Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) (44525 Views)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Man Takes Prostitute To A Hotel, Finds Out He's A Man (video) / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by nothernstar: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
You want to show hard man on ashi. You are finished. By the time you are thru with the case if at all you will oo, your joystick would have dried up and never to stand again. 5 minutes ecstacy has landed you to many years of anguish. Etigbo Onye ara, ndi nwe ya aputa. Face the music man. It's shameful.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Halo22: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
That z why I keep preaching peace always. What will the guy gain now, as for the lady, may God tamper justice with mercy when judging her. May I never for one day go in with an olosho, but in case I make such mistake, i can even pay more than we bargained, for peace to reign.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by habsydiamond(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nigerians are always breaking records everywhere we go. but this one Na bad record ooo. prostitution n robbery. it's spoiling our image.. #changemuststartswithourleaders. then the Youths will follow
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by GuntersChain(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
042 on the news, a case of misunderstanding.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by Killurself: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Pls, stop patronize prostitute, ashawo are worthless, they're aggressive, I know she will be the one to bring out knife before the guy respond but nobody to listen to him again as far it resulted to death. If we stop patronizing them they will find something meaningful doing. Money for hand back for ground, nah work be that? Ashawo no be work oooo.
Re: IMT Student Stabs Prostitute To Death In Enugu (Graphic Photo) by brightalo17: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Sex workers can be so annoying and daring.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beelalgy Exposed As A Fake Police Officer (Video) / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / 2 Men 'Killing People With Charms' In Anambra Caught & Handcuffed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.