Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis (31372 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Sex Workers Set To Be Deported From Ghana After Arrest. / Commercial Sex Workers: How We Protect Ourselves Against Ritual Killers / 12 ‘corporate’ Sex Workers Arrested In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Coolgent(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
They aint Nigerians they are Biafrans
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by mechanics(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Something has to be done to arrest the ugly trend.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by lilyheaven: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Kingstel:
Honestly, many single and married women -over 60%- in Nigeria today are very unfaithful for one reason or the other.

Women are becoming too cheap than food and electricity today in Nigeria; and they wonder why men don't marry them or why their marriage is not working after sleeping with married men when single.

I run away from them!
I wish men will stop fucking this unfaithful ladies, let see if they will start fucking there fellow women.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by mightyhazel: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
temitope277:
who re your ppl that ruin the country?
yoruba and awusa
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by temitope277(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
mightyhazel:
yoruba and awusa
nw i see u re mad
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by coputa(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2017
biacan:
that is the truth man but they won't accept the fact
Truth without facts and figures is mere insinuation and guess work
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Flashh: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
biacan:
80% of armrobers in the UK are Nigerian men
Give us your stats, to back this up.

BTW... Are you from Edo?

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Exciton(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I know about this already, especially the cartel aspect, same in Igboland, there are a lot of drug cartels, hence the outcome, that most drug dealers caught abroad are Igbos.

The main question is what makes people vulnerable to cartel exploitation, it still boils down to unemployment, underemployment, greed, lack of good government policies, lack of good education, lack of morals etc.
Attacking the cartels will not really solve this issue, we need to address the root cause of the problem.

About Edo girl being faithful in marriages, I don't really know about that, I sincerely don't know many Edo people, the few I have actually met we prost...tes/runs...ils

This is not bigoted post against the wonderful people of Edo state, all I am saying is that the few Edo people (girls) I have meet was when I was either in a club or hotel, I don't know any Edo person personally.

Nairaland is full of low quality people and comments.

Three pages in and you're basically the only person talking about cause/solution to rampant human trafficking and related issues.

My opinion: All the sh!t happening to us and why many african countries are underdeveloped is basically because the country is run mainly as an exploitative entity. Many African leaders and others in power have too much power and aren't accountable to anyone, so the primary reason for the existence of the State has long shifted from civilization & higher living standards for the people to cornering of wealth for personal use. Thus, no need to invest in education, a huge focus on raw materials extraction for quick wealth, no creation/enforcement of standards for living quality, no need to care about the dignity of a people nor their legacy or international reputation etc etc. It's basically why we have no clear plan for the future.

So, don't expect any government to care about solving these issues. It's not their primary goal. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Marcofranz(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2017
What is wrong with Nigerians Even if the girls are into prostitution how does that affect you ? I wouldn't blame the girls cos the sex trade seems lucrative to them and trust me the few ones I ve seen are not doing bad themselves. Besides it's better to get paid for it than giving to a boy for free. And finally those shouting edo girls this and that should grow up already I ve seen girls from East,west ,who are into the sex trade in Europe .
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Musam6920(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Naija girls, y u na dey fuckUP. Are u a dog?
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by scholes0(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
victrick105:

as much as i hate to agree with you, but what you said is true, edo and italy be like bread and butter, just as yoruba and london, or igbo and malaysia or china...most edo and delta people go to italy to carry out prostitution, yorubas go to london for no good reason than vacation, while igbos go to china for fake electronics or to throw stone in malaysia....simple truth.

Which one be throw stone again?

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by victrick105: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2017
scholes0:

Which one be throw stone again?

drugs grin

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by mightyhazel: 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2017
temitope277:
nw i see u re mad
says the drooling imbec. i. le cool
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by colossus91(m): 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
And 30 % are edo girls ;p
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by GuntersChain(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2017
italian job, what about holland, dem don dey migrate enter russia self.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Veektoria(f): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
That is quite outrageous but I do want to believe that if we look into their age and educational status, we'd discover that most of them are young victims of human trafficking. They'd promise them heaven and earth until they get there to see the real world. I do understand that some ladies can do anything to get money but I don't think anyone would willfully go abroad to compete with foreign sex workers as well as cope with the cost of living over there when they can do the same in their​ country with bigger pay and lesser trouble. They have been so brainwashed cry cry

I hope something could be done about this though.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Mcowubaba: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
Exciton:

Nairaland is full of low quality people and comments.

Three pages in and you're basically the only person talking about cause/solution to rampant human trafficking and related issues.

My opinion: All the sh!t happening to us and why many african countries are underdeveloped is basically because the country is run mainly as an exploitative entity. Many African leaders and others in power have too much power and aren't accountable to anyone, so the primary reason for the existence of the State has long shifted from civilization & higher living standards for the people to cornering of wealth for personal use. Thus, no need to invest in education, a huge focus on raw materials extraction for quick wealth, no creation/enforcement of standards for living quality, no need to care about the dignity of a people nor their legacy or international reputation etc etc. It's basically why we have no clear plan for the future.

So, don't expect any government to care about solving these issues. It's not their primary goal. grin

Truth bro, Africa is doomed
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Ibrahim3307(m): 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
biacan:
that is the truth man but they won't accept the fact
where did you get your fact from
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by handsomeyinka(m): 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wrong.

95% of African Prostitutes in Italy are Nigerians,and the 5% of others is shared between the Ghanaians,Rwandans and the rest.

Inside the 95% that are Nigerians, 95% of them are either from Edo State or grew up in Edo State simple.

Anytime prostitution and Edo State is mentioned,I am always puzzled on why they(Edo people online)Get angry about it, when you guys know it is the truth.

Nobody is insulting you guys, but this article, like me too, is only stating an obvious Statement of fact.

The solution?girls in Edo State should be discouraged from exporting SEX overseas.

Regardless of the state,,it's still our country Nigeria..

Most of this girls on the street are not destined to be prostitute,but just choose to live such life..Here in America,a lot of white females and akata (black American girls) are mostly prostitute,though they've got a full time job but still derivethe pleasure of getting money from men.

The bottom line is prostitution can't be ruled of a society,We just have to train our own kids the right way and pray God will always guide them all through.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Patokeikem: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2017
3% Of Nigerians In Italy Are Truely Born Again.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Evestar200(f): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2017
And out of that 60% 80% are Edo 10% Deltans and the other 10% other states in Nigeria.

Edo people are always proud of it.

The day an Edo man defend this prostitution of thing in my presence is the day I knew that the girls are not being forced to do it rather the girls and their parents know the task ahead and still send thier children there.

And I believe that Edo man daughter is in Italy right now.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Jogoewa: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2017
We know already and na Sokoto den dey pass go
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by EgusiShankly: 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2017
emmychesh:
97% of them are from Edo state no house in edo state has no relation abroad
so it means they are all based in italy doing prostitution?
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by EgusiShankly: 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
Riko2:
he speaks d Truth even in Kumasi Ghana, Nigeria girls are proustite dere,
like their Ghanaian counterparts here in Nigeria
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by SojiCash(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2017
My sister I hail oo,

biacan:
80% of armrobers in the UK are Nigerian men
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Emvicprints1: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wrong.

95% of African Prostitutes in Italy are Nigerians,and the 5% of others is shared between the Ghanaians,Rwandans and the rest.

Inside the 95% that are Nigerians, 95% of them are either from Edo State or grew up in Edo State simple.

Anytime prostitution and Edo State is mentioned,I am always puzzled on why they(Edo people online)Get angry about it, when you guys know it is the truth.

Nobody is insulting you guys, but this article, like me too, is only stating an obvious Statement of fact.

The solution?girls in Edo State should be discouraged from exporting SEX overseas.

baba you are very correct. Edo state is an empty state thats why youth wants to leave the country for survival

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Kingstel(m): 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
lilyheaven:

I wish men will stop fucking this unfaithful ladies, let see if they will start fucking there fellow women.

Forget the pretene ladies do. If I tell you that most of these ladies aee into masturbation, you will not believe.

But they are quick to call benin girls whores.

Is that not hypocrites?

I am so tired. just decided to add this.

Women of this generation like Sex as much as men.

They need deliverance, but they are enjoying, esp those with evil waist beads. embarassed
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by JohnsonJohnson2(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
90% are from edo
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by Ken4Christ: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2017
The government of Nigeria is not ignorant of it. It can't stop because of some personality behind it.
Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by logica(m): 12:57am On Oct 25, 2017
HungerBAD:
Living in denial. Some people do not like to hear the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Sex Workers In Italy Are Nigerian Girls – Oasis by logica(m): 1:17am On Oct 25, 2017
win2kwire:

Tell that fool that edo women started prostituting in 1980s well before the Nigerian economy collapsed!

Just as igbo people started trading drugs since independence even during udoji award when naira was higher than pounds and dollars
Not quite true. The genesis of the degeneration coincided with the economic collapse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Arrested For Offering Police Officer N500,000 Bribe In Lagos (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Boy Beaten To Death By Uncle And Family Over His Inheritance. Photos / About To Be Initiated Cultists Arrested In Benue By Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.