in an arm lenght transaction.... Idowu Taylor certified professional talkin..
I see u.. chartered accountant.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by missunknown: 12:27pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nna na wa oh! Ike mad people agwula m oh!
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Ftom: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
The girl no kukuma fine sef. In the next 10yrs this guy go still dey jail (ATM) just for sex #issaPity
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by butterflyl1on: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
There is a very thin line between death by self defence and premeditated murder.

If his story of her getting stabbed in the stomach due to the scuffle and as a result of his self defence attempt was true, then a very good lawyer would have gotten him either a light sentence or an acquittal but since he still stabbed her in the neck after the stomach then at that point it crossed from being wounds inflicted via self defence but to premeditated murder.

A simple error in judgement has earned him a capital punishment. SMH oma se o!

2 Likes

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Ftom:
All because of USELESS SEX. #MTCHHWWW
Am off sex #AbstinenceIsBest #4yrsNow. Occupy your minds with uplifting thoughts.

Really? Tell me about it. grin
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by tubolancer(m): 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kill him.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by devindevin2000: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
Dumb afonjas above...shouting kill him. They don't even read. Let the accused killer hire my law firm, I'll get him out of detention in less than 24 hrs, and make sure he is not found guilty in the trail. This is a clear case of self defense.

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by manci(m): 12:40pm On Oct 24, 2017
advice to men who patronize prostitute don't argue with them it will let you do what this man done.. I don't quarrel with prostitutes because I don't know what let them in the business .
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
manci:
advice to men who patronize prostitute don't argue with them it will let you do what this man done.. I don't quarrel with prostitutes because I don't know what let them in the business .

Gba yi. You get experience well. wink

2 Likes

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by SHANGALORLOR: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Chai! What an avoidable dirth. Babes will never learn that konji is a high risk hazard that can as well be avoided by just allow him do or don't follow him to his house.anyway is now an LFI (learning from incidents) I.e for the living ones.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
devindevin2000:
Dumb afonjas above...shouting kill him. They don't even read. Let the killer hire my law firm, I'll get him out of detention in less than 24 hrs, and make sure he is not found guilty during in the trail. This is a clear case of self defense.

I am an afonja and I don’t think he should be convicted for 1st degree murder. These things happen once in a while. Rise above hate for afonja because we are too established and widespread to be disturbed by a tribe like igbo.

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by tintingz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
He could have get away with this case if he had called the police immediately and said it was result of self-defense, from the report it looks like self-defense but he fuckéd up when he tries to run away secretly which makes the self-defense invalid only a professional lawyer can lighten up his case.

1 Like

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by devindevin2000: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
manci:

Read the post again...someone of you just make comments without reading. In summary, he brought her to have sex, she kept playing games with him and delaying, OK fine, since you don't want to do, no problem, oyah commot from my house, she refused. He tried to persuade her, she goes to the kitchen to grab knife to stab him, in the process of defending himself while they struggle with the knife as she tries to stab him, the knife lodged in her neck.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by dust144(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2017
I I
M must
T try

Na their way.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by devindevin2000: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I am an afonja and I don’t think he should be convicted for 1st degree murder. These things happen once in a while. Rise above hate for afonja because we are too established and widespread to be disturbed by a tribe like igbo.

Then why are you shouting kill him, ode?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) / Beelalgy Exposed As A Fake Police Officer (Video) / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.