Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. (1052 Views)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / I Had Hot S*X With My Father’s Friend, And In The Process This Happened – Lady / Xxx_my Father Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2017
A 7years old girl I use to send on errands to help me buy things whenever I don't have the strength to go out poured out her heart to me this afternoon up till this moment I don't know what to do or how best to follow it up.

she's in primary 4 ,her mother is deceased and her father is yet to remarry,her father is a driver who leaves in the morning and comes back at night which leaves only her at home whenever she comes back from school, her father's friend who should be in his late 50's have been forcefully fingering her and trying to penetrate her with his penis, sometimes telling her to be rubbing it with her hand after which he will threaten her never to tell her father or anyone unless she will run mad.

this abuse has been going on for months on a daily basis,shes scared of telling her father because he trusts his friend so much coupled with the fact he also helped him to get the bus He is riding...
she was crying while narrating all this to me because it's starting to affect her psychologically.
guys please what's the best thing to do so as to get justice for this little girl?
Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by daewoorazer(m): 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2017

Simple,

Sacrifice your Android for few minutes... Since you know the period that sh.it happens, Just put your phone on flight mode make kasala no burst, den start vid recording.

Else, if you just start raising alarm, the hunter may become the hunted. A word!

1 Like

Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by delishpot: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
Set a trap for the man. Make una stay corner catch am. He may soon rape her for real. I am sure some guys in your area can arrange the matter.

2 Likes

Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
daewoorazer:

Simple,

Sacrifice your Android for few minutes... Since you know the period that sh.it happens, Just put your phone on flight mode make kasala no burst, den start vid recording.

Else, if you just start raising alarm, the hunter may become the hunted. A word!

that's exactly my fear.... I don't want people to turn the whole thing on my head
Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2017
delishpot:
Set a trap for the man. Make una stay corner catch am. He may soon rape her for real. I am sure some guys in your area can arrange the matter.

that's a good idea
Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by Dasherz(f): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2017
watch the man closely and get a few of your friends you can trust with the task. . watch him closely as he starts the act with the girl you guys just pounce on him. .. he needs some great beating .. good one

3 Likes

Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by delishpot: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
Passy089:

that's a good idea

Yes, this coming school days, make una do like say una eyes no dey him side. Then watch out for when he will follow nkoro and enter the girl's house. If possible sef, Plant the Phone on the girl and ask her to visit him(You guys should hang around tho) and tell him she doesn't want him to touch her again. That she feels bad about it(NOTE she must NEVER tell or threaten him that she will tell her dad o, let him not strangle her out of fear) she should then hand over the recording to you when she gets out. That is what you would then after listening to it to make sure it caught good evidence, hand over to her dad. I just hope the father is not like most NL boys who will just shrug 8t off as Konji
Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by Hector09(m): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
This is simple, plan with the girl ok. And use some of ur frnd, then d rest we be history

2 Likes

Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
delishpot:

Yes, this coming school days, make una do like say una eyes no dey him side. Then watch out for when he will follow nkoro and enter the girl's house. If possible sef, Plant the Phone on the girl and ask her to visit him(You guys should hang around tho) and tell him she doesn't want him to touch her again. That she feels bad about it(NOTE she must NEVER tell or threaten him that she will tell her dad o, let him not strangle her out of fear) she should then hand over the recording to you when she gets out. That is what you would then after listening to it to make sure it caught good evidence, hand over to her dad. I just hope the father is not like most NL boys who will just shrug 8t off as Konji

yeah... but Video evidence would be more convincing
Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by ba7man(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
Passy089:

Witnesses is all you need.
Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by Basic123: 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2017
"shes scared of telling her father because he trusts his friend so much coupled with the fact he also helped him to get the bus He is riding... she was crying while narrating all this to me because it's starting to affect her psychologically. guys please what's the best thing to do so as to get justice for this little girl"
A 7yr OLD GIRL CAN NOT BE THIS WISE AND INTELLIGENT!
Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by Gofwane(m): 9:04pm On Oct 24, 2017
ba7man:
Witnesses is all you need.

have the girl lure him to a venue where you can conveniently hide and capture everything with your phone. if you are a bahd sharp niqqur, you can use the evidence to blackmail him into paying you for a job well done, grin then go ahead and still report him cool

NB: heed to this advice only if you've got the liver to do that or else you might land yourself into a big pot of ewedu trouble angry

1 Like

Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2017
You shouldn't try to catch that man on your own. Don't even go there with a man or a guy. Things can take a turn so badly that you'd be surprised how the story turned against you. Think of a mother you know and trust, report this to her and ask her to help. You should do whatever you have to do with the knowledge of that woman.
Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2017
Basic123:
"shes scared of telling her father because he
trusts his friend so much coupled with the fact he
also helped him to get the bus He is riding...
she was crying while narrating all this to me because
it's starting to affect her psychologically.
guys please what's the best thing to do so as to get
justice for this little girl"

A 7yr OLD GIRL CAN NOT BE THIS WISE AND INTELLIGENT!

Exactly what i thought too. Maybe she is much older or the OP made the conjecture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by delishpot: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2017
Passy089:

l

Inshort red handed and video would do best. I wish I was around that girl. I would castrate the man before calling the police.
Re: A 7years Old Girl Just Opened Up To Me How Her Father's Friend Abuses Her. by delishpot: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2017
ScotFree:

Exactly what i thought too. Maybe she is much older or the OP made the conjecture

My child is not up to 7 but she will act the same way if her parents were as lack as that child's father. Kids are smart and understand what is happening around them that is why parents are encouraged to not be judgemental and easily angered towards their children.
I see how ignorant many people are, they find a child touching his/her privates and instead of sizing the opportunity to educate the child about sexuality, STDs or other problems that may arise from indiscriminate handling of ones genitals and talking about self control and making them know that you are always open to answer any question the child has..... Nigerian parents would physically abuse, psychologically abuse and then cause emotional lockdown for the child. That child would never tell when it is being abused, would blame herself if someone has his way with him/her, and be ignorant of sex and how it should be enjoyed.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Made Her Leave My Life For Good. / When A Guy Asks A Girl If She Was Comfortable While She Was Staying At A Hotel / I Smell Something Fishy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.