Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) (43114 Views)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / No HIV: Nigerian Man Who Squandered His Money On South African Women, Thanks God / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2017
This Facebook user, Nonso Odogwu took to his page to celebratebeing free from his girlfriend, after they broke up.

He shared plates of huge meal of jollof rice, fried eggs and salad, and wrote:

“Mehn am celebrating my break up with one unical bastard,grateful to God almighty for taking her out of my life,most esp am very happy for my pocket will rest now”

>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/man-celebrates-breakup-with-a-unical-girl-thanks-god-for-taking-her-out-of-his-life/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Coloradvantage(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
bros really done PAY!!!! she win sha!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by swaqq(m): 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
See how brozay lean, it's time to become fat bruh

Them talk say na ojuju calabar suck am like this grin grin

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by nikkypearl(f): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
The salad tho" undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
grin

No wonder ur too skinny, she suck u dry like sahara desert grin

#TeamOrobo wink

59 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2017

it's only on facebook you'd see sh!ts like this.So many strange mental people on facebook

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
D gal must have been an elite slayqueencheesy

23 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by pyyxxaro: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Which kin salad b dat again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2017
cc: Lalasticlala come chop salad oo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by HeWrites(m): 12:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

No wonder ur too skinny, she suck u dry like sahara desert grin

#TeamOrobo wink

Orobo ki bo grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol...go to church nd testify too...

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by NOC1(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
mad people everywhere.

na you go buy market, stop disturbing us.
Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
HeWrites:

Orobo ki bo grin

Yaaazz..that's me grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by HeWrites(m): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Yaaazz..that's me grin
You better goan slim

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
HeWrites:

You better goan slim

grin

I have no plans to kill Jude with my bones sha so imma keep my bori like a soft bolster pillow . grin

I love him so much..

8 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Homeboiy: 12:49pm On Oct 24, 2017
And maybe the semi idiot didn't fùck her all the days they stayed togeda sad

7 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
Homeboiy:
And maybe the semi idiot didn't fùck her all the days they stayed togeda sad

they don't f@ck, he is a deeper life member grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by slimshadyl(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2017
this one is strong o,
anyway I comment my reserve

7 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by yomalex(m): 1:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
hmm
Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Ayo4251(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
After God, fear unical girls cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Onbelivable(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
LOOOOL..

it is well, he must have experienced hell ..

Car device with reverse camera, front camera,offline navigation map, car tracker, radio trans,web browser speed limit etc check here >>>https://www.nairaland.com/4086781/offline-navigation-map-cars-reverse

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by gwmlogistic: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
whats awa own?
we send u?

5 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by 9japrof(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Or was she that dumped your broke ass.

Cos am sure she never forced herself on you. You got what you bargained for

8 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by sirusX(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
The guy don tire to dey pose as ATM for the babe
Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
MAGA
Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by otokx(m): 1:06pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nairalanders will not kill somebody with yabis, Fela come and see what you are missing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Lalas247(f): 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
this is serious

abeg where is my plate that rice though

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by itiswellandwell: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hmmmm. only men who have been through that path will understand. I rejoice with you bro. Go and enjoy your freedom and put your experience to use from henceforth.

Check my signature for your quality glow in the dark customised wristbands

8 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by Dunni007(f): 1:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by donstan18: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Possibly feeling "Hurt" internally!!...Lol

We've heard your own thanksgiving and stories!!, We'll be expecting the lady to tell hers... For us to give the final score and know the winner!

Congrats Man!, for the release.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates Breakup With This Unical Girl, Thanks God Almighty (see Photos) by sunnyside16(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2017
Bro abeg come be gathering flesh again o
u cannot come and kee ursef

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out Her Ex Boyfriend Died After She Blocked Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.